Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Kuwait Travel Answer Locations

• married couples can stay together

Kuwait Mar 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Hi

We are from Indian and Indians. My fiancee got job in Kuwait and he will join within 2months. We are going to getting marry with in 6months. Presently he is not eligible for taking me to there . So after marriage if I get job and job visa in Kuwait can we stay together in flat..... Is there any restrictions.... Plz advice.....

4 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM
    • Can i get new working visa in kuwait

Kuwait Jan 27, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Iam here in philippines iam out in kuwait for six months now and my visa expired last january 2014 can i apply new job again in kuwait?

2 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 10:40 AM
    • Can i get new working visa in kuwait

Kuwait Jan 27, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Iam here in philippines iam out in kuwait for six months now and my visa expired last january 2014 can i apply new job again in kuwait?

• spousal visa

Kuwait Jan 4, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Salam.Im muslim married an egyptian who lives and works in kuwait as engineer.He went to ministry of foreign affairs in kuwait to apply for visa and he gave them all documents they need.They said to come back soon.How many days it takes to get visa?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2014 at 4:55 PM
    • can my mother in law sponsor me for family visa?

Kuwait Dec 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM

hi good day VT! i just want to ask i can my mother in law sponsor me for family visa or dependent visa even though my husband is also in kuwait? my husband cannot sponsor me for family visa because his salary did not reach their 250kd requirement. thank you!

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 2:55 AM
    • sponser my kids

Kuwait Sep 16, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Hi,
      I have got work offer in kuwait, my husband is working in Saudi Arabia. can I sponser my kids 1.5 years and 5.5 years to stay with mw in Kuwait. my work offe is for mre than 1000 KD/ month.
      I would like to ask you for consultation service to give me diffrent options if any.
      Regards,
      Sally El Sherif

1 Answer Sep 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    • Sponsorship

Kuwait Aug 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Can my filipino spouse (wife) enter into contractural agreement of sponsorship in Kuwait to work without the approval of her husband. I worked in kuwait previously and i know the problems there so i forbid her decision.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM
    • Wife permission for sponsorship without approval of husband

Kuwait Aug 22, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Can my filipino wife enter into contract of sponsorship without her husbands approval?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    • What am I not allowed to ship to kuwait

Kuwait Jul 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I am ordering stuff from amazon US what stuff isn't allowed to be shipped here ? I want to order splat washable hair dye is it ok? Or not

• I WANT TO LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND IN KUWAIT

Kuwait Jun 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I'm a Filipina with a Filipino husband working in Kuwait, my husband work is not managerial position but is there any chances for me to live with him there? I'm here in the Phils. Please advice me what to do. Thanks

4 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Obtaining a tourist visa

Kuwait Jun 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM

My husband and I are British citizens but have residency in New Zealand. I will be working in Kuwait for most of November and the company I will be working for will get a work visa for me. My husband intends to accompany me.
      Does he need a visa? What is the easiest way to get one? There is no Kuwaiti embassy in New Zealand.
      Can you help?

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    • My girlfriend got a job in Kuwait and I want to join her

Kuwait Jun 19, 2013 at 11:30 PM

My girlfriend got a job in Kuwait, what can I do to join her?

4 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    • Visitors in Hotel room

Kuwait May 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM

I want to book a hotel room for one night in Kuwait, can I bring visitors in the room during the day?

4 Answers May 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    • Visitors in Hotel room

Kuwait May 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM

I want to book a hotel room for one night in Kuwait, can I bring visitors in the room during the day?

1 Answer May 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    • no obection certificate

Kuwait May 14, 2013 at 9:54 AM

does receiving the no objection certificate mean that amautomatically getting the visa and work permit to stay and work in kuwait?

4 Answers May 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    • Luckycharmed_13's Profile Photo

Dress Code for Kuwait

Kuwait Apr 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hi my husband is working in Kuwait and I will be going to visit him for five weeks in June. I am trying to find out what most american women or any women for that fact will be wearing or what is appropriate for me to wear while there. Any help I can get on this will be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    • TRAVELING FOR TRADE SHOW

Kuwait Mar 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM

IS A GOOD IDEA TO ATTENT A TRADE SHOW IN KUWAIT ? FEMALE FROM USA TRAVELING ALONE

10 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    • MundaU's Profile Photo

Guide?

Kuwait Mar 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM

hi

i will be in Kuwait for some 24 hrs on 24th of march and would like to see as much as possible and for that i need your help if you work as a guide. tell me what can we do in this period? and how much it costs? Anybody knows something plz?

Regards
      Ijaz

2 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    • 1 day visit in kuwait

Kuwait Feb 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I have a 1 day stop over in kuwait and if i want to spend my day in my friends house do i need to apply for a visit visa?

thank you very much.

4 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    • Bus between Iraq border and Kuwait city

Kuwait Oct 1, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hi All,

I will be leaving from Basrah Iraq to the border of Kuwait. Do you know whether there is any bus leaving from the Kuwaiti side of the border that goes to Kuwait City ?
      Or where I could find the information ?

Thanks for any feedback.

• Is it possible that my kuwaiti boyfriend can sponsor me for a visit visa in kuwait?

