Kuta Travel Answers

change location
schmechi's Profile Photo

Climate in Bali

by schmechi Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 11:03 AM

What's the best time to visit Bali for relaxing at the beaches but also for day trips to sightsee?

As I realize there will be monsoon time during European winter, so you'd disadvise to come to Bali in december or January?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • brotherleelove's Profile Photo

Re: Climate in Bali

by brotherleelove Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I once spent the month of December on Bali. Overall the weather was good that year. There were some rainy days but seldom did it last more than a few hours at a time. I don't think you will regret going then.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • goodspkr's Profile Photo

by goodspkr Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 12:03 PM

We were there in November a number of years ago. The rain actually was quite pleasant because it cooled things off. It was very hot and very humid during this time.

• BesarRahasia's Profile Photo

by BesarRahasia Online Now Apr 23, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Hello
    Rainy season in Bali from October to April, (although this is changing so it seems due to weather changes)

Dry Season in Bali May to September

During the rainy season it gets high humidity (up to 90%)it can rain all day, or all night, sometimes heavy and sometimes not so heavy, but whatever the strength it is always hot.

This year we had HAILSTONES in Bali for the first time recorded in history, damaged some peoples houses.

I still believe the best time to come is in January, even though it is humid and there is a big chance of rain, because the trees are flowering, the plants are in full bloom and the aroma's in the forest and the contryside is amazing. The fields are green, the trees are green and it makes Bali very beautiful at this time of year.

It is also still fairly good season for relaxing on the beaches.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines