change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• madmatg's Profile Photo

22 hour layover a few questions...

Incheon Jul 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM

1. I can leave my checked bags at one of the storage places from when i arrive, 11am, until i get back the next day around 7am. Is that correct?

2. I'm going back to america and since I'm in seoul for just 22 hours am wondering if I can just stay out all night (not getting plastered) and just come back early to the airport. Any suggestions on what i can do during the wee morning hours? Thanks!

more
    • madmatg's Profile Photo

22 hour layover a few questions...

Incheon Jul 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM

1. I can leave my checked bags at one of the storage places from when i arrive, 11am, until i get back the next day around 7am. Is that correct?

2. I'm going back to america and since I'm in seoul for just 22 hours am wondering if I can just stay out all night (not getting plastered) and just come back early to the airport. Any suggestions on what i can do during the wee morning hours? Thanks!

• Taxi from Moran station

Yongin Feb 25, 2014 at 9:29 PM

can i get a taxi from Moran bus station to yongin hankuk university? Any contact number would be very helpful. thanks

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 2:22 AM
    • FlorenceD's Profile Photo

2 day Incheon stop-over.

Incheon Jan 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM

A friend and I will be stopping off at Incheon for 2 days before flying onto to Paris. Just wondered what are the must see during our stay there without having to go to Seoul. We both enjoy food, landscape, culture and hiking to keep fit. Any suggestions would be brilliant. We arrive there end of April.

4 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 2:35 AM
    • Trout Festival

Suwon Nov 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Hi, How would I get to Jinbu for the Pyeongchang Trout festival from Suwon?
      Thanks!

• Pips666's Profile Photo

Things to do in Anyang

Anyang Nov 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Hi
      I'm traveling to Anyang in a week with my partner who is on business. I'm struggling to find anything on the web about the area as the advice is conflicting (and in Korean)

Any advice about things to do other than the art park that looks amazing would be great. I'm really interested in local gyms or pools as the hotel we are staying at doesn't have one.....

Also any top tips about traveling about and places to visit (as I'll be on my own for a lot of the time) would be great.

Thanks

Pips

1 Answer Nov 3, 2013 at 3:54 AM
    • Great day trip outside Incheon.

Incheon Jul 30, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Can you recommend a must see day trip outside of Incheon that is accessible by train except Nami and Mt Sorak?

• Full House

Incheon Jul 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM

the house where they filmed the drama FULL HOUSE has been destroyed? that's true? planned to visit Korea in a few months and visit more filamcion place.

I hope to answer

• Full House

Incheon Jul 27, 2013 at 9:46 PM

the house where they filmed the drama FULL HOUSE has been destroyed? that's true? planned to visit Korea in a few months and visit more filamcion place.

I hope to answer

1 Answer Jul 28, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    • PhamThuHa's Profile Photo

About Incheon International Airport Tour

Incheon Jul 24, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I found this information and want to go by this tour. I will arrive Incheon Airport around 10 am. The information shows that I need to by the ticket at INcheon station and the tour also starts at Incheon station.
      english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu...]
      But in another information, it shows that I can take the this tour bus to go to Eurwangni Beach.
      1. Can I take this bus from the airport to go to only Eurwangni Beach, Geojampo (Muuido Island), Sammok Wharf? How much will it cost?
      2. I still can't understand how this bus work. When we arrive the tourist spot, we will get off the bus and the bus will wait for us (will we have enough time to enjoy)? Or we can stay there and wait for the next bus?

Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Jul 25, 2013 at 4:20 AM
    • seven hours in Incheon Airport.

Incheon Jul 23, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Where can we go to see a town and eat at a traditional restaurant? I will be alone with my nine-year-old son, so I do not want to get somewhere and not be able to get back for our flight. But the tours all start in the morning, and we won't arrive until noon. We have done the cultural things at the airport in the past, so I wanted to branch out a bit.

2 Answers Jul 25, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • Help Required..

P'yongt'aek Jul 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Hi.
      I am planning to move to Pyongtaek from Itaewon Seoul. I can't speak much Korean. So i have a few questions.
      Which area of Pyongtaek most of the foreigners live at?
      Is it east to hunt English teaching job there (i am from a non native English speaking country)?
      I heard you can rent out a studio apart with out putting any deposit. Is it right?

Waiting for your reply.
      Thanks and kind regards.
      Ali.

2 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    • Wanting to visit Kapyong

Kap'yong Oct 7, 2011 at 12:47 AM

I will be Seoul for 4 days in Novemeber and would like to visit Kapyong,having trouble finding out how to get there and back any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2011 at 5:39 PM
    • pkhrjhdh's Profile Photo

Looking for a nice motel for one night

Suwon Jul 5, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Hi
      My husband and I will be travelling around Korea again in September and we are thinking of staying overnight in Suwon because we would like to visit the Fortress followed by dinner with a friend in the evening. We would like a nice room in a motel near-ish to the station so far the Dori B has been recommended (VIP room is only 40,000won - but only one pic of a room on site I found!)

The following day we plan to go to Suncheon in the south and as far as we can make out there is a direct bus from Suwon hence the need to be near the station and we have 2 large suitcases! Bus info would also be appreciated!

Any help welcome :)

• bathrooms

Incheon Apr 25, 2011 at 5:19 AM

i here is a 90 minutes drive from incheon to seoul is there any washroom on the airport limousine buses

1 Answer Apr 25, 2011 at 8:15 AM
    • Until when snow at Incheon?

Incheon Dec 8, 2010 at 12:49 AM

Does snow stil available in Incheon on February onwards? Planning to visit friend there and play snow. My country do not have snow :( so i'm so excited to go Incheon. Thank you.

1 Answer Dec 8, 2010 at 6:33 PM
    • Does is snow in Incheon?

Incheon Nov 20, 2010 at 7:25 PM

What's the temperature like in Incheon?
      we are going there last week of January next year..
      we just want to be prepared for clothing...

2 Answers Nov 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM
    • Yongin Yoga

Yongin Oct 3, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Hi,
      I will be traveling to Yongin in the next couple of weeks to spend some time with my brother and his wife who live there. I am an avid practicer of yoga and wonder if anyone has any suggestions for where I can go? I prefer Bikram (hot yoga) but would take any yoga classes... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?!!

Thanks!

• Want to stay in Seoul and take train to Suwon

Suwon May 17, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I am working in Suwon, and staying in a less than nice hotel, I want to move to Seoul and commute. Are the train locations easy to find in both Suwon and Seoul? Do the stations have names, so that I can give instructions to a cab driver? The link for the English version of the train site was not working, is there fare information, timetables anything to help a hapless Ameican business woman??
      I love the idea of seeing the countryside, this sounds like the perfect commute!

1 Answer May 20, 2010 at 8:03 PM
    • bike rental to full house

Incheon Mar 23, 2010 at 7:25 AM

How much is the bike rental to full house? Is there a tandem bike available for rent? If yes, how much also?

• Airport transportation

Incheon Feb 23, 2010 at 7:18 AM

How can I get to the Lotte Hotel at Westin 1, Jung-su 100-721 from the Incheon airport?

1 Answer Feb 23, 2010 at 12:48 PM
    • china ferry to Incheon

Incheon Sep 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I want to travel from China to Incheon International Airport in order to fly to the United States, do I need a Visa?

3 Answers Sep 14, 2009 at 1:21 PM
    • Gossy's Profile Photo

Travelling to Seoul on Subway Line 1 from Incheon

Incheon Feb 18, 2009 at 7:16 AM

1)Can anyone advise the distance from the cruise-ship pier at port of Incheon to Incheon Subway Station?

2)Can it be walked? If so - how long (minutes)

3)Is there a local bus service connecting the two

Travelling 25/02/09

1 Answer Mar 2, 2009 at 7:57 PM
    • travel guides in incheon near cruise ship terminal

Incheon Feb 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM

I will be visiting Incheon via a cruise ship. We have approx. 6-7 hours and would like to know if there are English speaking travel guides that can pick us up at the cruise ship terminal or if there are tours similar to the airport "stopover" tours.
      Any info would be great,
      Thanks

3 Answers Feb 5, 2009 at 10:05 AM
    • Any tours of Panmunjom from Incheon airport?

Incheon Aug 24, 2008 at 2:20 PM

Hi, I have a 13 hour stopover in Seoul, and someone told me that there were tours that left incheon airport to go go Panmunjom. But I've been looking around, and can't find any info on this. Does anyone know of a tour like this? Thanks.

5 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    • One Night in Incheon

Incheon May 25, 2008 at 9:20 PM

I'm travelling to the UK in October on Korea Air and staying for 1 night at one of the airport hotels. I've never been to Korea so I would like to go to the nearest town (Incheon, I presume) go for soemthing to eat then go out for a few drinks. I'm travelling solo. Has anyone got any tips? How easy is it to get from the hotel to Incheon? I'll probably have to get a cab back, how much will that be? How much is a beer? Should I change money in Oz before I leave? Is the duty free cheap in Korea? Any advice at all would be appreciated. Thanks.

3 Answers Jun 19, 2008 at 8:47 AM
    • Vancouverbound's Profile Photo

A Secure cheap place to stay in Incheon While in Transit

Incheon Dec 10, 2007 at 3:54 PM

I will be flying in to Incheon Internl airport on Friday 14th December, 2007. Will be in transit for 2 days will be flying on to Vancouver on Monday 17th Dec.

Anybody know of any budget accommodation, backpacker/ hostel i can stay in Incheon that is affordable/cheap?

1 Answer Dec 10, 2007 at 7:12 PM
    • memphistraveler's Profile Photo

6 hour layover

Incheon Dec 3, 2007 at 5:37 AM

I have a 6 hour layover in Incheon airport. Is that enough time to see something in Incheon City? If so, what is recommended? International flight...

Thanks so much.

8 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 3:58 PM
    • Australian in Suwon

Suwon Nov 7, 2007 at 4:29 PM

Hi all,

I am an Australian that is going to be teaching English in Suwon for a year starting November. I have read a few things about Suwon and it seems to be nice place. I live with some Korean people and they also say it is nice.
      I have a few questions that I would appreciate some answers too. How are foreigners perceived over there? Do we have to watch out when buying things so as not to get overcharged? Will people want to talk to us or will they avoid us? Is it true that I would be able to buy shoes over there? (size 12-13 aus)
      Also I love soccer and am hoping to play soccer over there. Are there any teams that would allow a foreigner to play? Is there an indoor soccer field?

Any answers to these questions or any other information would be much appreciated. If there are any foreigners (or Koreans for that matter) over there and want to meet up, give me an email.

Cheers.

6 Answers Jul 4, 2008 at 5:27 AM
    • Transportation.

Puch'on Oct 18, 2007 at 3:58 AM

What am I going to ride if I am from Puch'on going to Seoul. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 19, 2007 at 2:29 AM
    • saracen's Profile Photo

Customs & Transiting through Incheon

Incheon Dec 9, 2006 at 5:32 PM

Hi,

Soon I will be flying from Ho Chi Minh to Russia via Incheon. I want to bring back lots of foodstuff, coffee etc but am concerned about them being confiscated at Incheon. I won't be passing through immigrations, just following the transit route, and I am flying all the way with Asiana so will check my bags in from Vietnam to Russia, but can I expect problems nonetheless?

Thanks.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2006 at 9:17 PM