Kuredu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Angsana Velavaru Tap Water

Maldives Dec 3, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Is the tap water at Angsana Velavaru safe to drink after boil? I just do not want to spend too much fro drinking water.

more
    • Things to do in Hullumale

Male Island Nov 28, 2014 at 1:26 AM

can any budy Suggest me things to do in hullumale maldives

more
    • Honeymoon planning Feb 2015

Maldives Nov 22, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Hi guys!

Im planning our honeymoon for Feb 2015. We are wanting to do Maldives and Sri Lanka, with Maldives being the first stop!

I am wanting help in which resort to stay in! We would prefer a private pool, a resort with varied cuisine options and close by to excursions!

Any help with Sri Lanka would be appeciated.

Thanks

more
    • massot's Profile Photo

TO STAY 4 FULL DAYS IN MALDIVAS

Maldives Dec 8, 2014 at 11:53 AM

HI, We will arrive to Male the 24th of January 15, and we will depart the 29th at 15:35.
      My idea is to spend the first day in the capital, and the rest in a resort or sailing around the archipelago. The main question is how to have the best rate price / quality. The very high prices are common and someones are forbidden for me and wife.
      Please, may you advice me which is the best way to consume a reasonable amount enjoying these islands?
      Thanks a lot
      Dr Roma Massot
      Barcelona

more
    • Romatic hideaway, Water villa. Please suggest

Maldives Nov 21, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Hi all,

We are planning our honeymoon, and search for a romantic private water villa.

We like:
      - Romantic
      - 'Local style' (it should not look like a european modern hotelroom)
      - Restaurant with only sand under our feet
      - A small pool on the villa sun-deck
      - Fantastic snorkeling direct from the sun-deck

We do not like / do not need:
      - Shows and karaokee in the evening
      - Fitness / golf / tenniscourt
      - A lot of fancy, modern luxury
      - Ipod docking, TV, Home Theater system, ...

I think you get the picture ;-)

Please suggest based on your personal experience

Thank you in advance
      Ulrik and Tina

more
    • massot's Profile Photo

MALDIVES January 2015

Maldives Dec 9, 2014 at 8:22 AM

I wrotte yesterday for a more specific question, and I had NO answers.
      Now I try a more general question!
      Please, some advice to enjoy these island, with a badget of 400 $ /day?
      Thanks and welcome any comment!
      Dr. Roma Massot
      Barcelona

more
    • SirDaveF's Profile Photo

all inclusive

by SirDaveF Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I am going to kerudu and slightly concerned over potentially receiving a bill before I leave? Are there more than one bar I can drink in without having to pay. I'm staying in the garden bungalows

2 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    • 25th wedding anniversary trip

by steverice Online Now Apr 7, 2012 at 3:01 AM

hi
      can someone tell me what the garden bungalows are like on Kuredo "which is what we have booked" as we are reading varied reports and are wondering whether to upgrade...?? as some say they are not good.
      also should we take snorkelling gear with us...??

Cheers

Steve R

1 Answer Apr 11, 2012 at 2:55 AM
    • hari.kara's Profile Photo

Any more tips?

by hari.kara Online Now Jan 25, 2007 at 6:40 AM

My wife and I are going to Kuredu in August 07 for our honeymoon. We are flying from Mumbai as this is where we are planning to get married.

I have read all teh great tips and and the things to watch out for. Thanks for this info. I have ready in this forum that the Water Villa's aren;t really all that. I have booked one. Would you suggest I cancel and change to a cheaper Beach villa?

Excursions:
      What are teh excursions like. I remember in Jamaica went on a dolphin cruise, but never saw any dolphins. That wasnt a cheap excursion. I dont want to be engrossed in the advertising ploy and not see any this time.

The sunset place mentioned in one of the forums (not on the boat) Can you tell me where it is...

Thanks for any input!

2 Answers May 6, 2007 at 11:28 AM
    • VERY IMPORTANT nut allergy! Please HELP!

by Claire_l3ROY Online Now Oct 9, 2006 at 6:18 AM

Hello

I am due to go to Kuredu Island in November 18th for 10 nights, all inclusive, However i am very worried as my Partner has a nut allergy and therefore needs to be 100% sure there is something he will have that is safe to eat! as you can imagine i dont wish to take my chances as im sure the nearest hospital is miles away! Could anyone please help me and advise how the food is actually cooked, is it buffet style or indivdual restaurant style? will the staff serving the food understand clearly that the food musn't contain any traces of nuts what so ever?! thank you so much for your help, i dont want to spoil our holiday and cancel it, surely he can visit this beautiful place as well as me?!
      Thank You

4 Answers Oct 22, 2006 at 12:50 PM
    • Ramsers's Profile Photo

Upgrades?

by Ramsers Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 3:35 PM

Hi

Is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a regular option to upgrade to the Sangu resort on arrival at Kuredu. We have booked a Beach Villa but have read reviews reccomending the Sangu resort.

Ramsers

1 Answer Oct 26, 2007 at 10:15 AM
    • staying at kuredu in july, honeymoon

by annanneil Online Now Jan 31, 2006 at 12:51 AM

hi we are staying 2 weeks all inc in a beach villa in july (cant wait!!)
      are there any other tips we should know about?
      what are the mossi's like at that time of year?
      anything else that i need repelant for (can you recommend one?)
      are we likly to get an upgrade offer as if we do we may either go for jacuzzi villa or sea villa (does anyone know approx cost of upgrade?)
      sorry for all the questions but we want to be perpared as poss and really enjoy the island.
      it sounds devine :-)
      thanks sooooo much and we cant wait to go
      anna and neil xx

2 Answers Mar 20, 2006 at 3:14 PM
    • info

by anitaA Online Now Jan 8, 2006 at 9:28 AM

just booked this hotel for april.we're goin all inclu.has anyone any info on what exactly u get with AI?where u can eat?drink?what activities r included?etc.also we r staying in a beach villa.r these nice?
      thanks in advance

1 Answer Jan 19, 2006 at 3:25 PM
    • kuredu

by shelly1000 Online Now Jun 27, 2005 at 3:11 AM

hello all
      I am travelling to Kuredu august 2006 for my honeymoon, i am really looking forward to it. If anyone can give me some general information on the island, do's and dont's , would be gratefully recieved!

1 Answer Jun 27, 2005 at 4:58 AM
    • Any info on Kuredu Island?

by katie247 Online Now Mar 6, 2005 at 4:39 PM

Hi there
      I used this site last year for our trip to Egypt and got some tips invaluable to our trip which in fact made our holiday!
      So now I'm here and will be until we go in October for two weeks if I can get half the info I got last year I will be extremely grateful!
      I booked on Saturday to go on the 2nd October to Kuredu Island for two weeks all inclusive, we opted for the standard beach bungalows so the questions will follow -
      Has anyone got a particular room number we should ask for?
      What plug adaptors do I need to take i.e, flat pins as in the carribean or round pins as in Europe?
      Is the minibar free?
      Are there sunloungers on the beach?
      Has anyone spotted any dolphins(this would really make my holiday)!!!!
      What is there in the way of excursions.?
      Finally for tonight what does the shop stock can you buy cigarettes or a bottle of wine for your room, any essentials such as shower cream or shampoo.
      I'll stop being greedy now, but I promise I will be back!
      Many thanks in advance

Katie

6 Answers Apr 29, 2005 at 8:03 AM
    • Is all OK in Kuredu

by gomesva72 Online Now Jan 12, 2005 at 2:16 AM

I am due to go to the maldives on the 5th of february 2005. Does anyone know anything about the Kuredu resort ? Has it been any damages at that resort ? i have asked my travel agency, but you know that for them everything is always OK aslong they can sell the holiday

5 Answers Jun 17, 2005 at 5:32 AM
    • Direct holidays

by karenmw Online Now Nov 29, 2004 at 8:33 AM

Has anyone any experience of booking their holiday to Kuredu through Direct Holidays? I have booked to go with them next August on my honeymoon in a water villa which I had my heart set on. However, I have read about overbookings on water villas and am terrified that my dream honeymoon could be ruined if the water villas have been overbooked.

2 Answers Jan 6, 2005 at 2:29 PM
    • Insects etc in Kuredu???

by NeverBeen Online Now Jul 16, 2004 at 6:21 AM

Hi, we are going for a week to Kuredu in a Beach Villa in 4 weeks time. However I am petrified of bats, spiders etc...does anyone know whether there are lots of spiders or bats on Kuredu? Also I have heard recently that in tropical places that stingray and Weaver fish (sp??) are dangerous - does anyone know if there is anything like this to be aware of in Kuredu?? Thanks!!!!

2 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 6:19 AM
    • Kuredu: Beach Villa or Water Villa?

by colettebell Online Now Jan 12, 2004 at 7:44 AM

Hi. I am hoping to go to Kuredu for 2 weeks All Inc in October 2004 for my honeymoon. SO far the best deal I have found is with bestattravel.co.uk, quoted scheduled flights with qatar airlines, seaplane transfer beach villa £1,249pp, water villa£1,499. With water villa you get sangu restaurant and bar. Can anyone tell me if food/service is better in the Sangu restaurant. Is it more secluded/romantic? Or is food same as other 2 main buffet restaurants? Is it worth the £250 extra for water villa? Also can anyone recommend any other operatoir for a good deal? Thanks

5 Answers Jun 29, 2004 at 8:49 AM