Kropa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bicycles on tram from Trieste to Villa Opicina

Slovenia May 4, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Would it be possible to take our bicycles on the historic tram that runs from Trieste Piazza Oberdan tram terminus to Villa Opicina tram terminus?

more
    • fresh fruit and vegetables in kranjska gora

Kranjska Gora May 24, 2015 at 10:16 PM

my son and partner are travelling in Kranjska Gora and are not use to the rich food is there anywhere that sells fresh fruit and vegetables, like markets or organic green grocer or awesome restaurant (supermarket can be a little hit and miss)
      thankyou
      kind regards
      Tracey

more
    • I want to visit Bled Lake, Bled Castle and Skocjan

Slovenia May 15, 2015 at 10:56 AM

Hello I'll be in Solvenia for 2 days. I will visit Ljubljana the first day. I've made a lot of research and I think it is possible, on the second day: to visit Bled Lake, Castle and Skocjan and back to Ljubljana in the evening.

I dont want to rent a car, so this is not an option and I will not change my mind about that. I have not found any tour company offering such a journey. Either they offer Lipica + Skockjan OR Bled + Postjana.

I think it is feasible on one day, but not using public transportation. Any ideas? Can you recommend me private transportation at a reasonnable cost? Thanks !!!

Anybody help me?

more
    • samitbabu's Profile Photo

Slovenia Trip From Italy : To Italy

Ljubljana May 1, 2015 at 11:04 PM

We are landing in Venice a Team of 5 Adults and an infant (6 in total) in September 2015

The itinerary is Venice , Ljubliana, Plitvice national pakrk ( croatia) and any one of the coastal towns of Piran / Trieste, Rovinj and then return to Venice. to Venice

Within Slovenia / Croatia, we plan to hire a car. So we need to reach Slovenia from Italy, pick up our car  and also drop the car off somewhere in Slovenia before we travel back to Venice.

Can anyone suggest an Itinerary ?

Constraints : We need at 7 seater probably ( will it be ok if we travel in a 5 seater) and so we need to land in Slovenia at a city which is fairly big and has got good rental options. We plan to fly back from Venice.

Advice needed and appreciated !!!

more
    • samitbabu's Profile Photo

How to Split 5 days

Ljubljana Apr 29, 2015 at 8:14 AM

My travel plan has 5 days for these three places.
      Ljubljana
      Lake Bled
      Kranjska gora
      I wld like to visit the stalactite cave too
      Can anyone suggest me how to split?

more
    • gwn_joelle's Profile Photo

What to visit in Ljubljana?

Ljubljana May 7, 2015 at 2:18 PM

I wanna visit Ljubljana, what should I definitely visit? I will probably stay for 2 or 3 days

more