Kuala Terengganu Travel Answers

change location

Tour/travel operators in Kuala Terengganu?

by Snow_flake Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Hello!

Are there any recommended tour/travel operators in Kuala Terengganu?
We are planning to travel from Europe via HKG and KUL to Kuala Terengganu and spend a week in Redang/Perhentian Islands in July 2009. We are not quite sure whether we should arrange the accommodation in Redang/Perhentians already when being at home or is it possible to arrange it at a short notice once in Kuala Terengganu? Thank you for your help already in advance!

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • cgf's Profile Photo

Re: Tour/travel operators in Kuala Terengganu?

by cgf Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM

First check which resort you would like to go, then if there are rooms left, you could write directly to them.
    I've always arranged at home before I went there, for Redang you could take a flight from KualaLumpur direct to island with www.berjaya-air.com (they have also a beatiful resort in Redang) or to Kuala Terrenganu with Malaysia or AirAsia and then a taxi or transfer to jetty (I always asked for transfer, direct service and sure it was one).
    If you do not want 'to pay someone who just buys ticket for you, take a package here
    https://www.berjaya-air.com/packages.php

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • din2x's Profile Photo

Re: Tour/travel operators in Kuala Terengganu?

by din2x Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Yes, you can arrange the accommodation in Redang/Perhentians once you are in Kuala Terengganu. Near jetty to both islands, you can see many travel agents as well as resort counter/office selling accommodation and packages for the islands. the price may vary. Sometimes you get cheaper than what offered on the internet (because you are really there, and they will compete with each other), but sometimes it's more expensive than offer on the internet.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines