Kyrenia Travel Answers

change location

Any advice?

by fizzb Online Now Jul 30, 2003 at 9:26 AM

I am looking to book a holiday to Kyrenia at the end of November, and have a very reasonable quote from the "Villa Club Holiday Village". It looks great from the website, but does anyone have any first hand experience? Also, are there plenty of good restaurants in the vicinity (we're very keen eaters when we're on holiday!). Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • janetb's Profile Photo

Re: Any advice?

by janetb Online Now Feb 19, 2004 at 2:16 PM

Hi, We have been to Nth Cyprus 4 times - I dont think anyone goes just once!! We have stayed at the Riverside - Kings Court (run by an Irish woman and her Turkish husband, very clean) -then we stayed at the Palm Beach at Famagusta which we loved. If you look in your brochure and see these hotels are near to the place you mentioned then you will be OK for eating out - although we have always gone july/august time. The only meal we didnt enjoy was at the local chinese opposite the Ship hotel!! Just check if the Villa Club is built on the side of a hill or not, as you may need a taxi down to the main area. If you go into the travel agents and ask for the Cyprus Paradise and the President brochures for Nth Cyprus you will have a clearer picture of the hotels available. Wherever you stay I am sure you will enjoy it. Jan

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kyrenia