Kronshtadt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Current status of ice in Lake Baikal

Lake Baikal Jan 28, 2016 at 7:16 AM

Can anybody update on the current status of ice on Lake Baikal? Has cars started travelling on the frozen lake?

more
    • help identifying photos of churches, etc. in St. Petersburg Russia

Russia Feb 2, 2016 at 3:02 PM

I have seen a lot of matches searching to identify other photos, but I have been unable to match these with anything.  Two are obviously churches.  The bell tower appears to go with the church.  The other two are simply unknown.  Any help would be appreciated.

more
    • clausito's Profile Photo

Traveling in russia by train

Russia Jan 17, 2016 at 3:49 AM

We would like to go from Denmark to Skt Petersborg and from there by train to Moskva. There are a highspeed train.
      4 persons

Flight from Denmark to Skt Petersborg and flight from Moskva to Denmark

It looks like it is not so easy to travel by yourselves in Russia. As a Dane er need visa, fingerprint, invitation and insurance. More??? Of course easier if you by a travel agency. Train from skt petersburg to Moskva. Is it possible to hope on and off. Visit historical, cultural places

Where to stay and what to visit

Do you have other suggestions for such a trip?

We are all 65 years. Do you get reduces prices in Russia? Train?

Have a nice sunday

more
    • Are Australians welcome?

Russia Jan 29, 2016 at 7:08 AM

My husband and i will be visiting St Petersburg and Moscow for the first time in August. We are extremely excited. Unfortunately when we told friends and family the response was that we would not be welcome or safe in Russia. I don't feel this is true but I guess I am looking for reassurance. I also am on a medication ordered by my Doctor called escitalopram. I need to know that this is a legal medication in Russia. I would like to dress in a manner that is respectful to the Russian people while we are there. Is there anything I need to know to do this. Any help with theses questions will be greatly appreciated, especially the medication question.

more
    • Fort & Lighthouse Questions

by roothy123 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I passed an old fort not far after leaving SPB on a cruise ship. There seemed to be an entrance to a tunnel on one side of the ship and the fort with 2 or 2 lighthouses on either the same side or the other side. I have been trying to identify that fort and lighthouses. I have some pictures posted in an album on pbase.com and will send a link if anyone on here thinks he/she can determine where I was. Can anyone help? If so, thanks in advance!

1 Answer Sep 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM