Kyotanabe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kyoto by bike or scooter??

Kyoto Aug 20, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Hi, we will only be 1 day in kyoto and want to see al the main sites by bike or by motorcycle.

Is it,possible and is it better to use the bike or the scooter?
      We will be in kyoto on september 19th.

Thank you

more
    • Need help to plan a trip to Osaka and Kyoto

Kyoto Aug 17, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Hi! Me and my wife are planning a trip to Osaka and Kyoto for about 5-6 days late November or early December. We would like to visit a lot of tourist spots in our short time there.

- Any recommended hotel we could stay at? If possible, near the stations for JR pass or Kansai Thru Pass. (I was told that getting travel passes would really make it easy for us to go around)

- We are planning to go to Kyoto first for half our stay and the rest in Osaka.

- We would also like to stay at least a day in a Ryokan.

- We also love Japanese food.

I would really appreciate your suggestions and recommendations. THANKS!

more
    • tenluk's Profile Photo

Gion Shijo bus terminal near the APA Hotel

Kyoto Aug 13, 2014 at 2:09 AM

Hi, need help
      I read that we can reach the APA hotel from kyoto train station by bus number 100 or 206 with 230 yen per person.
      I will take shinkansen Hikari 509 from tokyo station to kyoto as I read in Hyperdia
      1. is the bus number 100 and 206 located just next to the kyoto train station?
      2. how could we told the driver the APA Hotel, do they understand english or we have to find out the Japanese language character to show him.
      3. as I know this bus stop is just near by the hotel but I cannot find the route of this bus number 100 and 206, can somebody help.
      Thanks

more