Kuwait Travel Answers

change location

Short trip kuwait

by italy67 Online Now Sep 15, 2006 at 3:55 AM

Hello,
I am planning a trip to Kuwait in the coming months. Anything worth seeing apart from Kuwait city in a 8 days time ?
I thought of spending 3-4 days somewhere other than in Kuwait city. Any tips ?
A friend of mine working in the oil sector - that I have lost touch with - suggested it is also a good place for working. I would like to get in touch with people working in the financial sector in order to have this view confirmed. Anybody of you working in that sector can reply to this posting and give me suggestions for places to visit and impressions regarding his working experience there ? It would be nice to meet once I am there. Of course replies from anyboy willing to help are very wellcome
Thank you to everybody helping

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: Short trip kuwait

by Q8R Online Now Sep 15, 2006 at 11:56 PM

Hi,

You can visit Kuwait Museum which is about the old life in Kuwait, it is in Kuwait city close to the sea, close to it is Albader house which is a very old Kuwati house with some historical Pictures. Also you can go to the old Downtown (old souk), that is called "almubarakiah Souk", it is in the heart of Kuwait city. There are malls which have Caf├ęs and modern stores, like Alraya mall (attached to Cortyard hotel), Marina mall in (Salmiyah area), Alcout mall in (Fahaheel area). There are beaches if you like waking, new and old fasion restaurants. the things which is anoying in Kuwait is the driving and the immoral acts of some poeple with girls and Ladies. Working in Kuwait is Financially OK in some cases, it depends on where to work or what kind of Business you are involved with, I Really can't help you regarding this point.

Thank You

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Short trip kuwait

by italy66 Online Now Sep 18, 2006 at 12:40 AM

Hi Italy67,
    I would like to work in Kuwait in the financial sector as well. Be careful anyway, not to post anything regarding job requests, which is not allowed, othrwise you are going to be cancelled by this site !!!! I know this owing to personal experience.
    I am working in Italy in the financial sector as well.
    How come you have chosen Italy67 as a nickname ? I am by chance Italy66, what a confusion !!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuwait