Kuala Lumpur Travel Answers

change location

pekeliling bus station

by MaciejAda Online Now Jan 31, 2007 at 1:54 AM

Hi. First time in KL.
I'm looking for bus time table from pekeliling bus station to Jerantut.
I would like to catch any bus going to Jerantut about 9-10 am as I'm arriving to SentralKL at 7.30 am. How long does it take to get Jerantut from Pekeliling bus station??? Price???

Plese Help.

Regards
Maciej

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • js77's Profile Photo

RE: pekeliling bus station

by js77 Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 4:33 AM

You know, I have a little doubt there is a morning bus. Where did you get this information? A year and few months ago I also tried to make such a trip. I read in Rough Guide that there is a morning bus from Kuala Lumpur to Jerantut. In bus station they told me there is only afternoon bus for this route, so I ended up going to Jerantut by daily tourist bus which had departure in the morning. I hope you will be able to make a journey by public transport as it is much cheaper than the tourist one.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: pekeliling bus station

by kHalis_nani Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 2:04 AM

{from kl sentral to go to puduraya}. first you take putra LRT to masjid jamek. then u change to STAR LRT and stop at Plaza Rakyat.the puduraya(bus station)located beside the station only.
    about the bus i not so sure..but if i not mistaken there sure a few bus to go there.

• RE: RE: pekeliling bus station

by MaciejAda Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 2:26 AM

Thanks a lot.

Do you know how can I get any time table for this rute?>

Any kontact tel. number?

Best regards
    maciej

• js77's Profile Photo

RE: RE: pekeliling bus station

by js77 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 3:52 AM

Czescz! I found a good website for you: journeymalaysia.com/ptajeran.... If only the information is not outdated (it looks ok; but you can try to call them by that number to be sure), then it solves all your problems;) Have a good time in Taman Negara - it's a wonderfull place!

• js77's Profile Photo

RE: RE: pekeliling bus station

by js77 Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 3:55 AM

Oh, no - just saw that this information is for August 2005 - as old as in my Rough Guide I used in November 2006. So, you have to call them. Good Luck!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Kuala Lumpur