Kuta Travel Answers

change location

Looking for a nice hotel...

by alice989 Online Now Feb 7, 2005 at 3:59 PM

Hi, I'd like to stay in a nice hotel in either legian, kuta or tuban. I would like it to be: Less than 55 USD 3-5 stars Close to the action but not right in it Got any recommendations? Thanks for any help you can give me!!!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Looking for a nice hotel...

by Tecjlar Online Now Feb 8, 2005 at 4:10 PM

You might want to try the Hotel Wina in Kuta. I stayed there for 2 weeks last October. It's not fancy but very clean and well kept...5 minute walk to the beach and Legian street clubs and shops. Here's their web site http://www.indo.com/hotels/wina/ Have a great time in Bali!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Looking for a nice hotel...

by kel_strachan Online Now Feb 8, 2005 at 6:15 PM

I went to Bali last year and there is a place called Hotel Intan Bali which is situated right on the beach with 2 pools, a swim up bar and within your price range. Also its nice and pieceful there and will only cost you 15,000 rupiah to get into kuta. Dont pay anymore!! Anyways restaurants I would strongly reccommend are The Living room, its surrounded by candles in amongst the gardens with reasonably priced food and drinks but the surroundings are so romantic. Also you have to go to Ku De Ta, which is a very swanky restaurant right on the ocean watching the sun go down with first class service, definately worth a splurge. All these places are in Legion which is great if you still want to be in the action but prefer not to have it on your front door legion would be great..............have fun!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines