Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Kuala Lumpur

• SatishV3's Profile Photo

MELAKKA day trip

by SatishV3 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 12:17 AM

Please advise on reasonably priced melakka day trip from KL in june 2014.
      Satish Vatsa

8 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • best hotel under Euro 125 and transport agent

by phyu2aw Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 12:44 AM

We would like to visit to Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia. About 15 persons for 6 days. I wanna know middle rate hotel and transport service while we are in Kuala Lumpur.

3 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM
    • alimht's Profile Photo

Rommate in Kuala Lumpur

by alimht Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I'm looking roommate in Kuala Lumpur for 1 months and it the same time I want to study English so if someone want to stay with nice person, please let me know.

3 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • Sabyashachi's Profile Photo

Itinerary required to vist KL, SINGAPUR AND LANKAWI

by Sabyashachi Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Hi all !! How are you ???

I'm new in this forum and need your help to fix itinerary for visit to KL, Singapur and Lankawi.

We are reaching KL on 4th may 2014 and return is on 10th may from kl. In between this time i want to see the cities attraction and beaches of lankawi. Pls suggest something. We would like to travel KL TO singapur by train.

Thanks in advance! 

5 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 3:32 AM
    • Short term stay

by sidkid Online Now Mar 4, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Am visiting KL in May with the family and am looking for a two bed service apartment for two months. Something close to or around avenue k mall. Any pointers? Would I get anything under RM 10K? Thank

4 Answers Yesterday
    • travel from KL to Langkawi

by anandmht Online Now Mar 3, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Hi, Ill be travelling from KL to Langkawi with family via flight. The problem is passport of my dependence are given to multiple entry stamping so in that case without having passport of my dependence, Can I travel to Langkawi via flight? Having said that immigration check wont be there since it is domestic travel but still to be on safer side I would like to have answer to my question.

1 Answer Mar 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM
    • What time the metro at KL sentral will be closed?

by kannitha_ros Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM

what time is will close?

4 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 11:03 PM
    • Art painting purchase

by Cristinita_bia Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Hello, we are heading to KL today and would love to buy some nice local artists paintings for our house.
      Do you have any recommendations where to go, like markets, etc... Where we can find something nice and not too expensive? We don't want to go to art gallery, probably too expensive for us. Thank you!

3 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 5:22 AM
    • Train to Butterworth and return to KL.

by Jayarep Online Now Feb 19, 2014 at 4:52 AM

I had posted earlier my plans to holiday in Malaysia for about 15 days.For the moment the plan is to spend a week in KL and a week in Penang/Georgetown.Since I we have never travelled to Malaysia and hence are not too sure whether we should include some more places to visit.Suggestions would be welcomed.We are keen to travel by train and hence the train journey to Butterworth and back should be real nice.Maybe a day journey in one direction and the sleeper in the other.I have read that trains are not too popular and people prefer to travel by road.I am confused.I have photos of the first A/C Chair Car and the two berth sleeper and they look good.Can you help me to decide.
      Should we stay in Penang or Georgetown.
      Looking forward to your replies the more the better.
      Cheers.
      Jayarep.

5 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 10:26 PM
    • aussirose's Profile Photo

Grand Prix weekend KL - Who wants to meet up?

by aussirose Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 3:43 AM

A few of us are meeting up on Saturday 29 March in KL. Anyone interested? Locals and those that are passing through are most welcome to join us.
      Details are here - VT Meeting

Come join us and have some fun!
      Cheers,
      Ann.

10 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 7:52 PM
    • betska's Profile Photo

KL LCCT to Melaka

by betska Online Now Feb 14, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Any thoughts on getting straight from the airport to Melaka? Was hoping to avoid going into KL. Maybe there's a bus from the bus station under the KLIA terminal?
      Thanks everyone for your help.
      betska

9 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 11:08 PM
    • FikriZ's Profile Photo

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa

by FikriZ Online Now Feb 13, 2014 at 5:45 AM

is there anyone know the fastest ways to get to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa from Petaling Jaya?

2 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 6:38 PM
    • cheers2life29's Profile Photo

Top Places to See in KL Malaysia

by cheers2life29 Online Now Feb 10, 2014 at 9:16 PM

My family & I will be in KL Malaysia from the afternoon of Feb 13 until the evening of Feb 16. We will be staying at radius international hotel at bukit bintang. We wish to be able to visit the following places during our stay there:
      1. Batu caves
      2. Petronas towers
      3. Menara KL tower
      4. Berjaya times square
      5. Chinatown
      6. Thean hou temple
      7. Little india
      8. Merdeka square
      9. Fort a formosa in malacca
      10. Sentral market
      11. Putrajaya
      12. Genting highlands
      13. Bukit tinggi
      14. Bukit bintang (golden triangle)

Would it be possible for us to see all these places given the time that we have? Also we will appreciate any suggestions on organizing the itinerary for our trip based on the distance and location of each of the tourist spots listed as well as directions to each.

Thanks!

5 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 7:21 PM
    • cheers2life29's Profile Photo

Radius International Hotel -- KL Malaysia

by cheers2life29 Online Now Feb 8, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Hi!

We are a group of 5 adults going to KL malaysia on feb 13-17, 2014.
      We will be staying at Radius International Hotel for the entire stay. What will be the best way for us to travel from the airport to the hotel and how much would it cost approximately? We were thinking of taking the train. Would it be cheaper & convenient?

Thanks!

6 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • tenluk's Profile Photo

need info more convenience bus terminal to Melaka

by tenluk Online Now Feb 7, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Please advice which bus station is more convenience to take bus from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka, is it Pudu or Bandar Tasik Selatan. For your info we are a group of 18 persons.
      Thanks

6 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 9:37 PM
    • Electrical adaptor

by Mary61 Online Now Feb 6, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Hi - I am travelling to KL from Australia and leaving Tuesday 11th Feb. I went to buy an adaptor today and they had 2 types so needless to say I was confused. One adaptor had the ends rounded and the other adaptor is where the ends are more squarish - like a straight line almost. Can anyone tell me which one I should buy to use whilst away ??
      Thank you Mary

5 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • How many hrs from KL to singapore & vice versa

by ena.hazel Online Now Feb 5, 2014 at 7:46 PM

how many hours from Kuala lumpur to singapore and vice versa?...any idea how much it costs?...does it also need a reservation?

6 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 6:48 AM
    • Business Visa Travelling to Sabah

by mkhl0205 Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Hi,

We are Syrians holding a business visa in Malaysia and we were wondering whether we could travel to Sabah/ Sarawak without applying for visas again? I tried calling the Immigration offices but they never picked up no matter how many times I called and it is really frustrating as I can't leave work to drop by at their offices.

I am hoping someone here could help us out. Would appreciate it very much

6 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 6:59 PM
    • Which is better - The Level at the Melia Hotel or Club Room at the Royale Bintang Hotel

by Happyholidays2014 Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Hi,

We are going to KL in May and would like to stay in a Club Room or similar as have stayed in one in Hong Kong and enjoyed the larger room and free access to lounge for drinks. I have noticed that they have a Club room at the Royale Bintang and The Level at the Melia for roughly the same price. Has any one stayed in either or both recently that may be able to comment. Also would like to know what is included in the lounge (dink & food wise) and what the breakfast is like at both hotels.

1 Answer Jan 29, 2014 at 9:50 AM
    • Travel in Malaysia

by Jayarep Online Now Jan 24, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Hi!all.I have not been writing on any forum for quite sometime,due to personal reasons.However now,now hopefully I am ready to travel and am starting with Malaysia.We wish to travel to KL spend a week there.We have never been to KL and would really appreciate all information regarding places to stay eat and see.We are not water lovers and hence staying at hotels near beaches,is not an option

.I would be very keen to stay at aparthotels.
      From KL we wish to travel to George Town.Same senario,never been there.Hence places to stay(Aparthotels)street food and all the places to see.Want to travel by train to George Town,kindly advice whether to take the day or night train.We are keen to spend 15 days in all,7days in KL and 7 in George Town.We are travelling in the first week of March.Hope it would not to too hot.Both my wife and I love street food,everything from chicken,sea food to goat meat.
      Maybe I would seek your advice again,a detailed reply be really appreciated.
      Hoping to hear soon.
      JAYAREP

All the very best to all.

9 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 12:10 AM
    • sheherezad's Profile Photo

Cheap flights from Washington DC to KUL??

by sheherezad Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Can someone advise how to best find a cheap return flight from Washington DC (from any of the 3 airports serving it) to KUL via LAX or SFO or JFK any other US border or mainland airport? Please also advise if there are certain times of the year/seasons where such an international flight might be cheaper? Thank you.

6 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 4:29 AM
    • VenusP's Profile Photo

wira hotel to batu cave

by VenusP Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 7:15 PM

it's our first time in kuala lumpur. i checked in at wira hotel located near putra wtc station. how can i get to batu cave by train from our hotel.

3 Answers Jan 12, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    • Good Deal? Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur at RM 450

by MatureStudent Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 7:55 PM

I got this special deal from a local travel agency that selling Villa Samadhi at RM 450 per room per night. Please advise if this is a good deal. I am planning to purchase it to celebrate Valentines Day with my hubby.

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 3:36 AM
    • Family Vacation

by Pandlmorris Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 3:09 AM

What is the best resort or hotel to stay at with children aged 3 to 10 years?

7 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 7:17 PM
    • Taxi Fare from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca

by ismailso Online Now Jan 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM

What should I pay a taxi to go from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca and back. He will have to wait for the whole day in Malacca until myreturn trip back.

3 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM
    • Ballenium's Profile Photo

rooms at Sunway Lagoon Hotel & Spa

by Ballenium Online Now Jan 2, 2014 at 12:29 AM

I am about to book a room here and am confused as to which room I need!
      If you have stayed there before with kids, which room would you advise (we are 2 adults and 2 kids aged 9 and 7).
      We are trying to keep the cost down and looking at the Premiers Room (at 469 MR per night) but is this going to be comfortable for the 4 of us?!
      THANK SO MUCH - any advice much aprpeciated

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 3:42 AM
    • SoufianeH's Profile Photo

Hotel selection in Kuala Lumpur?

by SoufianeH Online Now Dec 21, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Hi I am planning to spend the new year eve in Kuala Lumpur with my wife. We are planning to spend 5 nights over there and was wondering which area is the best for sightseeing and nightlife. Not interested in shopping and interested only in 5 stars hotels.

I found a hotel called "The Royale Bintang Damansara" located in Mutiara Damansara. Is it a convenient place (ie close to metro or other transport facilities)? Otherwise any suggestion would be welcomed.

Many thanks.

6 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 11:08 PM
    • Luggage problem

by Fenpatrick Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Hello
      I will go to genting by aerobus, so i will arrive at first world hotel.
      Tomorrow i will back with genting express bus,
      So im confuse about my big luggage.
      How about my luggage?
      Because i will check out with my big luggage but i can't take to the skyway.
      So what i must to do with my luggage?
      Am i must to request to take down my luggage to the hotel staff and sent to the skyway lower station?
      Is it free?
      How long it takes time?
      Because i must reschedule my trip.
      Thanks and hope to hear your reply soon.

5 Answers Dec 19, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    • sarah346's Profile Photo

Good Restaurant with view

by sarah346 Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hello,

My family and I are planning a business/leisure trip to KL from the 24th of december 2013 to the 2nd of January 2014. We were thinking of having a nice/grand dinner in a restaurant or in hotel with a view of the Petronas Twin Towers for New Year's Eve any good suggestions of places that you would recommend?

Thank you!!
      We would really appreciate any feedback it!

5 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM
    • sunday night out

by amid90 Online Now Dec 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Hi guys,

Tomorrow night which is Sunday night (15th) would be my last night here and my mates have already left KL to Melbourne today. I realised that I also missed a pub crawl event on Saturday

. Anyway I'm planning to go to changkat for a few drinks tomorrow night (sunday the 15th) or zouk night club as they have some events. If anyone else is keen to join me please contact me at amid_2004amid@yahoo.com or text me at 0169073652

cheers