L'Aquila

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Directions

by gcnm1234 Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Can someone help with the best way to get from Rome to Alfedena?

4 Answers Apr 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM
    • From Frankfurt, Germany to L'Aquila in Abruzzo

by stellamia Online Now Oct 1, 2008 at 4:05 AM

I hope I can get some answers on this "challenging" plan I have: Next spring my parents (in their 60's) would like to go by car from Frankfurt/Main in Germany to L'Aquila in the Abruzzi, Italy.
      I recommended to them to make two stops on this stretch. Who can tell me, what the first stop in Italy after the Brennero could be? A nice hotel (double room about 100 Euro), things to do the next day, then the second hotel around Ferrara, for example, with another stay, things do do or see until they start to get to their final destination L'Aquila. They love italian original food, their wines, the culture.
      I'm excited to read your tips!
      Regards, stellamaria

2 Answers Oct 1, 2008 at 5:25 AM
    • abruzzowalks's Profile Photo

Copper Conca

by abruzzowalks Online Now May 27, 2007 at 10:19 AM

Hi

I need to buy a copper conca - the traditional Abruzzese water jug that gets carried on the head - do they have them for sale at the L'Aquila market, is it every morning? What time does it run from?

Thanks

Tanya

• Hotel Sole or Hotel San Michele???

by rjewyo Online Now Dec 5, 2006 at 5:39 PM

We will be staying a few nights in L'Aquila first week of Oct/07...Which one of these hotels is the best? How are their locations for walking to dinner @ night?

3 Answers May 3, 2007 at 9:23 AM
    • weather in last week of March?

by smcintire Online Now Oct 26, 2005 at 9:48 AM

I will be traveling to L'Aquila and the Parco Nazionale d'Abruzzo in late March next year and expect to do some not too strenuous hiking. What temperature and weather conditions can I expect? Will it look like eary spring, with new growth on the trees? Anything blooming yet?

Thanks

Stu

1 Answer Nov 29, 2005 at 6:14 AM
    • jobhunter's Profile Photo

Car hire from Beffi station to the convent in Goriano Valli

by jobhunter Online Now Apr 23, 2005 at 12:55 AM

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if there are taxis or car hire from Beffi station to the Covento San Giorgio in Gorianovalli.As I have a lot of baggage I wouldnt be able to walk it out.

Where can I get accomodation for one night at Beffi or Goriano valli?

I hope someone can help me out with some advise.

Thank you in advance.

Marline

• Accomodation in L'aquila

by Natasha13 Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 4:10 AM

Hi, I'm looking for an appartment in L'aquila, for two persons, for a period of 10 months (cheap but proper for living). Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 3, 2005 at 3:33 AM