change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotels in Kuopio

by serpentine Online Now Jun 28, 2007 at 5:34 AM

Hi!

I'm planning to visit Kuopio in August. I will spend three days there and I would like to know if someone could recomend me a cheap hotel/hostel. I've checked up a couple but I didn't get a really good impression. Any ideas?

Also: What is the weather like at the end of August?

And could also someone recomend me activities or things I could visit during my stay in Kuopio?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Natalia.

4 Answers Aug 9, 2007 at 3:56 AM
    • mouse388's Profile Photo

tattoo salons

by mouse388 Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 1:54 PM

Hi
      Are there any tattoo salons in Kuopio?? As we're going to stay in Kuopio for few days in june I thought it would be great opportunity to eventually get myself a tattoo... :)
      Thanks for your help
      RM

2 Answers Apr 22, 2007 at 2:03 PM
    • boats kuopio savonlinna, cheap way of visiting lakes!

by BirisFlamencoTriana Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 3:57 AM

I want to see some of the wonderful lakes of this area. I am pretty sure I will be in Kuopio-since I found a cheap flight!). So I wonder if savonlinna by itself worths it, or if the interesting part is just getting there from the lakes.
      On the other hand, I am very interested in knowing if there is comething cheap that allows me to visit the lake; I mean that I found many cruises, using the following link...
      savonlinnatravel.com/en/inde...
      ...but I m looking for something cheaper. actually I am not exactly looking for a cruise, but a regular boat or any other way of sailing in the lake, and I dont care if they offer me food, music or tours guided, because thats not what I m looking for.
      Thanks so much for your help, any info will be useful for me (since I have no idea!!)

10 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 5:38 AM
    • mirko77's Profile Photo

Suvi Holmström & Mari Kaija design items in Helsinki

by mirko77 Online Now Jul 3, 2006 at 1:11 PM

Does anybody know of shops in Helsinki that would sell items made by Suvi Holmström & Mari Kaija who opened their shop called "Kaiho-putiikki" in Kuopio?

They make clothes and accessories with different prints (e.g. Kekkonen)

Thank you!
      Mirko

1 Answer Oct 22, 2006 at 12:17 PM
    • Helsinki-Kuopio-Oulu-Helsinki

by puika Online Now Jul 21, 2005 at 5:52 AM

This summer I will go to Finland. What I want to see is Helsinki and some Finland forests, cliffs, lakes and Kuopio too. I need information about cheapest tickets to Kuopio (train or bus).And then from Kuopio to Oulu and then from Oulu to helsinki. And I want to know- are araund kuopio is many lakes and forests?

4 Answers Aug 2, 2005 at 11:22 AM