Travel Answers
Kvibille

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheapest way to experience Northern Lights?

Norrbottens Län Jan 15, 2015 at 4:20 AM

Hi, I'm a student planning on visiting Sweden to see the Northern Lights on Jan 22, 2015. Does anybody have advice as to the cheapest way to plan this trip?
      Should I do an aurora photo tour from any of the companies I found online (Lappland Media, Lights over Lapland) because they seem pricey but are they worth it?
      Which hotels should I look into?
      Are there towns/ lodging where I can see the Northern Lights without having to visit Abisko Skystation?

Thanks!
      Sam

more
    • Cheshman's Profile Photo

About Lulea

Luleå Jan 18, 2015 at 5:14 AM

I would appreciate if you give me some information about the matters I should expect of moving to Lulea as a PhD student in Lulea University of Technology, from Iran. Actually I want to know more about this city.

Thanks

more
    • what area to stay in? Hotel suggestions?

Stockholm Jan 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM

We will be staying in Stockholm in May. We would have already had a day from the cruise ship when we will probably visit the ship museum, but we are extending our stay for one night on our own. I have read about the many areas in Stockholm, but am not sure what would be the most central place to stay. We would like to visit the ice bar, sit at some local restaurants, and do some casual walking around. Any suggestions for best central area, and possibly a hotel suggestion?

more
    • Cheshman's Profile Photo

About the Weather

Luleå Jan 9, 2015 at 9:01 PM

I am going to study in Lulea University of Technology. Actually I am afraid of the winters. I heard Lulea is a dead city in winters which lasts to eight months. Is that such terrifying as I imagine?

more