Kuwait Travel Answers

change location

Studying Arabic in Kuwait?

by Tmac3565 Online Now Mar 24, 2008 at 6:52 PM

I am a college student interested in learning Arabic. By summertime, I will have completed 2 semesters of Arabic. I am extremely interested in continuing my learning of Arabic over the summer, and I was wondering where the best place to learn the language would be. Some things that are of importance to me are: quality of instruction, location of the school, and activities outside of the school. Since I am going alone, I want to study somewhere where I won't feel secluded or outside of society. Also, scenery is of great importance. All things considered, where would you guys recommend studying Arabic? (I want to study for a period of about 2 months...I'm not sure if that changes anything). ( I know I posted this about a month ago in the Sousse and Damascus forum; however, those are no longer options.)

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Studying Arabic in Kuwait?

by wsuwsu Online Now Apr 1, 2008 at 2:55 AM

If you are looking for an Arabic learning school in Kuwait, you should go to Kuwait University. They have a department called community service (I think) they teach almost most of the common languages including Arabic….I also think that they don’t charge much maybe a hundred bucks per month if I can remember….
    Also, if you would like to practice it you can just go to any (Dewania) ; a place where men set and talk about almost everything; and get to know the guys there and just practice what you have learned….I suppose that you are a guy …Good Luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuwait