Kufstein

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kufstein to Erl

by travelin-man Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 6:43 AM

I will be staying overnight in Wörgl and plan to attend the Erl Passionspiele the next afternoon. What is the best way to go from Wörgl to Erl? Train to Kufstein, then bus to Erl?
      Thank yu for your help.

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    • medieval festival in Kuftein 2012

by marin13 Online Now Mar 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM

can anyone please tell me the dates for the Medieval Festival in Kufstein in 2012? I am trying to plan my trip so we can be in Kuftein the weekend of the festival. Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM
    • PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

train station

by PhillyJohn Online Now Mar 7, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Hello,

I would like to stop over in Kufstein for a few hours on the way to Munich. I would like to know if there are lockboxes for luggage at the station.
      Thank you

1 Answer Mar 7, 2011 at 6:14 PM
    • How to go Munchen(Munich) from Kufstein

by Leepeng Online Now May 26, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Hi!I am planning a trip to Austria & Germany in Oct 2010. Would like to know is there any bus service in between Kufstein-Munich. Details required: how long the travelling time? cost per person? how frequent the departures- earliest bus & last bus to Munich?

Also, please advise other mode of travel - I will be travelling in a group of 4.

Thank you & best regards, Lee Peng

6 Answers May 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM
    • stay in Kufstein

by forms Online Now Feb 3, 2007 at 6:26 AM

If I come to Kufstein in the middle of the night where I can stay over night up to the morning?

• getting to Kufstein

by forms Online Now Sep 21, 2006 at 11:26 AM

Maybe someone will help and advise how to get from vienna international airport to Kufstein? Or from Salzburg airport to Kufstein? By train or maybe there are any coaches between this cities? How much approximately it costs?
      Thanks

5 Answers Sep 24, 2006 at 10:45 AM