change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• saraton's Profile Photo

eating out

Kota Kinabalu Sep 26, 2015 at 9:28 AM

we are staying at tanjung aru at the shangri la is there many places near here within walking distance to eat out.

• ac1dbrn's Profile Photo

Water sports

Pulau Tioman Sep 14, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I am an asthmatic so I can't dive, but kite surfing or sailing (not snorkelling), would be great. I am not in the best financial position, so could someone let me know what's available to someone like me?

I'm staying in genting, but can travel to tektek or salang.

• Buying a Mirrorless Camera

Penang Sep 6, 2015 at 8:09 PM

i planning to buy a mirrorless camera, now i reviewing Sony A6000 and would like to know the price and do have any promotion on it? or other model would like to suggest ?

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the best district in kuala lumpur

Kuala Lumpur Sep 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I need to know your recommendations about the best district in kL to stay for 5 days (I need Strategic site to visit the most popular places there ) thanks in advance :))

• How do i convince my parents to let me travel to KL ?

Kuala Lumpur Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Please Help Me . My parent won't let me travel to KL after the Chinese and Malay conflict since I am a Chinese . How do I convince him that KL is a safe place ?

• ayayounis's Profile Photo

the weather on next november?

Kuala Lumpur Sep 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

We are honeymooners and this is the first time for us to travel to KL (B B)
      From 1_11 till 9_11 so I need to know what about the weather during this period to prepare suitable clothes.thanks in advance :)

• KL Budget Accom

by Britontour Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Every time I google for budget hotels or hostels I am  lead up to hb, hw, hostels or booking. agoda etc. Are there any other, maybe new or not-so-popular-yet or maybe local KL booking agents who are more competitive than these bigname guys? OK, I am trying for a 75 MR or 15GBP (£) double, en-suite room with ac in September 13 ,near Kaulalampur city centre and nightlife! Am I mad?

9 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    • Kulai Exploration by Bus

by Chaiw Online Now Aug 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

How do I go to Kulai Property Tax Office by Bus from Johor Bahru?

1 Answer Aug 29, 2012 at 5:28 AM
    • Help ..Need to find this address in Kulai

by keithach Online Now Feb 7, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Hi, i am trying to find this address in Kulai. can someone help me. been searching the web but no news..the address is 41,Jln Limau Purut 1, Tmn Khet Long, 81000, Kulai

1 Answer Feb 8, 2009 at 7:35 AM