change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• natguy1's Profile Photo

Hotels in Kusadasi

by natguy1 Online Now Jul 24, 2011 at 10:07 AM

My wife, nanny and two small children will be traveling to Turkey this October and will stay in Kusadasi for three nights...does anyone know any nice hotels?

7 Answers Nov 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM
    • veigapaula's Profile Photo

Izmir airport transport to Kusadasi

by veigapaula Online Now Jul 14, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Dear travellers,

I would like to know if there is a transportation means (bus, train, shuttle from hotels) from Izmir airport to kusadasi at night.
      Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Jul 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM
    • Bests ways to get to Kusadasi

by BayTaveler Online Now Jun 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM

Besides airplane, what is the next best way to get to Kusadasi from Istanbul? Train or Bus?

2 Answers Jun 17, 2011 at 2:55 PM
    • Tours

by JakSiemasz Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 10:48 AM

I will be staying in a hotel in Kusadasi for several days in June. Can anyone recommend a tour company who can take 4 of us on a tour to Ephesus and the other sights nearby? Thanks.

3 Answers May 2, 2011 at 5:14 AM
    • From Dalyan to Kusadasi

by curly_nell Online Now Aug 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Hi. Does anyone know how I can get from Dalyan (Calis Beach) to Kusadasi in one day? Also from Dalyan to Altinkum, again in one day? Both trips will be in September 2010. Many thanks.

1 Answer Aug 16, 2010 at 2:37 AM
    • where 2 go!!

by kerryd21 Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 7:55 AM

im thinking of going on hoilday thinking of stayin in aqua fantasy aquapark hotel but would like to know if theres any clubs and bars near this hotel???? and what there like if there is?? thanks x

2 Answers May 2, 2011 at 5:17 AM
    • Things to Do

by Trevlaine Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I would like to go to Kusadasi or any other resort in Turkey on 23rd. October, and I was wondering if places would still be open to eat etc. unlike most European Resorts which seem to close down at the end of September or early October?

1 Answer Jun 28, 2010 at 1:49 PM
    • transport from izmir to kusadasi at 11.30 night

by leesm99pikl Online Now Jun 23, 2010 at 5:52 AM

Hi ,

Is there any bus from izmir to kusadasi at 11.30 night ? ( we will be leaving from Pamukkale after sunset )

Thanks
      leesm99pikl@yahoo,com

1 Answer Jul 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM
    • BABY FOOD

by chicorito Online Now May 24, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Hello, we are planning to spend two weeks in the Kustur Club Holiday Village next month. Our daughter is 8 months old. Is it fairly easy to buy fruit jars for babies in Kusadasi? Those are pretty heavy, so buying them in Kusadasi would save us some trouble. Thanx for any help and information.

3 Answers Jun 14, 2010 at 6:41 AM
    • Gay Venues In Kusadasi

by saom Online Now Apr 7, 2010 at 4:29 AM

Can you give me any details of gay venues, bars, clubs in kusadasi.

• Getting to Hierapolis from Kusadasi

by amiduvin Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 9:17 AM

How does one get from Kusadasi to Hierapolis (Denzili) comfortably and quickly?

2 Answers Mar 8, 2010 at 9:58 PM
    • Kusadasi Tours Travel and Shiiping Agency

by mll108 Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Has anyone heard of Kusadasi Tours Travel and Shipping Agency? Are they reliable? We are going to be in Kusadasi on March 20 and would like to go to Ephesus and they are offering a tour for40 US. The ship excursion costs89 and another turkish travel agency quoted me80. Do you know of any agency that you would recommend for the 4 hours tour of Ephesus?

10 Answers May 2, 2011 at 5:22 AM
    • Turkish Baths

by julia953 Online Now Feb 19, 2010 at 3:36 PM

Is there a public Turkish Bath for women in Kusadasi. If there is how much would we pay?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM
    • Is there a bus that travels directly from Kusadasi to Canakkale on 9 April?

by julia953 Online Now Feb 18, 2010 at 10:47 PM

I want to see if there is a direct bus that travels this route please . If there is how do you book it and when does it go

Thanks so much

Julia
      New Zealand

3 Answers Feb 25, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    • Some Ideas of What to do in Kusadai for a week

by julia953 Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM

A friend and I are staying for a week in a timeshare at Pine Bay Holiday Resort. On this wonderful site I have seen how you can travel out by taxi to Ephesus .

I had thought of a trip to Samos as we are coming in April but was unsure if you could get a tour of the island

It would be great to have some more ideas and the likely costs involved as we are on a reasonably tight budget

Thankyou

3 Answers Jan 18, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    • How can one travel directly by bus from Antayla to Kusadasi?

by julia953 Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 3:43 PM

We are staying in Kemer near Antayla.

Thanks
      Julia
      New Zealand

1 Answer Jan 16, 2010 at 11:19 AM
    • how much to pay?

by neelv Online Now Oct 31, 2009 at 7:37 PM

How much should I expect to pay for a taxi from the port to ephesus entrance and back? Is the taxi ride per person or metered or standard fare?

How much do the tour guides at the entrance gates charge?

