Kuranda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Queen Mary 2..city shuttle bus stop

Brisbane Dec 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Does anyone know where the cruise ship shuttle bus (from the Queen Mary 2) usually stops/picks up in Brisbane city

Thank you
      Geoff

more
    • I want to go to Whitehaven beach..plz help

Whitsunday Islands Dec 1, 2014 at 9:17 PM

Hi how are u
      Im now planning to travel Aus in next Feb. First my destination is here Whitsunday and going to see Whitehaven beach. I can stay in Whitsunday for only one day and I arrive in the morning around 9 45am and leave at late night to Cairns. I searched for Whitehaven beach tour and found the half day tour for it but the cruise company told me that they dont reccommend the tour on my arriving day for unsure time like delay of flight.
      So Im not sure how can I get to Whitehaven beach becuz if I cancel or change the flight, its no refundable.

Is there any other way to go Whitehaven beach from the whitsunday aiport? I tried to search any ferry to go there but I falied to find the detail info of it.
      Please help me to plan this trip asap.
      Thank you so much

more
    • esk antquie shop

Esk Yesterday

could anyone please advise me the phone number of the esk antquie centre located on the main road near highland street? or does anyone know their trading hours?

more
    • seblak's Profile Photo

Daintree or kuranda

by seblak Online Now Nov 3, 2012 at 3:36 AM

İ have one day at cairns (tomorrow).
      Which one should i go :
      Daintree or kuranda

4 Answers Nov 4, 2012 at 1:33 AM
    • Cairns to Kuranda and back

by oliver99701 Online Now May 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Traveling in June with 3 kids, thought it would be fun to take a train ride up to Kuranda and then the sky lift back down. Where do I catch the train? How do I get there from Cairns? How far is it from Cairns to the train? What would be the cost? Thanks

6 Answers May 26, 2009 at 11:30 PM
    • Is there local bus transportation from Kuranda back to Cairns?

by Duranee Online Now Nov 10, 2008 at 12:56 PM

I will be in Cairns for a couple days in Dec. but only have one afternoon to visit Kuranda. We plan to take the skyrail/cable up to Kuranda, but to save time, we were wondering if there were buses that run up to Kuranda that we could take to get back to Cairns, rather than taking the skyrail back down. (we'd prefer not to take the railroad back). Are there buses that run regularly back & forth out of Kuranda -- or are they limited to those who are taking a specific tour with a company?? (I can't seem to find any info on bus transportation on the web, going to or from Kuranda)
      Also, since we want to leave our hotel at a specific time for Kuranda (around 1:30 to 2 pm), do we need to make reservations with skyrail ahead of time ...or can we wait until we check into the hotel to call them for that day?? Do these cable cars (which I hear are small) book up in advance??
      Appreciate advice.

5 Answers Nov 14, 2008 at 12:39 PM