change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• janekev's Profile Photo

car rental

by janekev Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 1:04 PM

hi I am coming to castell montgri in September could anyone tell me if there is a car rental near by

2 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM
    • free parking in l'estartit

by tirsdagen Online Now Jun 27, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Is is possible to park for free in l'estartit in july. There is no parking at our rented apartment. We will stay at avinguda costa brava.
      Tia,
      Tue

1 Answer Jun 27, 2014 at 9:04 AM
    • Late flight arrival 23.15pm

by Murrays007 Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Anyone know cheap taxi as buses not run late?. I need transfer from Girona airport to castell Montgri

2 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 7:06 AM
    • day trip to portaventura

by luv2read Online Now Jun 1, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi, im stopping in castell montgri in august and i was wondering if anywhere does excursions to portaventura?

2 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 2:31 AM
    • Traveling from Paris to L'esarttit

by foxylady26 Online Now May 23, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Which would be the best route to travel down to L'Estartit from Paris with four children 5 & under one of which is a 2 month old baby. I am very scared of heights and mountain drops.

Many thanks

3 Answers May 24, 2014 at 7:59 AM
    • Best way to get from Barcelona airport to L'Estartit

by bymps Online Now May 4, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Hi - My wife and I are staying in L'estartit later this month and would like advice on getting from Barcelona airport,

Thanks!

1 Answer May 7, 2014 at 5:22 AM
    • Diving and accommodation

by Ellef36 Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Hi everyone
      I am trying to surprise my partner for his 50 th by giving him a diving holiday. We already live in Spain, and would probably fly in from Malaga. Upon quick ( secret ) searches I think we can fly to l'estartit !! Can anyone recommend a good self catering apartment close (ish) to a dive centre. To keep the costs down I don't really want to hire a car.

Many thanks

2 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • Bus from Girona to L'Estartit

by smellybean Online Now Mar 6, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Hello does anyone know of a web site to find 2014 bus timetable from Girona to L'Estartit. I will be flying into Gerona mid April and also need to know which bus to catch from the airport please. I will be returning Easter Good Friday do the buses run that day from L'Estartit back to Girona? Pretty please

6 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 8:14 AM
    • Is L'Estatit dog friendly

by fenfolk Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 4:33 AM

How dog friendly is L'Estartit we are hoping to visit September and October 2014 are there dog friendly beaches, can the dog go in bars and restraunts

1 Answer Nov 13, 2013 at 3:34 AM
    • Things to do with kids

by orlagrenagh Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 7:50 AM

We are going to Castell Montgri on the 10th Sept for a 1 week. Can you recommend any places to visit. We have my 3 year old with to.

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    • Things to do with kids

by orlagrenagh Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 7:46 AM

We are going to Castell Montgri on the 10th Sept for a 1 week. Can you recommend any places to visit. We have my 3 year old with to.

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    • No Title

by robbhoys Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Going to be in L'Estartit next week and was wondering if anyone is aware of a pub/hostelry that would be showing the Celtic football game in the Champions League next Wednesday evening. I know that it's on Sky Sports in the UK & Ireland.

1 Answer Aug 22, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    • Hi we won't to travel by train as we can't fly and the bus takes to long

by Brit18069 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Does anyone know a good travel company that's not to expensive we could use

8 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 4:21 AM
    • Barcelona Airport to Estartit

by Ownessa Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Hi We are a large family of 10 arriving Seot 16th at Barcelona airport and was wondering if anyone knows a cheap way of getting us all to Castell Montgri please?

4 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 6:28 AM
    • Taxi from Girona Airport to L'Estartit

by bixley Online Now Jun 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Hi We are arriving at Girona Airport on Sunday 30th June 2013 at 11.05 am from Stansted. Is anyone else arriving at a similar time and would like to share a taxi to L'Estartit with the two of us?

• I want to go somewhere similar to Estartit. Any ideas of places with a similar vibe?

by Marianne001 Online Now May 5, 2013 at 6:28 AM

I love Estartit and used to go here loads as a kid. I love the long clean beaches, the bustling night life, the handy supermarkets everywhere and the opportunity for long walks up the mountain. My boyfriend and I are planning our first holiday abroad and I want to go somewhere similar but somewhere new that we can explore together. Any ideas??? Thanks!

1 Answer May 5, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    • Cap sa sal

by Jlequerec Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Hi there
      Just wondering if anyone can give me information on the Cap sa Sal Apartments, near Begur?
      Many thanks
      Jo

1 Answer Feb 13, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    • L'Estartit for Christmas and New Year?

by zamfan09 Online Now Sep 27, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Does anyone have experience of L'Estartit over the Christmas / New Year period? Good idea? Baaaaad idea? We have some family business to take care of and can only get away over that period. We have a place to stay in Els Griels. Just wondering what to expect at that time of year?! Anyone?

2 Answers Dec 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    • airport transfer and general info

by juanini Online Now Apr 8, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Hi I am travelling to l'estartit with my family at the end of May, staying in villas piscis apartments, has anybody any experience of these apartments? also wondering if many restaurants and bars are open at the end of may in l'estartit?
      And finally any cheap ish option for airport transfers? Was quoted 90eu each way which is a bit steep and I think i'd rather rent a car for that but if anybody knows anything cheaper it would be great. There are 5 of us, 2 adults and 3 children.
      Moltes gracies

3 Answers Apr 9, 2012 at 2:22 AM
    • Taxi/mini bus....16th sept

by Hamish111 Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Flying from Liverpool on the 16th due to arrive after 10.15am,then a taxi to estartit................are you arriving at that time for a share of the fare.

• samclaire's Profile Photo

eating out in late september?

by samclaire Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Hi guy's just wondering how many decent places there are to eat out at from 17th sept onwards, not fine dining im with my wife and two 6 yr old children so spit roasts and grills are great also seafood restaurants would be great.

3 Answers Jun 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM
    • Train travel

by chesterroad Online Now Aug 20, 2011 at 8:02 AM

Hello, We are traveling to Gerona by tain in the 2nd week of Sept, and have been quoted 55 euros each way to get to the campsite Castell Monitgri. Can anyone tell me if there is a train or a bus that would be cheaper.
      Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 5, 2011 at 9:19 AM
    • samclaire's Profile Photo

transfers?

by samclaire Online Now Aug 5, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Can anyone help I am bringing my family over for a nice relaxing week in september, and need to organise my transfers from girona. Are the taxis from the airport reasonable.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2011 at 2:12 PM
    • Fishing in Estartit.

by johnm100 Online Now Jul 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Can anyone give me any advice on fishing in Estartit? I have been told there is a lake and a river there which hold carp, where abouts would i find these in relation to the Flamingo Apartments, i.e- which way would i go to find them, are they still fishable, do i need a licence? Failing all that what is the fishing like in the harbour, what bait would i use, what fish could i catch, and do i need a licence? Any advice would be great, thanks.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 11:21 AM
    • Estartit, Spain in September

by johnm100 Online Now Jul 1, 2011 at 3:46 AM

Hi, myself and family are spending a week in Estartit in September, we went June 2010 and weather was excellent obviously for the time of year, but in September ( early Sept by the way ) can anyone tell me what to expect weather wise?? Is it still beach weather and sitting by the pool weather? warm enough to catch the sun?? Any other Estartit lovers? I used to go there with my parents in the 80s and it was thriving then, but when i took my family in 2010 it seems to have slowed down a bit which is a shame as it is an ideal place for families, really friendly people etc and plenty of decent bars and stuff like Tex mex and Clancys for a breakfast or an english meal at tea time, but it does seem a lot quieter these days, my family loved the place still just like i did all those years ago when i was a kid. Any help on the weather question greatly appreciated, cheers

5 Answers Jul 1, 2011 at 6:02 AM
    • Transport from Girona Airport to L'Estartit

by SAFARICOOPS Online Now Jun 26, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Me and my mates are flying into Girona in September, and we are trying to find out about any shuttle buses or transport thats cheaper than a taxi as theyre so expensive. Any help or a push in the right direction would be much appreciated, Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM
    • L'Estartit in April

by MJP075 Online Now Mar 22, 2011 at 2:36 AM

Some friends and I are diving off the coast of L'Estartit at the start of April and I was wondering if the restaurants and bars are going to be open this early in the season ? Our other option is to head back into Barcelona, but perhaps there is a bigger more lively town on the coast. Thanks.

2 Answers Mar 22, 2011 at 6:19 PM
    • L'Estartit

by MissGoinHard Online Now Feb 3, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Hi. I'm going to l'Estartit in September this year and I'm already plannig everything. I have a flight to Girona and your tips helped me to find bus from airport to L'Estartit. But I have problems with return. I have a plain back at 06:55 AM and I need to get to airport but there are not any bus so early! What do you advise? Taxi are too expensive for student like me. I would very appreciate any tips!
      Paul.

5 Answers Jun 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    • Girona Airport to Estartit, Camp Montgri

by Pogal Online Now May 27, 2010 at 2:18 AM

Please can anyone help me find a cheap way of getting from Girona Airport to Estartit Camp Montgri for 2 adults and 3 children, taxi's are so expensive and when I tried to find a bus / train route I got lost. do you know where I get a bus / train from and too please....

• timcarr's Profile Photo

getting from bacelona to castell mongri

by timcarr Online Now Nov 20, 2009 at 2:27 PM

hi, could anyone help me with the cheapest way to get from airport to campsite there will be 2 family`s consisting of 7 adults & 3 kids thanks Tim