Kusadasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to go

Bodrum Apr 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Me and a friend have booked flights to Bodrum in sept but not sure where to go. We would like a beach and somewhere to dance but not full of 18 to 30 .

more
    • behnzz's Profile Photo

is there any waterpark open in april in antalya?

Kemer Mar 29, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Is there any waterpark open in first week of april in antalya? Indoor or out door?
      i heard dede man & aquawater park are closed by may.

more
    • local transport

Kas 11 hours ago

can i get from kas to kaleucagiz by dolmus or minibus

more
    • Ανοιχτα μαγαζια open shops

Edirne Apr 19, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Στις 26 27 Απριλίου η αγορά είναι ανοιχτή; ΣαββατοΚύριακο!
      On 26 27 April the shops are open. Satarday and Sunday

more
    • DerekR2's Profile Photo

Appartment identification?

Icmeler Apr 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM

My wife and I are booked into the Ozlem Appartments, Golenye 42, Sokak 26, Icmeler 48720.
      My question is this, could anyone tell me is this Ozlem Apps, Ozlem Apps 1 or Ozlem Apps 2. On Google Earth it could be any one of these?
      Thank You.
      Derek Rowe.

more
    • faber apartments icmeler turkey

Icmeler Apr 14, 2014 at 9:03 AM

i has anyone stayed here please i just booked thanks!

more
    • Hotel in Icmeler

Icmeler Apr 9, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Going to Golmar Beach Hotel. Is it nice ??

more
    • WHERE TO GO?

Dalyan Apr 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Morning everyone I'm Dave,

I will be in Dalyan from the beginning of July for two weeks visiting my girlfriends parents & I'm looking for help! I'm planning to propose to my partner during our visit & would like to find a nice place to do it. Idealy I'd like it to be romantic & beautiful but the problem is my partner lived there for a few years and is likely to know all the nice places in the surrounding areas. We have means of transport so we can travel. We visited last year and went on a couple of boat trips along the river. We also went for a couple of meals, one being not far from Dalyan which turned out to be in the trees, that was nice. I just need a bit of guidance & help on some other nice places she may not know about, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Dave

more
    • Will Grand Bazaar & Spice Market be open on May 19, 2014?

Istanbul Apr 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Hello,
      I will be in Istanbul on May 19 this year, which is a public holiday (Ataturk Day). I am wondering if the Grand Bazaar and Spice Market will be open on that day, even if it's a holiday.
      Thanks!

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

Ferry to Kos island

Bodrum Mar 31, 2014 at 9:52 AM

we plan to take the ferry or catamaran to Kos island.
      1)in which port in Kos we will arrive by ferry? there seem to be different ports in Kos
      2)does the catamaran follow the same route/port?

more
    • Stopping at Ataturk airport en route to Ghana. Is it worth a trip into Istanbul city centre?

Istanbul Mar 30, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Hi, I am travelling to Ghana and will be stopping at Ataturk airport for 17 and a half hours. We will be arriving at Ataturk around 11 pm Turkish time. Is it worth travelling to the city centre for some food and a look around? What is the best method of getting to the city centre? Are places to eat open late in the night? Is it safe at night? I was thinking of sticking to the Taksim square area. I tend to get bored easily and would like to leave the airport but I am unsure whether this is wise. This is my first proper trip out of Europe so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =).

more
    • Train Kalkan to Istanbul

Kalkan Mar 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM

We are travelling from Kalkan to Istanbul Airport with 2 young children in July - which is the best train to take?

more
    • Turkey Gulet Cruises

Turkey Mar 30, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Could anyone please suggest reliable good companies to book a cabin on a gulet for a week from Bodrum to the Greek Islands in June 2014?

more
    • ferry from altinkum to bodrum?????

Altinkum Mar 27, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Hi all,

Im travelling to altinkum in june and wondered if i can get over to bodrum from there?..

more
    • RamkrishnaS's Profile Photo

Regarding Indian restaurant.

Marmaris Apr 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Istambul.

more
    • Buses or trains from Erzurum to Rize?

Rize Ili Apr 17, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Is there a direct way to get to Rize from Erzurum?

more
    • Dolmus/Coaches Fethiye to Ortaca

Fethiye Apr 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Can I get a dolmus from Fethiye to Ortaca does anyone know?

more
    • ataturk day hisaranou

Hisaronu Apr 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Are there any special events in hisaranou on Ataturk day?

more
    • yesil turbe

Bursa Apr 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM

When I last visited Bursa, the Yesil Turbe was undergoing restoration and the exterior was scaffolded. Has the restoration work been completed as yet? I'll be returning to Turkey in June 2014 and want to know whether it would be worth my while revisiting it.
      S Freeman
      NYC

more
    • Car hire in Turkey

Pamukkale Apr 20, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Can you a hire a car in one Turkish city and drop off in another?
      We're thinking of hiring s car at Dalaman Airport, driving from Fethiye to Ephesus to Pamakkale and leaving the car at Denizli Airport.

more
    • Transfers at Sabiha Gocken

Istanbul Apr 19, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Hi there, do you have to go through passport control for transfers at sabiha gocken? I don't have any check in luggage but I am flying with two different airlines (however I can check in online). Also, would anyone know how reliable pegasus is with their ETA's?

more
    • ssjd02's Profile Photo

Which Bosphorus Boat cruise to take? Plus More

Istanbul Apr 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi Everyone
      Me & my wife are headed to Istanbul tonight for a 3 day trip. I have done my general research and know what are the main attractions.
      However, I need some help with details please.

1. Which Bosphorus Boat trip to take? Where to buy the tickets? What are the times? All details will be much appreciated.
      2. Which attractions would be better suited to be visited in one day? (Based on location etc)
      3. Which attractions are more suited for a rainy day? Which ones are not?
      4. Which attractions require pre-booking etc to avoid delays? Can I book online?
      5. Any suggestions for places to eat?
      6. We're staying Sultanahmet area. Which locations are walk-able and which ones require alternate mode of transport? (We're ready to walk up to 20-30 minutes distances)
      7. Any others details that might be helpful.

Thank you very very much in advance for your help and advice. Much appreciated.

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

bus/train to Selcuk from Izmir airport

Izmir Mar 31, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I want to book a flight from Athens to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines and then catch a bus or train directly to Selcuk.
      1)which airport of Izmir Pegasus use?
      2)can we catch a bus/train from there without going into Izmir?

more
    • salsa in istanbul...and other questions

Istanbul Apr 21, 2014 at 8:16 AM

i am travelling to istanbul May1 to 8th, i would like to dance salsa and i am wondering what the best place to dance with real salseros(salsa dancers). the last recommendation was rio bravo. Is that still a good place now? Also i will likely be going to the place alone. is that a good and safe idea to go alone. THank you

more
    • Capisco's Profile Photo

Good price hotel/apartment

Istanbul Mar 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Hello,
      I would like to know if any one have an idea about a hotel or apartment which will cost around 200Euros for 6 nights ?
      I hope it's something you already tried before ...I just want a clean room with a clean bathroom and a safe place to stay, near transportation or at least 200m away from a public transportation

Thanks
      Karim Kassem

more
    • Kusadasi Tours Travel and Shiiping Agency

by mll108 Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Has anyone heard of Kusadasi Tours Travel and Shipping Agency? Are they reliable? We are going to be in Kusadasi on March 20 and would like to go to Ephesus and they are offering a tour for40 US. The ship excursion costs89 and another turkish travel agency quoted me80. Do you know of any agency that you would recommend for the 4 hours tour of Ephesus?

10 Answers May 2, 2011 at 5:22 AM
    • Turkish Baths

by julia953 Online Now Feb 19, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Is there a public Turkish Bath for women in Kusadasi. If there is how much would we pay?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM
    • Is there a bus that travels directly from Kusadasi to Canakkale on 9 April?

by julia953 Online Now Feb 18, 2010 at 10:47 PM

I want to see if there is a direct bus that travels this route please . If there is how do you book it and when does it go

Thanks so much

Julia
      New Zealand

3 Answers Feb 25, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    • Some Ideas of What to do in Kusadai for a week

by julia953 Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM

A friend and I are staying for a week in a timeshare at Pine Bay Holiday Resort. On this wonderful site I have seen how you can travel out by taxi to Ephesus .

I had thought of a trip to Samos as we are coming in April but was unsure if you could get a tour of the island

It would be great to have some more ideas and the likely costs involved as we are on a reasonably tight budget

Thankyou

3 Answers Jan 18, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    • How can one travel directly by bus from Antayla to Kusadasi?

by julia953 Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 3:43 PM

We are staying in Kemer near Antayla.

Thanks
      Julia
      New Zealand

1 Answer Jan 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM
    • how much to pay?

by neelv Online Now Oct 31, 2009 at 7:37 PM

How much should I expect to pay for a taxi from the port to ephesus entrance and back? Is the taxi ride per person or metered or standard fare?

How much do the tour guides at the entrance gates charge?

I understand there is no bus option from the port to ephesus...

thanks,

3 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • Alracpt's Profile Photo

Sealight Resort Hotel

by Alracpt Online Now Jun 12, 2009 at 2:26 AM

Hello,

I'm considering going to Kusadasi on a holiday, so Im browsing hotels... With my travel agent I have a possibility of staying in Sealight Resort Hotel. i've read that it is located 5km from city centre, 1 Km from the Marina, so I would like to know if there are shops, cafes, etc on the way to town, or if it is not possible to walk from this hotel into the centre. That's because I hate to stay in the middle of nowhere, having only the resort facilities. I like being able to go into town, not needing a taxi. What other suggestions do you have where I could stay and be able to profit from the sea but be near town at walkable distance?
      Txs a lot

1 Answer Jun 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM
    • Private tour company in Kusadasi

by 2gman Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Hi, We are in Kusadasi for a day off the the cruise ship the Celebrity Solstice on June 21.
      Can anyone recommend a private tour company they have used to go to Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis that will pick you up dock side ?
      Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM
    • mandybee's Profile Photo

one day in kusadasi

by mandybee Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Hi all
      We are arriving on a cruise ship for one day 7am -7pm
      we are two couples with kids 3-6 yrs old - any suggestions what to do for the day- does not have to be for kids only - we are happy to see shops and markets too? thanks mandy

4 Answers Jun 4, 2009 at 12:40 PM
    • Jewelers in the Grand Bazaar

by reeneepa Online Now May 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM

I am looking for a way to contact a jewelry shop in the bazaar. I believe the name is "Sema Sorulmaz." I got that off of a receipt I have. I was there last October and purchased my daughter a ring. She has lost it and I want to try and replace it for her. If I can find the jeweler and give him info from the receipt, maybe he can look it up and help me. I have a phone number, which for obvious reasons I can't use. If I even had an email address, that would be a start. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. I know this is probably a long shot but I have to try.

• can someone tell me

by lilchicken81 Online Now May 3, 2009 at 4:06 AM

can someone please tell me if kids can go in to the bars and pubs.

4 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • going to kusadasi

by judiibarra Online Now Apr 24, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Is there a schedule for the ferry leaving athens and going to kusadasi? I'll be at the Holiday Inn Attica Ave on May 7, 2009 and want to take the ferry to kusadasi.

1 Answer Apr 24, 2009 at 11:20 AM
    • Kusadasi to Selcuk

by venice2009 Online Now Feb 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Hi,

Can someone please give step by step instructions to get from Kusadasi to the Vergin Mary house and then from the Virgin Mary house to Ephesus. We will be driving from the port area of Kusadasi. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    • Re Hotel

by nualawood Online Now Feb 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Sea Pearl Hotel in Kusadasi and if so what is it like and would the area be easy to get around as my husband is slightly disabled thank you

• Car Rental for the day?

by venice2009 Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Hi,

We will be in Kusadasi in July and we would like to see Epheus and the Virgin Mary House. Is it possible to go by Dolmus to both? If we travel by dolmus to Epheus, and then from Ephus we take a Dolmus to Selcuk. Can we then take a taxi to the Virgin Mary House? Where would we catch a taxi? Do we have to ask the taxi to wait or will can we find another one to take us back to the dolums stop to get back to kusadasi. How much should the taxi cost to get from Selcuk to the Virgin Mary House and back again?
      OR
      Should we just rent a car in Kusadasi and drive to Epheus and then on to the Virgin Mary house in Selcuk? Are the roads easy to navigate? Is the parking easy to access and how much does it cost to park? I would prefer to drive myself, and if it is EASY to get around, then I wouldn't mind doing that. Is there a car rental place near the port where cruise ships dock?

Thanks ahead of time for all the answers.

4 Answers Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 PM
    • jay_krejic's Profile Photo

Best way to get to Pammukkale (Cotton Castle) from Kusadasi

by jay_krejic Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Hi,

I would like to know what is the best way to get to Pammukkale from Kusadasi, I need to return back to the port of Kusadasi the same day before 4pm in order to catch the ferry.

Thanks!
      Sze

4 Answers Nov 16, 2008 at 7:11 AM
    • Ferries in December

by DorothyT Online Now Aug 7, 2008 at 4:56 PM

My boyfriend and I are traveling to Turkey at the end of December. We plan to take an overnight ferry from Athens to the closest place to Kusadasi. Would the best place be Samos and then take a ferry to the mainland? Or are there direct ferries to the mainland?

Also, do ferries run there in the end of December? If not, what is the cheapest way for us to get from Athens to Kusadasi?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2008 at 11:03 PM
    • Hellen79's Profile Photo

kusadasi

by Hellen79 Online Now Jul 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Hello! Can someone tell me something about hotel Dablakar in Kusadasi?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2008 at 4:09 AM
    • Getting to and from Kusadasi by bus

by SlavaV Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM

I've been trying hard to book round trip by bus from Istanbul to Kusadasi, but all bus companies sites are in Turkish. Does anybody know the site, or another way around to purchase tickets and would be a problem to buy it right on place in Istanbul?

Many thanks
      Slava

2 Answers Jul 17, 2008 at 10:05 PM
    • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

selcuk, sirinye, kusadasi for visiting ephesus

by nicolaitan Online Now Jul 6, 2008 at 11:50 AM

Internet research suggests that for visiting ephesus, selcuk is the closest and nicest place to stay or perhaps the smaller village of sirinye. Your opinions on these three places and perhaps a choice of the best hotels in selcuk and sirinye.

Also, are ATM machines available readily in the smaller villages? Thank you.

7 Answers Jul 11, 2008 at 2:13 AM

kusadasi hotels

by Hellen79 Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 4:08 AM

HELLO!
      CAN ANYONE TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT VARUNA ADA HOTEL IN KUSADASI?
      THANKS!

• Ephesus at night.

by Tammiko Online Now Jun 29, 2008 at 10:32 PM

Hello everyone, I have been asking about this tour/activity I came across a couple of days ago because it looks so amazing! I have had absolutely no answers from anyone at all. Has anyone ever done this, or even heard anything about it? It looks fabulous and I think that the picture ops alone would be worth a lot!

We are in overnight on the 20th of Nov. and had considered an overnight to Pamukkale but doesn't seem like such a wise idea and I admit I was kind of bummed but when I found this it looked pretty good!