Kuwait Sep 14, 2012 at 6:42 AM

hi,

I have a local Kuwaiti boyfriend for almost 3 yrs. already. He wants me to visit his country and get married but he told me that he cant be my sponsor since he is single as what his friends told him. I am a Filipina woman who is living in the Philippines. Now the problem is that, my friend who is already a resident in Kuwait can't be my sponsor for I am not a family member of her. Is there any possible ways that I can visit Kuwait with my boyfriends invitation? Can you please give me some helpful tips on what should I do?. Can we get married when I am already there, even if it's a visit visa? Can I stay in his flat or do I have to stay in a hotel when I got there? Your reply can be a great help for me. Thank you so much.

12 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    • Daily costs?

Kuwait Aug 31, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Hi,

I'm considering an assignment to Kuwait with my company for a while, they're offering to pay for my accomadation/utilities/transport and are going to provide 6 KWD a day for daily stuff, I think this means mainly food. Can anyone tell me if 6 KWD a day is good? Will it get me much?

Thanks!

7 Answers Sep 6, 2012 at 5:29 AM
    • Re: My boyfriend wants me to visit him in Kuwait

Kuwait Aug 23, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Hi!

My boyfriend will go in kuwait and work there. He will have accommodation, because in the agreement stays that they will give him that. So if i go there, can i stay with him in the same apartment, we are not married, and if i cant, what should i do. Im from Macedonia and he is from Hungary. And what about visa, where they will give me, at the border?

Thank you so much

Have a nice day, Katerina

Read more: "Visa and living with my boyfriend" - Kuwait Things to Do Tip by katepeter

• MJinx's Profile Photo

My boyfriend wants me to visit him in Kuwait

Kuwait Aug 11, 2012 at 3:15 PM

My boyfriend is a contractor in Kuwait, and has asked me to visit him for a few days.
      Are we allowed to stay together, do I need a visa or just a passport?

16 Answers Aug 23, 2012 at 8:13 AM
    • Lots of Questions, getting to Kuwait - June 17th

Kuwait Jun 15, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Hi

I have to go for a business trip to Kuwait for 3 days. Staying at Safat.

The hotel has been booked by the company I am to visit. From the reviews online, it would not be my choice to stay there. They assure me I can change the hotel after 1st day.

My questions:

1- Is Safat close to any entertainment or food choices(any international chain - McD etc)?

2- Is it safe to travel from here to nearby entertainment places at night?

3- Best mode of transport?

4- Any specific advice about what to avoid?

5- Should I consider shifting from this hotel or just stay there?

6- Where can I buy a business directory or find export data? Can't find anything online about a business directory of Kuwait.

7- If anyone is planning a visit at the same time(Arriving June 17th Morning), and would like to meet up?

8- Is cigarette smoking a problem?

9- Any tips on what to do at night?

Thanks in advance

Sid

12 Answers Aug 31, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    • confuse

Kuwait Apr 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

hi!!! my boyfriend and her sister is in Kuwait right now and they are currently working there. just wanna know if can my boyfriend sponsor me for a visit visa? and how?

8 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    • lallarebecca's Profile Photo

Which area to stay in/ what should we choose in Kuwait city?

Kuwait Jan 18, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Hello!

I am travlling to Kuwait city for a couple of days in the beginning of June (yes, I know the heat is fierce that time!), and I wonder which is the best area to choose for accomodation when you have not visited Kuwait city before?

I want to see as much as possible and also do some shopping.

I have been looking at some places downtown, close to Soor street and not too far away from the souk, and also some places in Salmiya, which seem to be a bit off, but on the other hand have beaches?

Though I am a little confused, some guides say that Salmiya is the very center of Kuwait city and that the area hosts all shoppingcentres as well as all the culture, is that correct?

Also, what would the price be to take a short cab ride within the city, maybe 5-10 min maximum? Do I need to haggle a lot about the price since people can tell my by looks I am European?

Thanks in advance,

Rebecca

4 Answers Jan 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    • Yesjoshua's Profile Photo

Traveling solo to Kuwait. Tours and transport

Kuwait Jan 9, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Hello All,

I will be soon in Kuwait alone for a couple of days and I have done my research on what to do and such. The problem I find is that the tour companies I have found normally require a minimum of two people to run those tours. I could pay for two but it is going to get very expensive.

Does any one know private guides with car or just a driver? if so, do you know how much they charge and how to get in contact with them?

Another question, how can I visit the Burgan Oil Field? is there any requirement to do in advance?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers.

Best,

JA

1 Answer Jan 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    • night clubs...

Kuwait Oct 21, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I reached in Kuwait a week ago...the energy level is low here...i am looking for a night club or pub.....if any one has any information please let me know.I have no friends here to get the information.not much intrested for drinks but i like to hang out and to party....
      Cell:66169073/vibinraj7@gmail.com

2 Answers Oct 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    • Can married Indian couples both be given visit visas be hotel or residential relative sponsor

Kuwait Oct 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM

My brother lives in Kuwait. My question is I am visiting him. Can he sponsor visa for both me and my husband. Also can married couples be sponsored by a hotel and how mush would it cost to be sposored by a hotel versus being sposored by a relative living in Kuwait?

1 Answer Oct 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM