Kumyaka

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• reataurants

Marmaris Feb 8, 2015 at 10:29 AM

what is the name of the restaurant boat by the atta turk statue in marmaris

more
    • jools123's Profile Photo

bars in alanya

Alanya Feb 14, 2015 at 1:24 PM

is there any bars close to eftalia holiday village

more
    • Safe to walk streets in Istanbul?

Istanbul 6 hours ago

Is it safe to walk from your hotel in the old city to the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque for example?

more
    • Trabzon Car parking

Trabzon Feb 23, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Hi, I'm planning to stay for two weeks in Trabzon next summer ,and I'd like to hire a van for my family. Is it difficult to find a car parking or autopark ? can i find one in Meydan , Boztepe and other touristic areas ? how much will it cost to park ? .. and lastly, is there any fare or toll to pay for driving in Trabzon city and to-from Uzungol ?

more
    • HabibChidiac's Profile Photo

outlets in taksim

Istanbul Feb 18, 2015 at 3:55 AM

where can i find good brand outlets in taksim area and how to reach them ?

more
    • Tonka71's Profile Photo

5 hours in Istanbul

Istanbul Feb 15, 2015 at 4:15 AM

I am in Istanbul for a short time (between two flights), and I'd like to see as much as I can.
      So, what would you recommend me:
      1. Transport to/from airport
      2. Should I take guided tour (it's really expensive)

more
    • How to get from Marmaris to Bozcaada

Bozcaada Yesterday

Hi,

We will stay in marmaris for a days in may and from there we would like to go to bozcaada. I saw that the bus journey is quite long (and apparantly there is no direct flight), so I wonder if there is a direct bus from marmaris to canakkale? What time is the last bus/ferry from canakkale to bozcaada (I am scared that we get too late to canakkale in the evening).

Is there any overnight bus from marmaris to canakkale?

Thanks

more

sapphire hotel emniyet elveri

Istanbul Feb 24, 2015 at 3:25 AM

please i need exact detailed directions to reach istanbul sapphire hotel by metro from taksim underground station ?

more

istanbul in 5 hours

Istanbul Feb 13, 2015 at 9:16 AM

How long does it take from Istanbul airport to Sultanhamet by metro/ tram

more
    • Planning to Travel Turkey .. Suggestion Plz...

Turkey Feb 12, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hi, We are planning to travel Turkey from London in March ( from 18th March to 23rd March ).
      As of Now our Draft plan is 18th - will reach Antalya , 23/24 - Leave from Dalaman.
      In between we are planning to go Istanbul by Air ( If time/money worthy to visit).
      Could anybody suggest some good day wise tour plan based on above dates/check in/out place.
      Thanks.
      Pranab

more
    • going with a toddler

Goreme Feb 12, 2015 at 7:38 AM

hi, i'm going to cappadocia turkey in march with a 2 yr old toddler. Can anyone suggest suitable activities for us?

more
    • IST Airport transfer to Laleli-Fatih, Istanbul ..

Turkey Feb 1, 2015 at 6:58 PM

what is the safest way from IST Airport transfer to Laleli-Fatih, Istanbul after midnight for a family ?

Sincerely,

Lecan

more
    • Beyoglu or Other Painted Colorful Steps

Istanbul Feb 8, 2015 at 7:28 AM

I have seen a picture of very colorful steps (pained) in Beyoglu (I think). Does anyone know exactly where they are (address or intersection) and whether they are in good enough shape to be nice and colorful? Thank you

more
    • msocolin's Profile Photo

Istanbul with a 2yr old

Istanbul Feb 13, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Hi! We are planning to spend 3 or 4 days in Istanbul during early May.

Can you suggest what are the must-see places in 3 or 4 days? Any places where it would be difficult to go with my son?

Thanks!
      Matías

more
    • msaardvark's Profile Photo

Travel to Bitlis in Eastern Turkey

Turkey Feb 4, 2015 at 10:04 AM

I am of Armenian descent and would like to travel to what is now Bitlis, Turkey. When my grandparents immigrated from Bitlis it was then Armenia. Does anyone know anything about traveling to that area?
      Thank you

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

visit to meis / kastelorizo island

Kalkan Feb 19, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Hello...
      has anybody visited this greek island kastelorizo from kas....i dont have schengen visa for greece ..
      is there any other way to visit this island like special permission arranged by tour company or visa on arrival etc....
      iam informed that this island is dependent upon this turkish town of kas for daily needs...and geographically far from other greek islands..

more
    • sallam88's Profile Photo

Budget 10-day stay

Istanbul Feb 9, 2015 at 2:40 PM

I will be in Istanbul with my mom for a 10-day holiday in April. Any suggestions for a walking distance room/apartment from the city center. My budget is up to USD 350 / 10 days

more
    • YukselT1's Profile Photo

1 day tour in istanbul

Istanbul Feb 13, 2015 at 4:53 AM

hi guys ,

Next month im going to visit istanbul and i would likr to join a city tour, which tour company would you recommend ?

Thank you

more
    • JohnR177's Profile Photo

E-Cigarettes

Izmir Feb 15, 2015 at 4:26 AM

I am due to travel to Izmir at the end of March for a first ever trip to Turkey & was wondering if I am allowed to use my E-Cigarette there, or if they are banned outright ?

Many thanks

more
    • BeachBoyBilly's Profile Photo

Safety in southeast Turkey...

Turkey Feb 9, 2015 at 1:53 PM

Greetings!
      Hope all is well...
      I imagine there are no easy answers out there, but I just wanted to get a sense of what people have experienced in their travels to southeast Turkey...
      I have been invited to join a group travelling to Rayhanli, Turkey to spend a week working with kids and teens at a Syrian refugee camp. While I realize no one can possibly predict the unpredictable, before I commit, I am trying to gather any relevant information that anyone may have about the how things are going in that part of the country. My trip wouldn't be until late-April...
      For the most part, I am very excited about the opportunity to contribute to those in need. However, I can't help being somewhat concerned about general safety in the region... Any/all feedback, advice, insight is welcome...
      Thanks in advance!
      Happy travels!
      Peace,
      Billy

• sorry if this is a repost...

more

hagia sophia

Istanbul Feb 25, 2015 at 12:32 AM

please how can i reach hagia sophia from taksim square in a cheap easy way ?
      all ideas are appreciated

more
    • msocolin's Profile Photo

Hotel in Istanbul

Istanbul Feb 15, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Hi! I'm planning to go to Istanbul with my wife and 2yr old son the first or second week of May.

What is a good (and safe) area to stay at? Any hotel to recommend?

Thanks!
      Matías

more
    • Seeking advice on Turkey and Greece

Turkey Feb 20, 2015 at 6:38 AM

I have two weeks from 23rd May to 6th June. There will two families - 4 adults and 3 children.

We're planning to visit Turkey, see the more famous places - some days in Istanbul, then Ephesus, Cappadocia, the underground cities, perhaps even Pamukkale.

Since it's so close, we would also like to see Athens and a beautiful island in Greece (perhaps Corfu?)

I haven't travelled in some years and I feel a little lost. Can some kind soul please advise me on how to plan this trip?
      I'm looking at family-friendly budget options - the Indian rupee is not a strong currency now.

I'd be grateful if somebody could get this started.

Thanks in advance

Prufrock

more

4-5 hours in Istanbul

Istanbul Feb 15, 2015 at 4:55 AM

I am in Istanbul for a short time (between two flights), and I'd like to see as much as I can.
      So, what would you recommend me:
      1. Transport to/from airport
      2. Should I take guided tour (it's really expensive)

more