I understand there is no bus option from the port to ephesus...

thanks,

3 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • Alracpt's Profile Photo

Sealight Resort Hotel

by Alracpt Online Now Jun 12, 2009 at 2:26 AM

Hello,

I'm considering going to Kusadasi on a holiday, so Im browsing hotels... With my travel agent I have a possibility of staying in Sealight Resort Hotel. i've read that it is located 5km from city centre, 1 Km from the Marina, so I would like to know if there are shops, cafes, etc on the way to town, or if it is not possible to walk from this hotel into the centre. That's because I hate to stay in the middle of nowhere, having only the resort facilities. I like being able to go into town, not needing a taxi. What other suggestions do you have where I could stay and be able to profit from the sea but be near town at walkable distance?
      Txs a lot

1 Answer Jun 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM
    • Private tour company in Kusadasi

by 2gman Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Hi, We are in Kusadasi for a day off the the cruise ship the Celebrity Solstice on June 21.
      Can anyone recommend a private tour company they have used to go to Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis that will pick you up dock side ?
      Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 14, 2009 at 9:47 AM
    • mandybee's Profile Photo

one day in kusadasi

by mandybee Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Hi all
      We are arriving on a cruise ship for one day 7am -7pm
      we are two couples with kids 3-6 yrs old - any suggestions what to do for the day- does not have to be for kids only - we are happy to see shops and markets too? thanks mandy

4 Answers Jun 4, 2009 at 12:40 PM
    • Jewelers in the Grand Bazaar

by reeneepa Online Now May 24, 2009 at 7:45 PM

I am looking for a way to contact a jewelry shop in the bazaar. I believe the name is "Sema Sorulmaz." I got that off of a receipt I have. I was there last October and purchased my daughter a ring. She has lost it and I want to try and replace it for her. If I can find the jeweler and give him info from the receipt, maybe he can look it up and help me. I have a phone number, which for obvious reasons I can't use. If I even had an email address, that would be a start. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. I know this is probably a long shot but I have to try.

• can someone tell me

by lilchicken81 Online Now May 3, 2009 at 4:06 AM

can someone please tell me if kids can go in to the bars and pubs.

4 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
    • going to kusadasi

by judiibarra Online Now Apr 24, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Is there a schedule for the ferry leaving athens and going to kusadasi? I'll be at the Holiday Inn Attica Ave on May 7, 2009 and want to take the ferry to kusadasi.

1 Answer Apr 24, 2009 at 11:20 AM
    • Kusadasi to Selcuk

by venice2009 Online Now Feb 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Hi,

Can someone please give step by step instructions to get from Kusadasi to the Vergin Mary house and then from the Virgin Mary house to Ephesus. We will be driving from the port area of Kusadasi. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 22, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    • Re Hotel

by nualawood Online Now Feb 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Sea Pearl Hotel in Kusadasi and if so what is it like and would the area be easy to get around as my husband is slightly disabled thank you

• Car Rental for the day?

by venice2009 Online Now Feb 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Hi,

We will be in Kusadasi in July and we would like to see Epheus and the Virgin Mary House. Is it possible to go by Dolmus to both? If we travel by dolmus to Epheus, and then from Ephus we take a Dolmus to Selcuk. Can we then take a taxi to the Virgin Mary House? Where would we catch a taxi? Do we have to ask the taxi to wait or will can we find another one to take us back to the dolums stop to get back to kusadasi. How much should the taxi cost to get from Selcuk to the Virgin Mary House and back again?
      OR
      Should we just rent a car in Kusadasi and drive to Epheus and then on to the Virgin Mary house in Selcuk? Are the roads easy to navigate? Is the parking easy to access and how much does it cost to park? I would prefer to drive myself, and if it is EASY to get around, then I wouldn't mind doing that. Is there a car rental place near the port where cruise ships dock?

Thanks ahead of time for all the answers.

4 Answers Apr 9, 2009 at 1:13 PM
    • jay_krejic's Profile Photo

Best way to get to Pammukkale (Cotton Castle) from Kusadasi

by jay_krejic Online Now Nov 3, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Hi,

I would like to know what is the best way to get to Pammukkale from Kusadasi, I need to return back to the port of Kusadasi the same day before 4pm in order to catch the ferry.

Thanks!
      Sze

4 Answers Nov 16, 2008 at 7:11 AM
    • Ferries in December

by DorothyT Online Now Aug 7, 2008 at 4:56 PM

My boyfriend and I are traveling to Turkey at the end of December. We plan to take an overnight ferry from Athens to the closest place to Kusadasi. Would the best place be Samos and then take a ferry to the mainland? Or are there direct ferries to the mainland?

Also, do ferries run there in the end of December? If not, what is the cheapest way for us to get from Athens to Kusadasi?

1 Answer Aug 7, 2008 at 11:03 PM
    • Hellen79's Profile Photo

kusadasi

by Hellen79 Online Now Jul 18, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Hello! Can someone tell me something about hotel Dablakar in Kusadasi?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jul 19, 2008 at 4:09 AM
    • Getting to and from Kusadasi by bus

by SlavaV Online Now Jul 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM

I've been trying hard to book round trip by bus from Istanbul to Kusadasi, but all bus companies sites are in Turkish. Does anybody know the site, or another way around to purchase tickets and would be a problem to buy it right on place in Istanbul?

Many thanks
      Slava

2 Answers Jul 17, 2008 at 10:05 PM