Kuantan Travel Answers

change location

Tanjong Jara Resort - overrated??

by lg2569 Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 5:35 AM

Hi

I am from Spore and planning to drive up to Kuantan/East Coast.

Thinking of staying at the Tanjong Jara Resort and read that it is over-rated. Any other recommendations? We just want a nice beach for rest and relax.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • malbella's Profile Photo

Re: Tanjong Jara Resort - overrated??

by malbella Online Now May 12, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Sorry for the late reply...if you've drive there already it's oki..I'll just share this with you in future you may find it useful.

I've been there myself and you can check my page on Tg. Jara Resort. Overrated? i don't quite think so as i personally think the rate is fair as you should see the resort and their rooms itself...i find it luxurious...with their personal touches and everything. A sweet getaway. I would love to go there again. For better rates...maybe you can try this website

www.marimari.com

I booked mine here ;)

Cheers!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by malbella Online Now May 12, 2008 at 5:44 PM

Sorry for the late reply...if you've drive there already it's oki..I'll just share this with you in future you may find it useful.

I've been there myself and you can check my page on Tg. Jara Resort. Overrated? i don't quite think so as i personally think the rate is fair as you should see the resort and their rooms itself...i find it luxurious...with their personal touches and everything. A sweet getaway. I would love to go there again. For better rates...maybe you can try this website

www.marimari.com

I booked mine here ;)

Cheers!

by malbella Online Now May 12, 2008 at 5:44 PM

www.marimari.com

I booked mine here ;)

Cheers!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines