Kuta

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rluhan@dodo.com.au

by rluhan Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM

could you please tell me of a good tailor who can make dresses in bali . thankyou

2 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 4:23 AM
    • capelkay's Profile Photo

Kuta accomodation

by capelkay Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 7:40 PM

Troppo Zone Puri Rama Resort
      Can anyone comment on this accommodation?
      Looking for something budget value for money, good location and a balcony.
      am open to suggestions, just a bit over googling hotels - they all look the same after a while.
      thanks appreciate

1 Answer Apr 8, 2014 at 12:39 AM
    • matjung's Profile Photo

Kuta, how noisy is it?

by matjung Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Hello, I would have a query about Kuta.
      My travel book seems to be a big fan of this area.
      What worries me, is that it is close to the airport.
      So I am wondering, how noisy is it at Kuta Bay?
      If I stayed in a hotel there, would the planes wake me up in the morning?
      Thanks for sharining your views.

10 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM
    • Rog01's Profile Photo

DVD shop Kuta

by Rog01 Online Now Oct 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Can anyone tell me the name of the DVD shop near the Dynasty Hotel in Kuta, Bali, please. An "email" address would also be handy. Thanks Rog01.

1 Answer Nov 22, 2013 at 9:09 PM
    • room recommendation

by celticglobetrotter Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 2:32 AM

i need a cheap, clean comfy room that is quiet for around 150,000 in kuta area, need e-mail to book it as arriving late, thanks

2 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • Photographers in Kuta

by Bali2013 Online Now Apr 12, 2013 at 6:00 AM

We are looking for a photographer to take some family photographs of us at sunset, but don't want to pay for a "package deal". Is there a young photographer just starting his (her) business that any of you may know for these kinds of photos?

6 Answers Jun 22, 2013 at 7:17 AM
    • DrunkenTraveller's Profile Photo

Cruising thru Bali

by DrunkenTraveller Online Now Apr 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I will be visint Bali in May and am intrested in the "Bali Hai II" cruise, which has a slide and many water sports activities etc. Has anyone been on this tour? if u have, please let me know if it is worth enjoying? thanks.

2 Answers Apr 22, 2012 at 5:35 AM
    • Spending 1 month in Bali/Lombak.. need advice!

by travelz0r Online Now Jan 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Hi All,

I am 26 years old and will be traveling to Bali for one month in June/July. I would like to hear some ideas on parts of the islands to visit/stay. My plan at the moment is to fly in and check into a temporary hotel until I find a place that suits me. I will want to see much of the islands (Ubud, Lombak(Kuta), Mawi Beach +more) and so I am open to changing hotels a couple of times.

Really I am looking for advice in the following areas:
      1) Air travel from the States is going to run me about2,000 if anyone has suggestions how to lower this cost (is it reasonable?)

2) Ideally I would like to stay in a remote place with not too many amenities, except for a shower and mosquito netting - any suggestions on what locations these can be found? close to a beach would be nice

3) Will I be okay not booking things in advance considering June/July dates?

I know it is cliche since I am a tourist but I do not want to be around tourists. I want to be in a peaceful place but where I can taxi/bike to food/fishing/civilization.

Thanks in advance you are all a great resource from what I can see in the posts read. I am open to suggestions and look forward to hearing from you all!!

6 Answers Aug 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    • BorneoGrrl's Profile Photo

Pay for pool in Kuta Hotel?

by BorneoGrrl Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Hi,

I'm planning on visiting Bali again for the third time because I really enjoy the island. For this trip, I'm thinking of staying in a budget/basic place because I'll be be out most of the time.

My question is when I just wanna chill for a day in Kuta, is there a hotel where I can just pay to use the pool & relax for an afternoon?

Thanks

4 Answers May 2, 2011 at 4:49 AM
    • Is there a chill hotel in Kuta/Legian?

by rebeccall80 Online Now May 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Hi all -

I'm looking for a chill hotel/losman in Kuta/Legian/Seminyak area for me and my boyfriend. I'd like to be far enough from the madness of Kuta beach/clubs etc, but close enough to walk over if we would like.

And we're on a budget - not a SUPER tight budget, but a budget none-the-less.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

1 Answer May 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM
    • Judiz's Profile Photo

Kuta Map

by Judiz Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Hiya
      Just wondering if anybody has a really detailed Kuta Map, showing all the laneways etc...I used to have one but have misplaced it. Thanks Judi

2 Answers Jan 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM
    • family accommodation

by trishbel Online Now Jan 10, 2010 at 4:10 AM

we are going to legian area for a wedding 12th June2010 and are looking
      for hotel/villa/bungalow that caters for young children... any suggestions

1 Answer Jan 11, 2010 at 4:28 AM
    • jarrad1's Profile Photo

Troppozone

by jarrad1 Online Now May 3, 2009 at 4:05 AM

Does anyone know if Troppozone has a Web site or contact details ???

1 Answer Jul 4, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Climate in Bali

by schmechi Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 11:03 AM

What's the best time to visit Bali for relaxing at the beaches but also for day trips to sightsee?

As I realize there will be monsoon time during European winter, so you'd disadvise to come to Bali in december or January?

3 Answers Apr 23, 2009 at 6:49 PM
    • jamiezhuo's Profile Photo

From Kuta to Padang Bai

by jamiezhuo Online Now Dec 25, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Hi all,

My friend and I will be going to Bali for diving next month. We booked a room at Febri's Hotel and Spa which is at Kuta, however, later we are advised by the dive operator to stay at Padang Bai instead so that we do not have to travel for very far for the diving every morning for 4 days. Can someone tell me how long will it take to go from Kuta to Pandang Bai ? if staying at pandang is better for us, can you recommend a hotel there?

Thanks alot !!

4 Answers Feb 3, 2009 at 8:47 PM
    • Vegan restaurants in Kuta. (Where exactly are thes two located?)

by geminimoai Online Now Dec 14, 2008 at 1:05 AM

Could you help me find where these two restaurants are in Kuta. I found them on www.happycow.com
      Are they located near the Hard Rock Cafe?

If you know of any other vegan restaurants please let me know.

Happy Buddha Vegetarian Restaurant
      Jl. Raya Kuta 143, Tuban 99 M (82 C), Kuta

Directions: From the Jl Legian and Jl Pantai Kuta intersection, follow the signs to Denpasar, or ask locals for "Sentral Parkir." The restaurant is located on the right, about 200 m before the parking. Can go there by foot, it's a 12 minutes walk along the main road. Reported open as of September 2008.

Harmony
      Jl Sunset Road Legian 8D, Kuta
      (at 100 m west of intersection where Jl Raya Kuta becomes Jl Imam Bonjol)

Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 17, 2008 at 3:44 PM
    • maic17's Profile Photo

beach front accommodation in kuta, bali

by maic17 Online Now Nov 12, 2008 at 5:11 PM

Hi!Me and my boyfriend are going to bali on December 23-Jan.2.. Can anyone suggest a nice beachfront hotel or resort that will fit with our budget of 20-30usd/night?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.. :-)

5 Answers Nov 17, 2008 at 10:34 PM
    • Please help with hotel choice

by aus_res Online Now Sep 23, 2008 at 6:59 PM

Hello fellow travellers,

I posted this in the Bali forum but thought I'd try here as well.

My partner and I are going to Bali in December and I'm blown away by the amount of different hotels there are and am finding it hard to choose. Can anyone please offer some advice?

What we would like:

Somewhere in Kuta, low key (i.e. not a party hotel), nice pool, nice room, nice price - we'll go to50pp a night but really would prefer something around30-$40.

We would like to relax around the pool, maybe get massage, drinks, etc.

Thank you so much in advance for any advice you can offer, would really appreciate it.

12 Answers Sep 25, 2008 at 8:07 AM
    • phsycodelic mushrooms

by morts0288 Online Now Jul 23, 2008 at 9:22 PM

can anyone tell me where the mushroom omelets are sold?? are they around the kuta region? they sound amazing! :)

2 Answers Jul 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM
    • joolea's Profile Photo

three brothers inn

by joolea Online Now Jul 6, 2008 at 1:02 AM

has anyone stayed at the three brothers/ three sisters inn in kuta/legian?

what is the location like? am travelling with my partner and would like somewhere central and comfortable/clean.

1 Answer Jul 6, 2008 at 2:44 AM
    • kut seaveiw cottage

by fahmy_2000_sa Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 1:47 PM

i will stay in may in kuta seaveiw cottage
      is it great or kuta mercure is better

• spidey1980's Profile Photo

Looking for affordable balinese cottages?

by spidey1980 Online Now Jan 30, 2008 at 4:49 AM

hi guys,
      Me and my boyfriend are planning to travel to bali this March, i need help in looking for a place to stay at something that's traditionally balinese preferably cottages. location is kuta or legian, our budget is from40 to60USD. im tired of the usual hotel rooms and want to experience the real balinese lodging:) somewhere private but still close to the beach, shops, restaurants, and night spots would be nice. thanks so much!

2 Answers Jan 31, 2008 at 10:11 PM
    • swimmer-'s Profile Photo

New Arena Hotel

by swimmer- Online Now Jan 28, 2008 at 9:45 AM

Does anyone have contact details of New Arena Hotel(e-mail or website)?

8 Answers Mar 31, 2008 at 5:36 AM
    • Kuta Spa?

by sywiser Online Now Jan 13, 2008 at 3:05 AM

Dear All,

I'm going to Bali for honeymoon on 29Jan2008 - 1Feb2008. Anyone has idea on the Spa Package cost over Kuta/Bali?

Any recomend for our lunch n dinner place over there?

Thanks a lot!!

Cheers,

sywiser

2 Answers Jan 14, 2008 at 6:17 PM
    • apartment in kuta 3 million/ month

by polchay Online Now Jan 8, 2008 at 8:20 AM

I am looking for an apartment in Kuta to rent for 1 month in June. I only want to pay 3 to 4 million a month or about300 to 400 USD. Last time I was there, there were tons of these ads in the newspapers. But this is quite hard to find online.

I would like to book a place before I leave. 1 or 2 bedrooms. Aircon. Hot and Cold Water. Clean. Any help or leads would be great.

Thank You

Jen

5 Answers Jan 14, 2008 at 4:35 PM
    • Hotel Bounty-Kuta

by leeshalee Online Now Oct 11, 2007 at 6:07 PM

Im about to book my bali holiday and am thinking about staying at the bounty hotel. Has anyone stayed there before? Is it worth my while?

8 Answers Nov 11, 2007 at 4:49 AM
    • SFHulaGIrl's Profile Photo

Legian

by SFHulaGIrl Online Now Apr 13, 2007 at 11:40 AM

I will be in Legian at the end of my trip in Bali, May 28th & 29th. Does anyone want to meet up for dinner, drinks, etc.?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 2:45 AM
    • massage in Seminyak

by karlperth Online Now Mar 16, 2007 at 6:24 AM

Hi my wife and I will be staying in seminyak in June. Can anyone recommend good massage in the area. Maybe someone to come to our villa

1 Answer Sep 25, 2008 at 11:19 PM
    • anyone staying in mercure kuta hotel

by sharidashamsuddin Online Now Mar 5, 2007 at 1:00 AM

I'm planning to Bali end March 2007...I will staying Kuta area...anyone staying in Mercure Kuta Hotel? How Bali weather especially March???

4 Answers Mar 6, 2007 at 7:27 PM
    • darkoworld's Profile Photo

overstaying visa

by darkoworld Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 3:53 AM

I booked a plane flight out of Bali Indonesia one day later then my visa is good for. I tried changing the flight but they were booked or way too expensive. Is there a fine for staying one day longer or is it something much worse? Should I act on this now and if so, What steps should I take to resolve this issue as to not have any complications when trying to board my flight?
      If anyone could respond quickly, it would be greatly appreciated as I am leaving in only a few days.

6 Answers Mar 5, 2007 at 5:34 PM