Kuzguncuk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Palm wings ??

Altinkum Apr 20, 2015 at 5:59 AM

Has anyone been to Palm Wings what's it like Thank you .

more
    • Van Cat souvenirs from Van city

Van Apr 17, 2015 at 6:00 AM

I am a big fan of the Van cat and want to bring home some nice souvenirs of same from upcoming trip to Van for myself and other Van owners/breeders in the UK. Any suggestions where to buy some good quality souvenir ornaments or jewellery or textiles featuring the Van cat?

more
    • Bosphorus boat trip

Istanbul Apr 23, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Having explored Istanbul on foot for the last three days, we would like to take the highly recommended boat trip up the Bosphorus to end our stay on Saturday. The boats look very big and crowded and I am wondering if there is an alternative to the ferry that anyone can suggest? Thank you for any suggestions you may have :-)

more
    • Marmaris to Antalya in September

Turkey Apr 21, 2015 at 8:00 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip in September, and would like to start in Marmaris, take a gulet to Fethiye, then rent a car and drive to Antalya. Does this sound reasonable? Thinking about 2 1/2 weeks for that part of our trip.So a couple of questions - Kurban Bayrami is Sept 23-25. We can be in Marmaris as early as Sept 11 and we could leave Antalya as late as Oct 1, so we have some flexibility as to when to be where. What would you all advise? And also, does this sound like a good itinerary?

Thank you all in advance,

more
    • Grand bazar

Istanbul Apr 6, 2015 at 5:19 AM

Hy. The grand bazaar will be open on May 1 ??

more
    • Pendik marina

Istanbul Apr 15, 2015 at 1:50 AM

I have heard about pendik marina it's very beautiful .i am staying at radisson blu hotel Tuzla and planning to go there..how long is from
      Radisson Tuzla and how much taxi will cost me ..also which restaurant are good in pendik .also do I get a taxi back to hotel at night after dinner

more
    • Distance from tuzla to pendik

Pendik Apr 15, 2015 at 1:41 AM

Hi,I will be staying in radisson hotel tuzla and want to go to pendik Marina for dinner ..how long is it from radisson hotel and how much a taxi will cost me ..also which restaurants are good there ..also do I get a taxi at night to return back from pendik to tuzla

more
    • Mini Bus from Denizli to Pammukale How late do they run?

Pamukkale Apr 13, 2015 at 12:25 PM

We will arrive in Denizli at midnight? Should we stay in Denizli or will there be minibusses running at midnight to Pamukkale? If so where should we stay?
      Thank you

more
    • Early bus available to Izmir airport?

Kusadasi Apr 8, 2015 at 1:39 PM

My October 2015 flight departs Izmir at 9:50 a.m. Will I be able to take a bus rather than paying $50 for a shuttle from Kusadasi to Izmir airport. Will I have plenty of time for the check-in process?

more
    • sallam88's Profile Photo

Ataturk Airport to Aksaray Tram Station

Istanbul Mar 31, 2015 at 11:19 PM

How to reach Aksaray Tram Station from Ataturk Airport by public transport?

Many thanks!

more
    • Travel to Istanbul between 2nd June till 10th June 2015

Istanbul Apr 7, 2015 at 9:58 PM

Hi! Heard in the news that that Parliamentary Elections will be held on the 7th June 2015. I'm planning to travel to Istanbul during that period with my family. Is it safe to travel to Istanbul during that time?

more
    • istambul bazaar

Istanbul Apr 6, 2015 at 5:22 AM

The Grand bazaar will be opening on May 1 ?? :)

more
    • goolmamad's Profile Photo

transport to (adb) airport

Izmir Apr 7, 2015 at 2:52 AM

hi we want to reserve a family hotel in kusadasi for july and need to stay 1 night in izmir

1- which position is better in izmir to book hotel with a good access for airport metro and also shopping area ?

2- how should we go to kusadasi from airport ? is there direct havatash buses?

thank you farzad

more
    • denisadenisa's Profile Photo

Reliable Tour operator

Nemrut Golu Mar 26, 2015 at 5:31 AM

Hi,
      I'am trying to find a safe and reliable agency for having that famous 3 days tour to Mount Nemrut from Cappadocia. Turkish Heritage is ridiculous expensiv, it would be 375 euro a single without meals, so....
      Some travelers were very dissapointed in some trips advertised as excellent and proved to be with old vans, without AC, awfull hotels, bad drivers and guides, etc..
      Any advice would be very helpful, I do not want a cheap trip, but a fair quality-price ratio!!!!!!

more
    • T shirts, shorts etc.

Icmeler Apr 18, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Hi.
      I've just spent £40 on a couple of t-shirts and a pair of shorts for my holiday in july and was wondering if maybe it would be better to wait until I got there to buy the majority of my clothes for my stay.
      Thanks.

more
    • RavensWing's Profile Photo

Has anyone been here?

Derinkuyu Apr 13, 2015 at 12:43 AM

I was wondering if anyone had been to Derinkuyu. I have read that there is a large part of it open to tourists. Has anyone been there? Is it worth the admission fee?
      I think it would be fascinating to see.

more
    • Car rental assistance needed in Pamukkale

Pamukkale Apr 11, 2015 at 1:39 AM

I need help to find a 6 or 7 seater car rental, pick up from Pamukkale and drop off at Izmir Airport on 7 -9 May 2015. I can't seem to get any luck with any of the car rental company in Pamukkale! SOS.

more
    • Mediterranean coast trip

Turkey Apr 8, 2015 at 1:57 PM

I'm travelling with my girlfriend on May. After 4 days in Istambul, 2 days in Capadoccia and a day in Pammukale, we have 6 days left to decide how to finish our trip. We're thinking on doing a Mediterranean tour by ourselves.

At first, we have two options:

From Pammukale - Take a bus to Bodrum - Rent a car there and go up during the six days up to Canakkale and Bursa - returning it in Bursa and then a ferry to Istambul for our flight out.

The other option is to go from Pammukale to Kas (Is it possible by bus?) or Antalya (if it is easier), and rent a car there. Then, go up to Izmir and take a flight to Istambul.

We're are really interested on seeing small and not crowded beaches, and the most Greeks / Otoman villages / Roman ruins that can be possible.

Which ones of the two options do you think that can fit better for what we are looking for, and the time available?

Which place/s do you think that are must-see ones?

Thank you!

Hernán

more
    • Istanbul Hop on Hop Off

Istanbul Apr 2, 2015 at 4:20 AM

On a cruise that will be in Istanbul for 1 day. I have been thinking about using the Hop on bus. Has anyone used it before and is it worth while. I understand there is 2 different lines, would we have time to do both lines? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

more
    • 8 hours in Istanbul. Is my itinerary doable?

Istanbul Apr 24, 2015 at 1:56 AM

Hi everyone!
      Our ship arrives in Istanbul 7.30 and leaves 16.30. I definitely want to see Agia Sophia, Basilica Cinstern, Topkapi, and maybe the blue mosque and the spice bazaar. Can they fit in one day? How far are these attractions from the port? Do they open early in the morning? I'm worried about wasting time in endless queues.

I want to get the feel of the city -in such a limited time unfortunately- by walking mostly.

more
    • Woman possibly travelling alone? silly??

Turkey Apr 10, 2015 at 12:43 PM

HI,
      Im thinking about booking myself a last minute holiday to turkey or Tunisia.. Is it a ridiculous idea for a 28 year old woman to travel alone?
      I wouldn't do much, I just want to chill out and get some rays.
      Any advice would be very helpful... :)

Grace

more
    • Is it safe to travel to istanbul now

Istanbul Apr 21, 2015 at 2:37 AM

Hi,can you please advise is it safe now to travel to Istanbul now as I am all set to come to Istanbul with my family .i heard the tensions with Syria .. Is it safe

more
    • Recommendations for stay

Istanbul Apr 19, 2015 at 8:12 AM

My wife and I will be travelling to Istanbul for 4 nights before moving on to Spain. We will be there between May 7 and May 11. That will give us 3 full days and one half day to enjoy the area.

Any recommendations on which area we should stay and what we must not miss and restaurants to visit? Thanks.

more
    • Recommendations for Istanbul

Turkey Apr 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Is it ok to reach Istanbul on 1st of May , are Taxis work and roads open as It is national holiday
      also Is Besiktas a good place to stay during that time
      regards

more
    • Travel to Istanbul

Istanbul Apr 13, 2015 at 6:36 AM

I want to go to Istanbul with my husband between 13-19 May 2015. We intend to mainly stay in Istanbul but cross to the asian side with a ferry as well. Is it safe to travel to Istanbul in May?

more
    • pelfad's Profile Photo

Kuzguncuk - amenities

by pelfad Online Now Dec 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM

We have been offered an apartment on Kuzguncuk Mh.. Are there any local shops (food) or cafes/ restaurants in this neighbourhood?

2 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM