Kuressaare Travel Answers

change location
caro7's Profile Photo

Bus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

by caro7 Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 8:49 AM

Does anyone know the times of this bus? We'd be travelling on a Sunday, but all I can find are details of the journey the other way (which I don't need!) and some private coach companies whose sites are all in Estonian. I'd prefer to travel by public transport if at all possible, fairly early on the Sunday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • kylamees's Profile Photo

Re: Bus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

by kylamees Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 2:48 AM

www.bussireisid.ee is the place You can find buses, unfortunately it´s only in estonian, but if You type Lähtekoht (starting station) Tallinn and Sihtkoht (destination) Kuressaare You can see buses starting from Tallinn. The first bus on sunday, as I can see on this site, is 7:45, arriving to Kuressaare at 11:45. You can reserve a place online too, but then I afraid You need estonian language assistance... It´s important to look for sunday buses, ETKNRLP letters mean there first letters of each week day (Monday, Tuesday, etc, Sunday is the last, P letter). Prices start from 150 EEK.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • caro7's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Bus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

by caro7 Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 6:02 AM

That is immeasurably helpful - thanks so much! Knowing basics like the days of the week on timetables can be the one thing that stops everything going very wrong, so I'm really grateful to you for taking time out to tell me that :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuressaare