change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• married couples can stay together

by bavithra77 Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Hi

We are from Indian and Indians. My fiancee got job in Kuwait and he will join within 2months. We are going to getting marry with in 6months. Presently he is not eligible for taking me to there . So after marriage if I get job and job visa in Kuwait can we stay together in flat..... Is there any restrictions.... Plz advice.....

4 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 8:25 AM
    • can my mother in law sponsor me for family visa?

by taLakire Online Now Dec 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM

hi good day VT! i just want to ask i can my mother in law sponsor me for family visa or dependent visa even though my husband is also in kuwait? my husband cannot sponsor me for family visa because his salary did not reach their 250kd requirement. thank you!

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 2:55 AM
    • Sponsorship

by kentyler04 Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Can my filipino spouse (wife) enter into contractural agreement of sponsorship in Kuwait to work without the approval of her husband. I worked in kuwait previously and i know the problems there so i forbid her decision.

2 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 6:52 PM
    • Wife permission for sponsorship without approval of husband

by kentyler04 Online Now Aug 22, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Can my filipino wife enter into contract of sponsorship without her husbands approval?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    • What am I not allowed to ship to kuwait

by BELIEBER Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I am ordering stuff from amazon US what stuff isn't allowed to be shipped here ? I want to order splat washable hair dye is it ok? Or not

• I WANT TO LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND IN KUWAIT

by bleue14 Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I'm a Filipina with a Filipino husband working in Kuwait, my husband work is not managerial position but is there any chances for me to live with him there? I'm here in the Phils. Please advice me what to do. Thanks

4 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM
    • Visitors in Hotel room

by RiRiB Online Now May 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM

I want to book a hotel room for one night in Kuwait, can I bring visitors in the room during the day?

4 Answers May 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    • Visitors in Hotel room

by RiRiB Online Now May 16, 2013 at 5:22 AM

I want to book a hotel room for one night in Kuwait, can I bring visitors in the room during the day?

1 Answer May 16, 2013 at 11:01 AM
    • no obection certificate

by lukozid Online Now May 14, 2013 at 9:54 AM

does receiving the no objection certificate mean that amautomatically getting the visa and work permit to stay and work in kuwait?

4 Answers May 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    • Luckycharmed_13's Profile Photo

Dress Code for Kuwait

by Luckycharmed_13 Online Now Apr 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Hi my husband is working in Kuwait and I will be going to visit him for five weeks in June. I am trying to find out what most american women or any women for that fact will be wearing or what is appropriate for me to wear while there. Any help I can get on this will be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    • TRAVELING FOR TRADE SHOW

by MELINAR Online Now Mar 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM

IS A GOOD IDEA TO ATTENT A TRADE SHOW IN KUWAIT ? FEMALE FROM USA TRAVELING ALONE

10 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    • 1 day visit in kuwait

by jerryboi Online Now Feb 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I have a 1 day stop over in kuwait and if i want to spend my day in my friends house do i need to apply for a visit visa?

thank you very much.

4 Answers Mar 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    • Is it possible that my kuwaiti boyfriend can sponsor me for a visit visa in kuwait?

by rheammad_39 Online Now Sep 14, 2012 at 6:42 AM

hi,

I have a local Kuwaiti boyfriend for almost 3 yrs. already. He wants me to visit his country and get married but he told me that he cant be my sponsor since he is single as what his friends told him. I am a Filipina woman who is living in the Philippines. Now the problem is that, my friend who is already a resident in Kuwait can't be my sponsor for I am not a family member of her. Is there any possible ways that I can visit Kuwait with my boyfriends invitation? Can you please give me some helpful tips on what should I do?. Can we get married when I am already there, even if it's a visit visa? Can I stay in his flat or do I have to stay in a hotel when I got there? Your reply can be a great help for me. Thank you so much.

12 Answers Jul 24, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    • Re: My boyfriend wants me to visit him in Kuwait

by katepeter Online Now Aug 23, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Hi!

My boyfriend will go in kuwait and work there. He will have accommodation, because in the agreement stays that they will give him that. So if i go there, can i stay with him in the same apartment, we are not married, and if i cant, what should i do. Im from Macedonia and he is from Hungary. And what about visa, where they will give me, at the border?

Thank you so much

Have a nice day, Katerina

Read more: "Visa and living with my boyfriend" - Kuwait Things to Do Tip by katepeter

• confuse

by julylopez Online Now Apr 19, 2012 at 11:11 PM

hi!!! my boyfriend and her sister is in Kuwait right now and they are currently working there. just wanna know if can my boyfriend sponsor me for a visit visa? and how?

8 Answers Jul 20, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    • lallarebecca's Profile Photo

Which area to stay in/ what should we choose in Kuwait city?

by lallarebecca Online Now Jan 18, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Hello!

I am travlling to Kuwait city for a couple of days in the beginning of June (yes, I know the heat is fierce that time!), and I wonder which is the best area to choose for accomodation when you have not visited Kuwait city before?

I want to see as much as possible and also do some shopping.

I have been looking at some places downtown, close to Soor street and not too far away from the souk, and also some places in Salmiya, which seem to be a bit off, but on the other hand have beaches?

Though I am a little confused, some guides say that Salmiya is the very center of Kuwait city and that the area hosts all shoppingcentres as well as all the culture, is that correct?

Also, what would the price be to take a short cab ride within the city, maybe 5-10 min maximum? Do I need to haggle a lot about the price since people can tell my by looks I am European?

Thanks in advance,

Rebecca

4 Answers Jan 23, 2012 at 5:09 AM
    • night clubs...

by vibinraj Online Now Oct 21, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I reached in Kuwait a week ago...the energy level is low here...i am looking for a night club or pub.....if any one has any information please let me know.I have no friends here to get the information.not much intrested for drinks but i like to hang out and to party....
      Cell:66169073/vibinraj7@gmail.com

2 Answers Oct 24, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    • Can married Indian couples both be given visit visas be hotel or residential relative sponsor

by Sallmma Online Now Oct 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM

My brother lives in Kuwait. My question is I am visiting him. Can he sponsor visa for both me and my husband. Also can married couples be sponsored by a hotel and how mush would it cost to be sposored by a hotel versus being sposored by a relative living in Kuwait?

1 Answer Oct 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM
    • kadena's Profile Photo

Kuwait City

by kadena Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Leaving for a military assignment to Kuwait soon and wanted to know if military members are able to venture off and see places and experience cultural activities while there. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

• more about kuwait

by lupinchochang Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 1:35 AM

im about to leave the philippines for kuwait this september.just want to know what things to pack.and is there a dress code for kuwait for women?thanks.

7 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 12:11 PM
    • just to know

by kilkaye Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM

i just want to ask,my sister is in kuwait right now. Her flight is on june 21 this year her airlines is kuwait airways arrive in manila on june 22...then she will be transfer to philippine airlines going to cebu and she will arrive in mactan airport at 10pm in the evening on that same day. My question if she will be transfer from kuwait airways then philippine airliners going here in cebu what will happen to her luggage? is she the one to transfer her luggage to philippine airlines or the kuwait airways will be the one to transfer to philippine airlines???im hoping for your answer right away!!thanks and Godbless

1 Answer Jun 19, 2011 at 3:00 AM
    • jlanza29's Profile Photo

Is there a in transit desk in Kuwait Int. Airport ???

by jlanza29 Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Hello my VT friends ... want to ask if anyone knows if there is a in transit desk at the airport, I will be flying in on United Airlines and changing over to Qatar Airways, I have 2 different tickets so I was wondering if I can check in at the in transit desk or will I have to exist and go to the ticket counter up front and then come back thru security ??? I have about 2 hrs in between flights ..... Any info would help ... Thanks ... jlanza29

6 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    • Ramonq's Profile Photo

Top 5 things to do in Kuwait

by Ramonq Online Now Nov 6, 2010 at 3:23 AM

I'll be stopping in Kuwait for a few days. It's not really a main tourist destination, but I would like to know what are the top 5 things to do in the city. The Kuwait Towers are probably one of them. Can you go up them?

2 Answers Oct 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM
    • Weather in December?

by smkatt Online Now Jun 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM

I'm going to be visiting my husband in Kuwait for Christmas.....what should I expect as far as the weather, temp, etc.??

3 Answers Dec 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM
    • credit card fraud in Kuwait

by kraxlhuber Online Now Sep 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I have a current account with NBK bank in Kuwait
      My debit card was suddently blocked I could not withdraw money overseas from a ATM machine.
      Logging on to the website
      Watani did deny me access ,saying the pin number is invalid
      Has anybody had have such problem

4 Answers Oct 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM
    • Coach Purse

by qmoosa Online Now Jul 26, 2009 at 5:54 PM

where can i buy jenuine original COACH Purse. Also is gold souk the best place to shop for jewelry? Thank you for the help

3 Answers Aug 31, 2009 at 3:41 PM
    • Ferry to bahrain

by douginq8 Online Now Mar 11, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Does anyone know if boat transportation is available to Bahrain from Kuwait for a day trip?

1 Answer Apr 30, 2009 at 3:55 AM
    • How much?

by lizmholt Online Now Jul 15, 2008 at 11:35 PM

I was wondering,how much it was,for 1 week in the Royal chalet or presidental chalets at the 'Hilton Resort Kuwait'?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2008 at 12:29 AM
    • Fahaheel Restaurant

by barok69 Online Now May 21, 2008 at 1:41 AM

Where exactly in Fahaheel is this restaurant with individual cabanas offering lebanese grilled chicken? any landmarks nearby?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2008 at 2:53 AM
    • Neonstrocity's Profile Photo

Swiss Belhotel Plaza Kuwait

by Neonstrocity Online Now May 12, 2008 at 8:00 AM

Does anyone know anything about this hotel? The price is very reasonable, so it looks like a good option, but is it a good hotel to stay in for a couple of days?

Ron

5 Answers Jun 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM