Kuala Pilah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation to kuala pilah cheap n fast

by koruak Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 1:32 AM

i want to go to kuala pilah in the fast and cheap and convenience.

.i've come to tampin from seremban,hence i've choose the KTM train from bandaraya(bcoz i stay at sentul).the journey cost about rm22.20 (2way).duration 2hrs20min .

my next destination is kuala pilah, so, if i choose to take a bus from puduraya to seremban? it is more cheaper?. then take the domestic bas @ seremban to kuala pilah?..

regard
      nate

2 Answers Jul 5, 2010 at 6:58 PM
    • the night market

by koruak Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 1:05 AM

my question is, it is safe to wondering around kuala town @ night? and if it safe until what time does the town will sound alive until it getting slow down? is these any transportation available at night time? (8pm-10pm)
      thanks

regard nate

• mohdshahkhalid's Profile Photo

Route to Kuala Pilah

by mohdshahkhalid Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 12:19 AM

Been travelling from KL to Kuala Pilah using Plus, exit Senawang. Jam at Senawang quite bad. Any alternative route available?

2 Answers Mar 22, 2011 at 1:07 AM
    • mohdshahkhalid's Profile Photo

Kuala Pilah Accomodation

by mohdshahkhalid Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Appreciate if any guy can provide contact for Desa Inn, Kuala Pilah or rest house Kuala Pilah. I intend to go there this saturday 5.7.08
      Cheers. Mohd Shah Khalid of Malaysia Airlines.

• reservation at desa inn kuala pilah

by sl_ng Online Now Dec 15, 2007 at 10:16 PM

i would like to book 1 room with 2 queen size bed & 1 room of single bed. pls feed back tq

2 Answers Dec 28, 2007 at 12:33 AM
    • Kuala Pilah -Balik kampung

by Tom02 Online Now Nov 22, 2006 at 4:35 PM

I am returning to Kuala Pilah for a visit after 30 years. Is the rest house still there? Komplex Latihan Agro dan Indusril? S.M. Tuanku Muhammed?
      Is taxi still the best way to go from K.L. to Kuala Pilah? Any other ideas on a place to stay? Can I take the train from Seremban to Melaka, stay a few days, then down to Singapore? Port Dickson wasn't much when I was there. Worth staying?

trima kasih,

Tom

Tom02@aol.com

1 Answer Jul 5, 2008 at 5:12 AM
    • information abbout Kuala Pilah

by Ayin Online Now Sep 18, 2006 at 5:19 AM

pleas give me detail information about Kuala Pilah,such as it landuses, topography, transportation system, histrotical, photos and etc..hope all members could give me some information about kuala pilah..espacially about a city's of kuala Pilah

2 Answers Sep 19, 2006 at 3:38 PM