Kuwait Travel Answers

change location

just to know

by kilkaye Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM

i just want to ask,my sister is in kuwait right now. Her flight is on june 21 this year her airlines is kuwait airways arrive in manila on june 22...then she will be transfer to philippine airlines going to cebu and she will arrive in mactan airport at 10pm in the evening on that same day. My question if she will be transfer from kuwait airways then philippine airliners going here in cebu what will happen to her luggage? is she the one to transfer her luggage to philippine airlines or the kuwait airways will be the one to transfer to philippine airlines???im hoping for your answer right away!!thanks and Godbless

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • earthflyer's Profile Photo

Re: just to know

by earthflyer Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 3:00 AM

When she goes to check-in in Kuwait, the airline should ask her if she wants all her luggage to goto Cebu that means she will not need to worry about her luggage in Manila when she changes flights. If the airline in Kuwait does not say anything then she needs to ask if her luggage can go all the way to Cebu.

Make sure your sister has all the important documents she needs for her flight in hand luggage, Passport, airline tickets etc...When she changes flights in Manila she will not have access to her luggage until she arrives in Cebu. When she arrives in Cebu and goes to baggage collection her luggage should be there, It's a very straight forward process theses days, everybody is doing it.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuwait