change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Kuala Lumpur

• guide wanted

by JorisD2 Online Now Yesterday

anyone available in january for guiding us for a day in KL?

• Men Tailors in Kuala Lumpur

by kadikad Online Now Nov 23, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Hi every one , I am visiting to KL for one week and I am wondering if anyone knows any good tailors in the KL area, I looking to get a few men suits and jackets made.

thanks or your reply

1 Answer Nov 24, 2015 at 6:07 AM
    • Where to Find an Orthopedist Store which Fabricates Customized Insoles

by nomadic123 Online Now Oct 29, 2015 at 9:29 AM

Would really appreciate if someone would guide me to one. Such business emply an orthesist who takes the measures and then produce an orthesis which is placed inside the shoe. There's one in Bangkok and I'm sure KL must have at least one. Preferably with access by public transpo.

3 Answers Oct 31, 2015 at 7:26 AM
    • Question on Dentistry in KL centre

by nomadic123 Online Now Oct 29, 2015 at 9:23 AM

I need to do some a number of minor dental repairs (fillings) .

Would you advise me of an English speaker DENTIST who is reliable, professional, gentle, and above all experienced and who works downtown and has reasonable fees?

Thank you.

• danishtraveller's Profile Photo

Where to rent a cheap minivan in KL

by danishtraveller Online Now Oct 18, 2015 at 3:32 PM

I live in KL and need to collect a sofa in Singapore. Where in KL can I find a cheap minivan to hire from Friday night to Sunday night?

2 Answers Oct 18, 2015 at 9:59 PM
    • Airport to Brickfields

by dewijones Online Now Oct 14, 2015 at 11:13 AM

What is the best way to get from the airport to the Brickfields area??

8 Answers Oct 15, 2015 at 10:45 PM
    • Domestic to International Transfer to Sama-Sama Express Hotel

by CBizzell Online Now Oct 8, 2015 at 6:19 AM

I'm arriving KLIA from Kuching fairly late (20:00) on a Sunday night. I assume I will need to clear customs/immigration and security in order to enter the International Terminal area where the Sama-Sama Express is located. What I don't know is if Immigration/Customs and/or Security is open at that hour on a Sunday night. If they are not open, I forfeit my stay at the Sama-Sama Express Hotel as I won't be able to get to it. I'll be flying out the next morning (early) on All Nippon Airlines to Tokyo. Can anyone tell me if it would be possible to get to the Sama-Sama Express fairly late at night the evening before an early international flight???? I contacted the hotel directly and they have not answered.
      Thank you!

2 Answers Oct 8, 2015 at 7:25 PM
    • How do i convince my parents to let me travel to KL ?

by ciredhii Online Now Oct 2, 2015 at 3:52 AM

Please Help Me . My parent won't let me travel to KL after the Chinese and Malay conflict since I am a Chinese . How do I convince him that KL is a safe place ?

7 Answers Oct 4, 2015 at 3:54 AM
    • ayayounis's Profile Photo

the best district in kuala lumpur

by ayayounis Online Now Sep 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM

I need to know your recommendations about the best district in kL to stay for 5 days (I need Strategic site to visit the most popular places there ) thanks in advance :))

5 Answers Oct 7, 2015 at 2:23 AM
    • ayayounis's Profile Photo

the weather on next november?

by ayayounis Online Now Sep 16, 2015 at 8:08 AM

We are honeymooners and this is the first time for us to travel to KL (B B)
      From 1_11 till 9_11 so I need to know what about the weather during this period to prepare suitable clothes.thanks in advance :)

8 Answers Sep 20, 2015 at 7:57 AM
    • Best Bars in KL

by NiroC18 Online Now Aug 14, 2015 at 3:55 AM

What are the best bars/clubs in KL? Similar to Marini's on 57

• KL to Hat Yai with Bus. Need suggestion please.. :)

by latif2410 Online Now Aug 7, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Next week I'm going to KL and after that I'm going to Phuket. But there is NO bus from KL to Phuket so I have to go to Hat Yai First.

here's the thing. I already bought a ticket from hat yai to phuket on august 13th, at 21:30.

My plan is, to get on a bus from KL on august 13th on 08:00 AM. but after I read some of the reviews, the bus will take more than 10-12 hours. Which is that I'll be arrive in hat yai around 21:00 or 21:30, if that happen then I will missed my bus.

The bus provider said it will take 8-9 hours, if its true then I'll be arrive around 19:00 or 20:00 which is good. but I'm afraid this will take longer than expected.

Is it really take a long time from KL to Hat Yai ?

Or should I take the night bus on august 12th instead ?

I need suggestion.. :( Thanks guys!!

5 Answers Aug 9, 2015 at 11:26 AM
    • Express Train Service KL Sentral to Ipoh

by Rachelkiwi Online Now Aug 6, 2015 at 4:23 PM

I would like to go on the above in mid September 2015.
      Can I buy a one-way ticket from the Subang Jaya KTM counter?

Thank you.

4 Answers Aug 8, 2015 at 5:46 AM
    • How much is enough

by Jai2Lee Online Now Jul 23, 2015 at 8:54 AM

If a person want to have a great time in Kuala Lumpur, I am talking about going to the best nightclub in city, staying in the best hotels, have a private chauffeur drive you around. Best time ever in Malaysia.

1 Answer Jul 23, 2015 at 10:42 AM
    • Safety Measures and recommendations for shopping

by lalamomobobo Online Now Jul 2, 2015 at 10:46 PM

I am traveling to KL in Aug with 2 of my friends. Any safety measures to take note and recommendation for tourist attraction?

6 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 5:13 AM
    • How much I should pay for bus?

by AliA195 Online Now Jul 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM

How much I should pay for bus?

5 Answers Jul 8, 2015 at 5:15 AM
    • How much I should pay for bus?

by AliA195 Online Now Jul 1, 2015 at 12:38 PM

How much I should pay for bus?

2 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 5:23 AM
    • AmrD's Profile Photo

best way of transportation in KL

by AmrD Online Now Jun 22, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Hi guys
      I'll travel to KL in July, I'll stay in hostel in golden triangle, it will be near to Petronas twin tower, I want to go Sunway aqua park and Batu caves, what is the best way of transportation buses or metro??
      Thanks allll

9 Answers Jun 24, 2015 at 6:43 AM
    • Connecting Flight

by Nix0921 Online Now Jun 8, 2015 at 6:09 PM

I have a connecting flight in KLIA to Dubai. How does connecting flights work? What do I have to do when I reach KLIA? It's my first time so step-by-step reply would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

6 Answers Jun 9, 2015 at 8:19 AM
    • lindel's Profile Photo

Terminal M Kuala Lumpur Airport

by lindel Online Now Jun 4, 2015 at 7:48 AM

Hi! I am flying into Terminal M (KUL) from Denpasar Bali (DPS) arriving at 22:10pm. I have a connecting flight then to London Heathrow (LHR)at 23.15pm from Terminal M also. My question is given I only have a 1 hour overlay is there different sections to Terminal M? would it be that the arrival & departure gates are opposite ends of the terminal?!!

14 Answers Jul 31, 2015 at 10:36 PM
    • Looking for friends..

by SYEDFHUSSAIN Online Now May 12, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Hi.. anyone for KL visit @ end of this month... Will be there.. looking for friends who are lively & enjoy .... I will alone so looking for some good friends (native / outside) :)

• Hi... Visit to KL (Malaysia)

by SYEDFHUSSAIN Online Now May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Will be visiting KL, Malaysia for the 1st time. Can someone suggest on safety, decent hotels, and mode of transport to use pls.?

8 Answers Oct 16, 2015 at 5:50 AM
    • CEP1863's Profile Photo

Secure baggage storage at Kuala Lumpur International Airport

by CEP1863 Online Now May 4, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Is there anywhere at KLIA to store baggage securely for the day? I would like to spend the day in KL but will have all of my dive gear with me that I don't particularly want to lug around.

Thank you

3 Answers May 5, 2015 at 1:28 AM
    • Budget & Safe Hotel @Bukit Bintang

by Natal23_17 Online Now Apr 5, 2015 at 6:50 PM

We are 2person going in KL for 2days only at the end of this month.

I am searching for hotel in BB but it has to be safe (Avoid Dark Corner)/ Clean & Budget around RM110 ~ RM130! And I am looking into Bintang Warisan/ Hotel Imperial/ Citrus Hitel/ My Hotel@BB/ Sungei Wang Hotel.... But I doesnt know which 1 to choose from there is mixed comment in

Since I only transit in KL for 2days, there will be one day for going around. Prefer to stay in the place that nearby delicious food street & also some little souvenir. I want to use the cheapest (one-way) of transport from Airport to the hotel. Any suggestion? We would opt for taxis when going back to the airport since my flight is noon. When going to

By the way I never use Monorail or LRT in Malaysia, Did I need to purchase card or just ticket every time?

11 Answers Apr 6, 2015 at 1:04 AM
    • Taxi service

by Tilakasiri Online Now Apr 1, 2015 at 5:56 PM

How do I get a reliable taxi from International airport to Down town area?

7 Answers Jul 31, 2015 at 10:36 PM
    • Bukit Jalil lrt station to KL sentral

by VivianL Online Now Mar 25, 2015 at 8:37 PM

May I know how to go Kl sentral from Bukit Jalil LRT station? Can i reach there in one stop? how much does it cost to reach there by LRT?

5 Answers Mar 26, 2015 at 12:50 AM
    • JoeH23's Profile Photo

f1 fan

by JoeH23 Online Now Mar 20, 2015 at 2:48 AM

how long is it to kl to sepang f1 track is it better stay close to the track

8 Answers May 24, 2015 at 8:15 PM
    • Claim baggage if breaking down journey at KUL

by mehargags Online Now Mar 18, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Hi all,
      Need a bit of advice here.

I'm traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in April. As the tickets were cheap, I booked Malaysia airlines flight 191 which is DEL-KUL-SIN. Since I want to visit KL, I plan to break the journey at KUL and hop off the flight and not take the connecting SIN flight. I do have necessary VISAs for Malaysia and Singapore.

The anxiety part is, how do I claim my baggage when I land at KUL, as the airlines is same, I presume the baggage will be shifted automatically to the connecting flight. Or am I wrong here?

Or do I need to inform the ground staff while boarding from DEL that I need to claim my baggage at KUL?

Kindly guide me on this so I can plan accordingly. I will be with wife and 4 yr old child, so don't want any hassles at the airport.

7 Answers May 24, 2015 at 8:16 PM
    • 4 days, 3 nights?

by belatedtravelduo Online Now Mar 15, 2015 at 7:51 PM

To get most bang for the buck.
      What is the best attractions and sights to see in Kuala Lumpur?
      (We will stay near City Centre area)
      (will have MRT passes)
      Historical, markets etc?

10 Answers Apr 7, 2015 at 4:57 AM
    • Cost of Living In Kuala Lumpur

by Ram24 Online Now Feb 27, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Hi, i applied as EFL teacher in one of the International Schools in Malaysia. i was offered 2000 RMB as my salary per month. Accommodation is free, i will be alone. Is the 2000 RMB enough for my living?

7 Answers May 24, 2015 at 8:18 PM