Hi! Me and my wife are planning a trip to Osaka and Kyoto for about 5-6 days late November or early December. We would like to visit a lot of tourist spots in our short time there.
- Any recommended hotel we could stay at? If possible, near the stations for JR pass or Kansai Thru Pass. (I was told that getting travel passes would really make it easy for us to go around)
- We are planning to go to Kyoto first for half our stay and the rest in Osaka.
- We would also like to stay at least a day in a Ryokan.
- We also love Japanese food.
I would really appreciate your suggestions and recommendations. THANKS!
Hi, need help
I read that we can reach the APA hotel from kyoto train station by bus number 100 or 206 with 230 yen per person.
I will take shinkansen Hikari 509 from tokyo station to kyoto as I read in Hyperdia
1. is the bus number 100 and 206 located just next to the kyoto train station?
2. how could we told the driver the APA Hotel, do they understand english or we have to find out the Japanese language character to show him.
3. as I know this bus stop is just near by the hotel but I cannot find the route of this bus number 100 and 206, can somebody help.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|