Kusadasi Travel Answers

change location
KylieS8's Profile Photo

Shops

by KylieS8 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Are there any supermarkets/ convenient stores nearby ? I have a young baby and would like to know if I could buy his milk (formula) out there or do I need to bring it from home as its quite heavy ?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • traveloturc's Profile Photo

Re: Shops

by traveloturc Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM

If Formula is not a special milk yes you can find any kind and brand of Baby milk in Kusadasi
    good luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • SA1949's Profile Photo

by SA1949 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Hi;
    There are a lot of supermarkets/stores in Kusadasi , I guess you can easy find milk for your baby .
    please become member to http://www.kusadasi.biz 's forum and ask them for sure %100 ...
    Best regards, enjoy Kusadasi ...

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo

by Sirvictor Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Formula is no ta wellknown trade-mark in Turkey. But there many very good firms producing high quality EU standart baby milk.

• SA1949's Profile Photo

by SA1949 Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Turkish firm ( mamsan.com.tr/biberon-mamala... ) producing baby milk called "Formula" maybe it includes same norm what you are looking for ...

• ayferselci's Profile Photo

by ayferselci Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Kusadasi is a big town. There are a lot of different convenience stores in and around the town. You can find plenty of different baby milk but I am not sure if you can find the specific one you are looking for. You should try to find and equivalent of this. Also there are some international brands in Turkey and you can find them in those stores. So you will not have any problem about this. You don't have to carry all those bottles with you all the way to Turkey.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines