Kuala Kedah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling Solo

Pulau Langkawi Apr 16, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Hello! I'm planning a 3-day trip to Langkawi in a couple of weeks and looking into hotels. I'm planning on doing a couple of day tours to Pulau Payar and the Cable Car, so I want to make sure I stay somewhere where I can easily be picked up, since I will be traveling alone. I'm currently looking at the Aseania or faveHotel. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

~Sarah Stallman

more
    • help me plz

by nadtota Online Now Jul 18, 2011 at 6:53 AM

hey guys iwanna go from the new airport in kuala lumpur to langkawi the cheapest and fastest way , we r 8 persons so icant afford by air i wanna atleast reach kuala kedah or anyother then have the fast ferry express which max takes 2 hours then reach langkawi i wanna know f it is possible etraight from kuala lumpor airport the new one is there a train or transport that takes us straight to the ferry express or iv to go to the town Kuala lumpur then take another transport to the express ferry ,,, hope somebody would help me in this today im going on 3rd september but i really wanna have everything booked from now ,,,thanx xox

5 Answers Jul 18, 2011 at 10:28 PM
    • TAXI FOR FOUR

by andyhow Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM

We are planning a day ferry trip from Penang to Langkawi and are wanting to return by land. So we thought ferry to Kuala Kedah and then find a taxi that weould be willing to drive us back to either Bayan Lepas or to Butterworth where we could catch the ferry to Georgetown and then a local taxi home to B.L.

The question: are there taxis that we could hire for this trip and would we be able to have one that comfortably holds four people? Any idea of approximate cost (we know we will have to pay a return fare).

Many thanks, Ros.

1 Answer Aug 26, 2010 at 4:01 AM