change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to Imavere

Imavere Apr 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Hi,
      I am going to Estonia, probably to Tallinn airport and I need to get to Imavere...I found that there should be a bus stop, but I canĀ“t find any bus schedule or if it is the bus line from Tallinn to Imavere, could you help me where I could find the information about connection between Tallinn and Imavere, please.

more
    • mile1910's Profile Photo

How to go from Tallinn to Rundale castle ???

Estonia 5 hours ago

Is it possible with bus connections ? Is there an excursion available from Tallinn ????
      How long does it take to visit.
      Thanks
      Mimi

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Elderly Couple Visiting Tallinn

Tallinn Apr 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Couple in their seventies visiting in July. Not able to walk very long distances. A short list of 4 star hotels close to places of interest would be appreciated.
      How to get to the port for ferry to Helsinki, Is signage clear in English at the port ?
      Cost of taxi from airport to hotels.

more

Near Kuressaare

• caro7's Profile Photo

Bus from Kurressaare to Parnu?

by caro7 Online Now Jul 9, 2004 at 4:17 AM

Does anyone know if there is a weekday bus and the times it goes? My lack of Estonian is hindering me from finding out myself - thanks very much! :-)

3 Answers Jul 30, 2004 at 1:16 AM
    • caro7's Profile Photo

Bus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

by caro7 Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 8:49 AM

Does anyone know the times of this bus? We'd be travelling on a Sunday, but all I can find are details of the journey the other way (which I don't need!) and some private coach companies whose sites are all in Estonian. I'd prefer to travel by public transport if at all possible, fairly early on the Sunday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :-)

2 Answers Jun 6, 2004 at 6:02 AM