For the people there, or who might be there during this time, if it was something that turned out to be worth doing (and a reasonable price) would anyone be interested in coming? Our ship rollcall is extremely quiet.

I would really appreciate any opinions out there! Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 30, 2008 at 1:24 PM
    • Getting to Pamukkale

by Tammiko Online Now Jun 13, 2008 at 5:21 PM

Hello, I am traveling with my husband and 5 yr old daughter in November on 3 cruises and we are so desperately over budget that my husband just might leave me over the pond! lol. We will be docking in Kusadasi on November 20th in the morning and then leaving again on the 21st in the afternoon. I would really like to see Pamukkale but the tours are too expensive for us at this point. Is it difficult to get there by bus? How often do they run? Ideally I'd like to get on a bus in the morning and then stay the night there and get on a return bus first thing in the morning from Pamukkale. It seems as though the hotels there are very reasonable! Just so you know, we are also going to be in Kusadasi for a day on the cruise before this one so we will get a chance to see Ephesus the week before. I saw a picture of the white pools years ago and have always wanted to see them in person. This is probably the only time I will ever be in the vicinity! This is our dream trip. And the reason we are cramming in three cruises at one time. Thank you very much.

9 Answers Jun 24, 2008 at 6:15 AM

kusadasi

by Hellen79 Online Now Jun 13, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Hello!
      I am planning to go to Kusadasi by the end of July. Can anyone tell me what is it like there for single girls? What's the weather like? Is Santur hotel good and how far from the beach? Has anyone stayed at this hotel? What should a tourist visit in Kusadasi and what interesting places are near Kushadasi?
      Thanks

7 Answers Jun 24, 2008 at 6:36 AM
    • ferry boat to greece

by olivegroves Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 7:15 AM

Some yrars ago I caught a ferry boat from Iraklion in Crete to Kusadasi. does this still operate or do I have to go kusadasi -Kos - Rhodos - crete by three different ferrys now?

• evette77's Profile Photo

Going in september

by evette77 Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 2:38 PM

im thinking of going in september , has anyone stayed at the prince ada hotel , as it looks good value for money
      also iv never been to turkey and wondering what the weather is like for mid -end september
      i have 2 younfg children age 4 and 1, will there be things to do with them whilst over there
      do i need a visa to get in the country ? how much is this and will my children also need a visa

2 Answers Apr 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM
    • tour company to Ephesis

by obzrvr Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Has anyone used Adelphia Tour Company for day tours from Kusadasi to Ephesis? We are coming by a cruise line and would rather not use the expensive cruise line tours. We want a smaller, more personal tour experience. Also, what is a dulmas as a method of transportation?

5 Answers Jun 3, 2008 at 6:20 AM
    • Adaland and Aqua Fantasy

by nicolax Online Now Feb 3, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Hey im going away to Kusadasi in May staying at the hotel outside Aqua Fantasy could anyone please help me to find out how far Adaland is from there?? there are a few places in Kusadasi I would like to visit but as I don't drive I dont no which of these places I am going to be able to get to ??

Would be grateful of a response

Thank you

3 Answers May 4, 2008 at 8:38 AM
    • jocelysue's Profile Photo

dolmus near pier where cruise ships dock?

by jocelysue Online Now Jan 24, 2008 at 8:31 PM

We have visited Turkey before so are quite accustomed to taking a dolmus.Actually, we really enjoyed this method of transportation. Would you please tell me where it would be the easiest to catch a dolmus to Ephesus when we come off a cruise ship?

We intend to visit Ephesus for the day.

Thanks ever so much.

2 Answers Feb 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM
    • small mall

by aineki Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Hi, I was in turkey in August I bought a ring in the jewellers down in the docks, it was the first jewellers shop we seen as we came off the cruise ship. Would you have any information on this shop. I intend in going back in 08 for a holiday Thanks. Aine

1 Answer May 4, 2008 at 8:44 AM