Kuala Terengganu Travel Answers

change location

Tanjong Jara Help!

by chrisjdurber Online Now Aug 26, 2005 at 10:01 AM

Hi Guys! We're very much looking forward to coming over in March 2006, weve read some dodgy reviews About the Tanjong jara but we're hoping it will be a great stay!

has anyone had any experience of the rooms, servcie etc etc also and it may sound silly but does anyone know if the shop on site sells things like water and cigarettes?

Any ideas for the area would be great also whats the weather like at the beginning of march?

Cheers

Chris

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Tanjong Jara Help!

by ganray Online Now Nov 23, 2005 at 12:23 PM

Dear Chris,
    Just Go!!
    I went there last year and found that: this is the best resort/ hotel in Terengganu State.
    I am now doing business in Kuala Terengganu, a town which is about 80km away from Tanjong Jara resort. And I have visited nearly all of the hotel around these area... Still, Tanjong Jara is the BesT!
    Water?? you mean beer/ wine ?? you can find near the town named Dungun, just 3km away from the resort.( If you want cheaper price...) the resort have all ... but cigarettes...?? I'm not so sure about it... Because I don't smoke at all.
    Weather for March would be Okay...1 1/2 month just after the monsoon season, But if possible please come around May or June: Hot sun!!! July and August would be great as well!!!
    feel free to email me at: ganray@yahoo.com
    Once again, I'd like to say: Tanjong Jara is the best hotel I've ever stay...(Terengganu State, Malaysia)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines