L'Estartit Travel Answers

change location

transport from Girona Airport

by Ainenii Online Now Mar 29, 2005 at 3:31 PM

My family and I hope to holiday in L'Estartit in June. We are a group of 7 which includes one infant. what is the best way to travel from the airport? Also does anyone know anything about Villa Nautic accommodation as we are thinking of staying there? How easy or difficult is it to travel to other places around L'Estrtit (we were hoping not to hire a car)
Looking forward to hearing any info. about the area. Many thanks.
Ainenii

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: transport from Girona Airport

by tonyrigby Online Now Jul 5, 2005 at 12:09 PM

hello Aineni,just signed up after coming across the site.re your question,you can only get a taxi from girona airport (well,there ARE buses,but it gets complicated )and for a "normal " cab,it is around 35 pounds.I honestly don't know if it's cheaper to get a minibus,but if you do ASK the price first,as they have to stick to it.....I dont know Villa nautic,but we have holidayed in L'estartit for years,-never had bad accomodation yet..you might want to drop into "tex mex cantina"you have to pass it to get to the beach-and ask thessa (a spanish man who manages the place )about the lady next door who runs a minibus service for your return trip,she will be cheaper.please mention tony and pauline will be over in september,-and how is baby carla...anyway,hope this get to you before you go on holiday,and it is of some help

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: transport from Girona Airport

by tonyrigby Online Now Jul 5, 2005 at 12:14 PM

oh,just re read yor post,there is a very good bus service,very cheap,to all the local markets,towns and resorts,dont be afraid to ask people for help,and it really is a lovely,interesting part of the world,go to the tourist info office up town,its signposted,and they speak perfect english,very helpful,enjoy it

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines