Kuwait Travel Answers

change location

Can married Indian couples both be given visit visas be hotel or residential relative sponsor

by Sallmma Online Now Oct 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM

My brother lives in Kuwait. My question is I am visiting him. Can he sponsor visa for both me and my husband. Also can married couples be sponsored by a hotel and how mush would it cost to be sposored by a hotel versus being sposored by a relative living in Kuwait?

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Re: Can married Indian couples both be given visit visas be hotel or residential relative sponsor

by Donna_in_India Online Now Oct 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Hi - it's probably best to contact the Kuwait Consulate nearest to you in India for the correct information. (In other instances I know that a single sponsor can sponsor a couple or family.)

Another option would be to contact a travel agent that handles visas (Raj Travels with offices throughout India does - http://rajtravels.com/).

Lastly, I'd select a hotel you might like to stay at and contact them about specifics - if they can do the visa, how much is involved, etc. Be aware that if you go through a hotel (and I don't know if you can) they will charge a fee as well as hold a deposit that you will get back once you leave the country (at least this is how my husband's Dubai visa was handled by the hotel - I am assuming the same from hotels).

Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuwait