Be the First to Answer

Popular Kyrenia District Travel Answer Locations

• Distance to kyrehia

Kyrenia District 11 hours ago

How far us it to drive from larnaca airport to kyrenia

4 Answers 2 hours ago
    • Where is the General Hospital in Kyrenia

Kyrenia Jun 27, 2014 at 1:54 AM

I am trying to find the location of a General Hospital in Kyrenia to plan for a visit to a friend who is staying there for treatment in Cyprus. I can't seem to find the information. Can anyone help me with the correct name, address and telephone number please? Thank you.

4 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • Taxi Payment-Which currency

Kyrenia District Apr 21, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Taxi fare from Larnaca is quote in pounds.Will the driver expect pounds or can we pay in Turkish equivalent.

2 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM
    • Hallssamantha's Profile Photo

Changes to visa for Turkey

Kyrenia Mar 16, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Do we need to apply for a visa to visit north Cyprus ?

8 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 10:57 AM
    • taxi prices

Kyrenia District Dec 17, 2013 at 6:30 AM

How much would a taxi cost for two people for a journey of say 5 KM

2 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM
    • Christmas 2013

Kyrenia District Nov 2, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Is there anywhere in lapta we can book for celebrations and a meal Christmas Day night 2013?

• local music

Kyrenia Sep 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM

We are traveling to Kyrenia this coming October and would like to know if there are any local places {non touristy} playing live Turkish music

thanks
      Harvey

• Vegetarian Food

Kyrenia Oct 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Visiting Kyrenia in November and wonder if anyone can recommend any restaurants with good choice for veggies. I eat dairy but no meat or fish.

1 Answer Oct 30, 2011 at 8:51 PM
    • Amphitheatre

Kyrenia District Feb 28, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Does anyone have any dates for performances at the Amphitheatre in April 2010

2 Answers Apr 14, 2010 at 7:28 AM
    • How has Kyrenia changed?

Kyrenia Feb 18, 2010 at 7:52 AM

Am planning to visit Kyrenia in June. Last visited about 10 years ago and found it a lovely, enchanting place. However... have just read a scarey couple of postings on TA which say that Kyrenia is much changed and not for the better, in particular, the poster said how run down it has become in recent years etc etc. Could anyone give me an honest appraisal of the situation before I make my final booking?

Also, I was intending staying at Sammy's Hotel (can't stand 'posh' 5* ones!). Any comments on the hotel? And is it a walkable distance from the harbour? (Looks OK on the map, but maps can be misleading!).

Any information you can give would be very, very gratefully received.

9 Answers Nov 8, 2010 at 4:21 AM
    • Ask for public transport from Larnaca to Kyrenia

Kyrenia District Jan 11, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Hi there,
      As I would arrive at Larnaca in the afternoon, is there any bus or several buses that let me go through the border to Kyrenia? Please give me more information about the bus number, amount, venue and time table as I am a student and couldn't afford the expenses of having a taxi by myself.
      Thanks for your help.
      Winnie ^.^

1 Answer Jan 11, 2010 at 11:24 PM
    • S&JHenderson's Profile Photo

North Cyprus Hotel Reviews

Kyrenia District Dec 9, 2009 at 2:17 AM

Looking for up to date reviews on North Cyprus hotel to compare options for the lesser know hotels, and not having much luck. Does anyone know any good hotel review sites, apart from here at VT and Trip Advisor? (Preferably not written by people who only want to complain that it's not like home!)

2 Answers Dec 9, 2009 at 6:43 AM
    • Driving time Ercan to Karsiyaka (near Kyrenia) and Larnaca to Karsiyaka?

Kyrenia District Oct 17, 2009 at 6:08 AM

Hi
      I am trying to compare travel times. I would like to know how long it takes to drive from Ercan airport to Karsiyaka (this is near Kyrenia)and also how long it takes to drive from Larnaca airport to Karisiyaka?

I will not be taking a taxi. Friends will be collecting me in their car. They have told me either airport is ok but I don't want to inconvenience them if Larnaca is a much longer drive

7 Answers Oct 18, 2009 at 12:14 AM
    • Driving from Larnaca airport to Kyrenia

Kyrenia District May 9, 2008 at 6:21 AM

It looks like the cheapest flying option from the UK is to go to Larnaca and travel across. How long does it take to drive, will it be possible to buy the additional required car hire insurance at approx 2am and do many of the Larnaca car hire companies actually refuse to let you take the car across?

I know someone has previously suggested not telling them and then drive carefully but don't really want to take that risk.

What is the approx taxi fare bearing in mind my flight arrives at around midnight? Was wondering if it would work out cheaper to get taxi to/from Larnaca and hire a car locally.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers May 9, 2008 at 11:20 AM
    • jimmymike's Profile Photo

visiting

Kyrenia Jun 13, 2007 at 1:51 PM

I am booked in at the British hotel in Kyrenia for my next holiday and would like to know if anyone has any info about the place. I understand it is a small but pleasant B and B place.

1 Answer Jun 18, 2008 at 10:00 PM
    • How to get from Kyrenia to Ayia Napa

Kyrenia Jun 4, 2007 at 5:46 AM

I will be in Kyrenia on June 24th for a week and hope to go to Ayia Napa for a day/night when i am there. Is it easy to get a bus to Ayia Napa from Kyrenia and back again?
      thanks
      kerry

1 Answer Jun 4, 2007 at 7:41 AM
    • international student in girne

Kyrenia Jan 9, 2007 at 1:16 AM

i will be going to girne to study from feb07.i want to know the general feeling towards blacks as am black and also i want to know whether students are allowed to visit other countries in the eu and uk since north cyprus is still a divided country and not recognized by other countries.
      any fast answer will be of help as my parents want me to go to malaysia but i prefer north cyprus because of pro european way of life.

1 Answer Jan 9, 2007 at 3:38 PM
    • trustdoc7's Profile Photo

Cheap Accomodation

Kyrenia District Jan 1, 2007 at 8:33 PM

Anyone aware of CHEAP hotel, Dormitary,or Share Accomadation in the Kyrenia/Lapta area?
      Thanks,
      Alan

2 Answers May 15, 2008 at 10:47 AM

Cheap Accomodation

Kyrenia District Jan 1, 2007 at 4:49 PM

Anyone aware of CHEAP hotel, Dormitary,or Share Accomadation in the Kyrenia/Lapta area?
      Thanks,
      Alan

Cheap Accomodation

Kyrenia District Jan 1, 2007 at 4:05 PM

Thanks,
      Alan

• MrBill's Profile Photo

Ferry from Kyrenia to Antalya

Kyrenia Dec 28, 2006 at 2:05 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the ferry service between Kyrenia and Antalya? I have a few days off in January, 2007, and nothing to do. I was thinking about taking the ferry to Antalya and just looking about and maybe stay a few days? Do you know its schedule or its costs? Thank you very much. Happy holidays! ; - )

2 Answers Jan 9, 2007 at 3:37 AM
    • NORTH CYPRUS - MOSAIC HOLIDAYS

Kyrenia District Nov 25, 2006 at 7:02 PM

Ive recently visited North Cyprus with Mosaic Holidays, they were very poor with their service, and i found that they trully didnt care once they took our money!..

(they didnt come to visit us at the resort - not even once, even though they brang us to another hotel instead of the one we originally paid for. we had to phone UK to complain, to be told there is nothing they can do!)

Can anyone recomend another operator for North Cyprus please.. as i really dont want to have such a bad experence again.
      your advice would be much appreciated.

regards Dave

1 Answer Feb 18, 2007 at 7:33 AM
    • Car hire

Kyrenia Oct 4, 2006 at 11:50 AM

Does anyone know what is the best way to travel from Lanraca to Kyrenia. I am hiring a car and from the postings here it looks as if the best way or the only way is by taxi. Any idea how much that will be ? Is it possible to drive to the border and leave my car there and get a taxi the other side ?

• sunflower7's Profile Photo

Crossing the border??

Kyrenia Sep 6, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Hi There,
      Am thinking of flying in to Larnaca and getting a taxi to accomodation in Kyrenia and wondered if anyone else has flown in to the south of Cyprus and crossed in to the north? Is there a problem crossing the border then back in to the south again to fly home??

Any hints/tips/advice welcomed x

1 Answer Sep 29, 2006 at 12:06 PM
    • sunflower7's Profile Photo

Building work and traffic??!!!

Kyrenia Aug 31, 2006 at 5:40 AM

Hi There,
      We are thinking of going to Kyrenia next year for a holiday as we have been to southern Cyprus a few times and loved it. Im a bit concerned as Ive read reports saying that there is building works EVERYWHERE! Really worried about how bad it is as dont want to hear constuction noises while we are site seeing and realaxing!! Also heard how congested the place is? Please can someone thats been give me an honest report and whether they would go back or not? This would be very appriciated. There is buliding works goin on in southern Cyprus but this did not affect our holidays. Also please can someone let me know how expensive it is to eat out and also whats the food quality like? Have been to Turkey and loved the food there!

Thanks for any help X

2 Answers Aug 31, 2006 at 8:36 AM
    • Transportation

Kyrenia District Aug 4, 2006 at 3:17 PM

how can i get from larnaca to kyrenia and back the safest and fastes way possible? We are not renting a car. do taxis do that trip? are there buses?
      thank you

1 Answer Aug 5, 2006 at 5:21 AM
    • rent a car in Kyrenia

Kyrenia District Jul 10, 2006 at 7:01 AM

Could you plaese inform about rent a car facilities, type of cars, prices etc. in the area.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2007 at 7:37 AM
    • captain_nemo's Profile Photo

useful words or phrases in greek?

Larnaka Jun 11, 2006 at 10:59 AM

Hi people!
      Me and my friend are flying to larnaka tomorrow and we thought it would be very nice to know some few words. And if someone could be kind enough to translate this?:
      "Erheste ligo parakalo"
      "strose to stoma sou"

thanks a lot / Paula

1 Answer May 28, 2010 at 4:48 AM
    • Travel from Larnaka to Kyrenia

Kyrenia District Apr 25, 2006 at 1:54 PM

My friend and I are flying to Larnaka on 7th May and are staying in Kyrenia. We have been told that we will need to take a taxi from the airport to the border and then get another taxi from the border to Kyrenia. Does anyone know what currency we will need to pay the taxi from the airport. Also which currency will we need for Kyrenia itself.

Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 26, 2006 at 5:59 AM
    • haroldkroy's Profile Photo

Lapta

Kyrenia Jan 15, 2006 at 3:00 AM

Can anyone tell me how long a trabsfer will take from Larnaca to Lapta?
      Anyone got any tips or advice on Lapta?
      Thanks

10 Answers Feb 5, 2006 at 8:28 AM