change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Kwajalein

• WW2 Sites

by walshj4 Online Now Mar 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I am planning to follow my Dad's path during WW2 with the US Navy in the Pacific in the Marshall & Gilbert Islands. Are the battle site accessable and what web site do it use to apply for the travel permit.

1 Answer Mar 11, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    • Roi Namur Visits

by inyerdreams Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM

I'm about to deploy to Roi Namur as a civilian contractor. As I travel the world, I'm in the habit of bringing my 2 kids out for a week or so in order for them to see different parts of the world. Are there accommodations on Roi for visitor (they are 19 & 27)?

• Traveling to kwajalein from Brisbane Australia.

by blumson Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Can anyone tell me the best way to travel to Kwajalein from Brisbane Australia.
      Or is to be a long way around from down here??
      Many thanks,
      Col

1 Answer Jun 15, 2008 at 6:26 PM
    • albertolai's Profile Photo

Has anyone ever been to Kwajalein?

by albertolai Online Now Aug 30, 2007 at 2:40 PM

I am travelling to Ebeye, Kwajalein, at the end of October, but I am having lots of difficulties finding any information on the place, after having searched everywhere on the net and having contacted the Marshall Island Tourist Office, without success.
      I read somewhere that you need some special permit to be in Kwajalein, though I know that my Italian passport would be enough for the Marshall Islands. Does anyone know about this?
      I have read on the net about the Amrohasa Hotel in Ebeye but I can't get through on the phone and don't have an e-mail to contact.
      I would really appreciate if anyone can help!

3 Answers Jun 15, 2008 at 6:32 PM
    • albertolai's Profile Photo

Kwajalein accommodation

by albertolai Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 12:31 AM

I would like to spend a few days at the end of October in Kwajalein.
      Could anyone tell me if I could find some sort of Hotel or accommodation?

Thanks
      AL

• filipino dependent

by mynellym919 Online Now Jun 28, 2007 at 6:15 AM

I am an american (civilian contractor), working in Kwajalein. I am in an unacompanied tour here. Is there any apartment area that i can rent to bring my wife with me and live out of the base? If yes, what documents my Filipina wife needs to be able to travel to the island and stay living with me during my tour here?

Thank you.

EM

1 Answer Jun 28, 2007 at 12:17 PM
    • how do i get there?

by thegoodson Online Now Mar 26, 2007 at 8:42 AM

my parents used to live on the island and i want to surprise them in the for an aniversary later can anyone tell me how to get there?

• INFO

by specops11365 Online Now Jan 25, 2004 at 7:51 AM

IS THERE GYM FACILITIES AND WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE FOR COMPUTORS (PC OR LAPTOP?)AND INTERNET OPTIONS. THANK YOU

1 Answer Jan 28, 2004 at 7:46 PM