Kuantan Travel Answers

change location

Transport in Kuantan

by tedkath Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 8:40 PM

My husband and I will be travelling to Kuantan in July 2006. Can you please tell me what transport is like in Kuantan? we are staying at the Swiss Garden resort and will want to venture into town from there.

Are taxis reasonably priced?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • francischris's Profile Photo

RE: Transport in Kuantan

by francischris Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 2:05 AM

No problem with cabs,relatively cheap/Another alternative is hire a car.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pyanktn30's Profile Photo

RE: Transport in Kuantan

by pyanktn30 Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 8:51 PM

HAI,MY NAME IS MOHAMAD
    I'M STAYING IN KUANTAN AND WORK IN A TOUR AGENCY HERE,AS FOR THE TRANSPORTATION IN KUANTAN ESPECIALLY FROM THE SWISS GARDEN RESORT,YOU GOT NOTHING TO WORRY,LOTS OF TRANSPORT,YOU CAN TAKE A TAXI FROM THE RESORT,THE PRICE IS AROUNG RM 30.00 TO RM 40.00 PER TAXI TO KUANTAN TOWN WHICH IS 13 KM AWAY.FROM THE RESORT IF YOU WAIT ALONG THE MAIN ROAD THERE IS A BUS STOP WHICH THE SERVICE WILL BE FOR EVERY 45 MINUTES,RTIH WILL TAKE YOU AROUND 45 MIN TO KUANTAN TOWN AND THE PRICE PER PERSON IS AROUND RM 2.00 PER PERSON AND VERY INTERESTING PASSING THE FISHING VILLAGE AS YOU GO SOUTH TO TOWN.
    WHILE YOU ARE HERE THERE ARE MANY THINGS TO DO ACTUALLY.,LIKE LAKE CHINI TOUR ,VILLAGE TOUR, KUANTAN RIVER CRUISE AND LOTS MORE.YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT E MAIL ; pyanktn30@gmail.com or CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE IN KUANTAN,I WILL ASSIST YOU ARE ALSO PASS YOU MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MOBILE PHONE 012 951 9710
    HOPE THE INFO IS USEFUL
    MOHAMAD

• mylias's Profile Photo

Re: Transport in Kuantan

by mylias Online Now Apr 26, 2007 at 8:39 AM

06 or 07?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines