Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• simshady's Profile Photo

Wedding help!

Rovaniemi Sep 21, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Hello there
      We are having our wedding in Rovaniemi in February (at the Ice Chapel) and I need to organise everything from marriage official, transport and the reception evening to hair, makeup and cake
      I would be very grateful for local recommendations please - it will be a small affair with maybe up to 8 guests and we are on a tiny budget!
      Please help :-)

• Planning a trip to Rovaneimi

Rovaniemi Sep 12, 2015 at 9:56 AM

Hi there. My family and I (wife and a 6 year old) are planning our winter trip this winter to Rovaniemi. We are first-timers to this unique destination. We have sometime to plan for this trip. We will be booking our flight and accommodation soon. We are looking into the activities that we will participate in. My small one is interested in visiting the Santa Park. As it is a 5 day trip, we have not thought about other activities. We wanted to know if we need to plan ahead about our destination activities or should be just leave it when we get there. Thank you.

• Hotels in Kuopio

by serpentine Online Now Jun 28, 2007 at 5:34 AM

I'm planning to visit Kuopio in August. I will spend three days there and I would like to know if someone could recomend me a cheap hotel/hostel. I've checked up a couple but I didn't get a really good impression. Any ideas?

Also: What is the weather like at the end of August?

And could also someone recomend me activities or things I could visit during my stay in Kuopio?

Thanks a lot for your help!

4 Answers Aug 9, 2007 at 3:56 AM
    • mouse388's Profile Photo

tattoo salons

by mouse388 Online Now Apr 7, 2007 at 1:54 PM

Are there any tattoo salons in Kuopio?? As we're going to stay in Kuopio for few days in june I thought it would be great opportunity to eventually get myself a tattoo... :)
      Thanks for your help

2 Answers Apr 22, 2007 at 2:03 PM
    • boats kuopio savonlinna, cheap way of visiting lakes!

by BirisFlamencoTriana Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 3:57 AM

I want to see some of the wonderful lakes of this area. I am pretty sure I will be in Kuopio-since I found a cheap flight!). So I wonder if savonlinna by itself worths it, or if the interesting part is just getting there from the lakes.
      On the other hand, I am very interested in knowing if there is comething cheap that allows me to visit the lake; I mean that I found many cruises, using the following link...
      ...but I m looking for something cheaper. actually I am not exactly looking for a cruise, but a regular boat or any other way of sailing in the lake, and I dont care if they offer me food, music or tours guided, because thats not what I m looking for.
      Thanks so much for your help, any info will be useful for me (since I have no idea!!)

10 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 5:38 AM
    • mirko77's Profile Photo

Suvi Holmström & Mari Kaija design items in Helsinki

by mirko77 Online Now Jul 3, 2006 at 1:11 PM

Does anybody know of shops in Helsinki that would sell items made by Suvi Holmström & Mari Kaija who opened their shop called "Kaiho-putiikki" in Kuopio?

They make clothes and accessories with different prints (e.g. Kekkonen)

Thank you!

1 Answer Oct 22, 2006 at 12:17 PM
    • Helsinki-Kuopio-Oulu-Helsinki

by puika Online Now Jul 21, 2005 at 5:52 AM

This summer I will go to Finland. What I want to see is Helsinki and some Finland forests, cliffs, lakes and Kuopio too. I need information about cheapest tickets to Kuopio (train or bus).And then from Kuopio to Oulu and then from Oulu to helsinki. And I want to know- are araund kuopio is many lakes and forests?

4 Answers Aug 2, 2005 at 11:22 AM