Kuala Terengganu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I asked an earlier question on getting to Kuala Romping from Mersing. Specifically how to get there by public transportation, that us by public bus.

more
    • Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM

How to get to Kuala Romping from Mersing?

more
    • homestay in kukup

Kukup Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Anybody knows contact no. Of homestay in kukup that is clean & disabled
      friendly.i hv a group of 10.it had to be easily assesible.

more
    • ArBanis's Profile Photo

alternative way to visit taman negara

Taman Negara Dec 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi,
      We are traveling to malaysia in the summer 2015 and are looking for a great way to visit taman negara np. We don't like the touristy tourist things. Can anyone give us tips about a guided not very touristic trekking. We are not rhe kind of hero's that go in the park ourselves. Is there a possibility to arrange a private guide, and where can we find a good one?

Thank you
      ArBanis

more
    • Is it safe to travel to Cameron Highland with all the Flash Floods?

Cameron Highlands Nov 23, 2014 at 6:15 PM

We have booked to fly to IPOH from Dec28 to Dec31 and originally planned to visit Cameron for 2 nights at Strawberry Park. However, the recent flood news makes us wonder if we should change our plans. Appreciate your help!

more
    • Ann_Eudora's Profile Photo

Jetty Suite Apartment Hotel

Melaka Nov 23, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Hi, has anyone stayed in Jetty Suite Apartment hotel? If yes, care to share your staying experience with them?

more
    • Hotels near carrefour

Batu Pahat Dec 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, which hotels are near Carrefour Batu Pahat? Thanks

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Money Exchange

Kuala Lumpur Dec 15, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Hello again, VTers,

Another question: Where would be the best place to exchange US$? Also, what would be the approximate taxi charges from KLIA2 to Jalan Conlay?

Thanks in advance to you all.

more
    • From Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor

Pangkor Dec 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I have difficulty in finding a way to go from Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor. Are there any express bus stations in Bukit Merah Laketown Resort? We decide to go to Damai Laut in Lumut then only go to Pulau Pangkor by ferry, is this the correct way to get there?
      I really need your help, thank you!

more
    • earplugs in Malaysia?

Malaysia 21 hours ago

Do you need earplugs as in Indonesia for the morning wakeup?

more
    • Hotel, Accomodation, apartment

Penang Nov 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM

comfortable homestay at penang batu ferringhi?

more
    • 4Days as a Solo Traveller

Kuching Dec 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Is it possible to visit the Longhouse/Jungle Adventure without an organised tour? I'm a Backpacker on a budget

more
    • Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

Borneo Dec 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

more
    • DariaPiasenti's Profile Photo

A week plan from Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia Dec 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Hi everyone ! Hope you can help me with some good landmarks
      I will have some days in Malaysia... Landing to Kuala Lumpur on 24th January
      Sure i will spend 2 days in KL
      Then i have some more time from 27 jan to visit the western coast before to fly to Philippines
      I can both book a flight to Manila from Singapore or again from Kuala Lumpur
      So need to leave on the 2nd feb is the only thing i know.
      What do you recommend?
      I can have 2 days more once Returning from Manila at the end of the month (before Returning to Italy)
      I travel smart, guest houses and buses are fine, local experience and open to suggestions. If one nice Beach is on the way recommend, i would love to chill one/tuo days but lets say is not really necessary,
      So totally i will have
      3 night in KL and then 6 more nights around the country.
      Thank you for all your help in advance and please you are welcome to Italy my friends.
      Cheers
      Daria
      Venice, Italy.

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Tipping in KL

Kuala Lumpur Dec 10, 2014 at 3:11 AM

Any idea of how much to tip in KL? Say the bellboy at the hotel? Or the Taxi driver? I guess restaurants who have not charged service charge could be on 10- 15%?. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

more
    • redang island snorkling packages

by hyng Online Now Oct 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Can i buy only snorkling trip without room..? How much..?thankyou..

5 Answers Oct 12, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • Guesthouses

by HoudaL Online Now Jul 30, 2014 at 11:16 AM

What is the price for an double room in a guesthouse or hostel in Kuala Terengganu?
      We are looking for a price around RM40 (per night).

3 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Squid Jigging Trip

by suhaimi83 Online Now Apr 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Can you tell to us about Squid Jigging Trip at Terengganu

• Check Transpot

by jclee6590 Online Now Apr 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hi, I'm JC here. Can i check with you guy , if I take flight from Singapore to K.Terengganu Airport ,after that i would take bus to Paka. What's your suggestion?

• vtrupai's Profile Photo

Bus Service to Kuala Lumpur

by vtrupai Online Now Feb 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Please let me know how to book the bus tickets in advance from Kuala Teregganu to Kuala Lumpur.
      Also do suggest which bus operator is preferable for a safe and quick journey

3 Answers Feb 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    • tips

by apple206 Online Now Mar 18, 2011 at 11:52 PM

where should i stay for one night if the next day i will be going to pulau redang? i want a hotel that is near to shahbandar jetty

1 Answer Mar 20, 2011 at 7:07 AM
    • TRansfer to Kenyir Lake and Merang

by JanDom Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Hi,
      I'm new here and hopefully somebody can help me.
      We will visit Malaysia in September for the first time. After landing in Kuala Terengganu we decided to go to Lake Kenyir for two days. After that we want to go to Merang and leave to Lang Tengah by boat.
      I'm now looking for a possibility to go from Terengganu to Lake Kenyir and from Lake Kenyir to Merang.
      Does anybode know how much taxis are ?
      Or can somebode tell me the homepage af a car rental so we can go by car to the lake and then by taxi to Merang.
      Thank you so much for helping.
      Kind regards
      Janine

• Tour/travel operators in Kuala Terengganu?

by Snow_flake Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Hello!

Are there any recommended tour/travel operators in Kuala Terengganu?
      We are planning to travel from Europe via HKG and KUL to Kuala Terengganu and spend a week in Redang/Perhentian Islands in July 2009. We are not quite sure whether we should arrange the accommodation in Redang/Perhentians already when being at home or is it possible to arrange it at a short notice once in Kuala Terengganu? Thank you for your help already in advance!

2 Answers Jul 2, 2009 at 8:57 AM
    • Transport from the airport

by MrTrevor Online Now Sep 5, 2008 at 8:16 AM

Does naybody know the cost of a taxi from the airport to KT town

• KT hotels

by beranie Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Having sorted out our car hire issues (Hertz- not too pricey - thanks everyone), I am now trying to decide between staying at Batu Burok Beach Resort and Seri Indah Resort. They are both 2 star hotels and cost the same. Has anyone stayed at either or can advise which is the nicer? We really want somewhere with a nice pool for our 8 year old son. Thank you.

1 Answer Jun 22, 2008 at 11:37 AM
    • car hire kl to kuala terengganu

by beranie Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 6:28 AM

Hi - sorry if this question has been posted a thousand times before! We are coming to Malaysia in July and I have got a 2 week itinerary planned which involves hiring a car in KL and leaving it in KT 3 days later (while we go off to the Perhentians). We plan to drive across to Kuantan, have a day there and then spend a leisurely day driving up to KT. However, I have just realised that there dont seem to be any car hire companies that have depots in KT!! Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks - Berni.

3 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 6:23 AM
    • Long Term Rental for Foreigner in K. Terengganu

by NOkurniabistari Online Now Feb 6, 2008 at 6:53 AM

Hello, I'm from Europe, currently living in Penang, which I love but too many people and too much traffic.

That's why I think about moving to the east coast, renting long term 3 bedrooms(at leat 1 year), max. 800rm/month, clean, good internet.

any help is MUCH appreciated,

thanks a lot,

regards, Weller

• runwitme's Profile Photo

Pengkalan Budaya Kuala Terengganu

by runwitme Online Now Jul 24, 2007 at 9:44 PM

Hello!

I'm planning to go for a running/ holiday to KL - UDM Terengganu Bridge Run 2007 (17 August). The start point is at Pengkalan Budaya at Batu Burok.

Questions:
      1) How far is Pengkalan Budaya, Batu Burok from Bus Terminal in Kuala Terengganu?
      2) What are the budget hotels located within walking distance to Pengkalan Budaya.

Thanks.

1 Answer Jul 25, 2007 at 12:58 AM
    • Batik Sarong

by loutalbot Online Now Jan 11, 2007 at 7:15 AM

Is there a website that sells these? I bought one in Kota Bharu when I visited in 2002 and I now need a new one.

2 Answers Jan 23, 2007 at 6:02 PM
    • songket terengganu

by ATIERA Online Now Nov 15, 2006 at 6:50 PM

hai... nak tanya. kat mana kita boleh dapat cari pembuat batik, penenun songket? sebab saya nak ambil dalam kuantiti yang banyak.

Thank you

1 Answer Jan 7, 2007 at 12:36 AM
    • chiabh's Profile Photo

Will be In KT for Golf...

by chiabh Online Now Sep 7, 2006 at 5:05 AM

hi fellow vters...

i will be arriving kuala terengganu for golf in the early morning of sept 12 and leaving after dinner on the following day... any vters or local who want to meet up for dinner/drinks on sept 12 or 13 will be most welcomed... just drop me a line... i will be staying in the grand continental hotel...

regards.chia

• Tanjong Jara Help!

by chrisjdurber Online Now Aug 26, 2005 at 10:01 AM

Hi Guys! We're very much looking forward to coming over in March 2006, weve read some dodgy reviews About the Tanjong jara but we're hoping it will be a great stay!

has anyone had any experience of the rooms, servcie etc etc also and it may sound silly but does anyone know if the shop on site sells things like water and cigarettes?

Any ideas for the area would be great also whats the weather like at the beginning of march?

Cheers

Chris

1 Answer Nov 23, 2005 at 12:23 PM
    • philelltt's Profile Photo

Hotel in or near Kuala Terengganu

by philelltt Online Now Feb 14, 2005 at 4:07 PM

Hi, Did anyone visit Kuala Terengganu recently. Can you recommend a nice hotel? Thanks , Phil

2 Answers Jun 13, 2006 at 9:35 PM