change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lexiworks's Profile Photo

Staying in Bjorkliden

Kiruna Dec 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM

What is the best way to get to Bjorkliden from Kiruna on a Friday evening? Are there many taxi companies or is it just one that has a monopoly on the market?

more
    • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Canadian going to Malmö for hockey

Malmö Dec 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I happened to delete your question by mistake since VT has changed since I last logged in here. Feel free to ask your questions about New Year again here, and I will reply I hope.

more
    • ChrisSheena's Profile Photo

Stockholm at Christmas

Stockholm Dec 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM

We are visiting Stockholm this Christmas for the first time. We only have two days unfortunately. Suggestions on how we best spend our time - things to see and what to do would be much appreciated. Thanks.
      Chris

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Travelling to Pitea

Piteå Dec 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Pitea. As I understand there is an airport i Lulea. Is there any bus one can take from this airport directly to Pitea?

more
    • Kungsleden in December

Abisko Nationalpark Dec 16, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hello, I'm in the UK and am thinking of hiking the Kungsleden late December. So far the websites I have come across don't say anything about December hiking. Are trails closed? Or is it too dangerous to do it then? If I'm not wrong the huts will be closed at this time of the year? Any advice is welcome! If the idea sounds foolish, please do let me know :)

more

Popular Kronobergs Län Travel Answer Locations

• travel from london

Växjö Feb 19, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Which is the cheapest way to fly from london to Vaxjo for an audition?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    • MahdiA4's Profile Photo

student traveling

Växjö Nov 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM

hi every one.how can i do traveling from skavasta airport to vaxjo? thanks or best way to get vaxjö

2 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM
    • Travel to Audio Laser Kliniken at Hovmontorp by Dr Michael Zazzio

Hovmantorp Nov 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I wish to travel from Copenhagen to Hovmantorp in Kronobergs län/Småland in southern Sweden, To get Hearing Loss Treatment by Dr. Michael Zazzio at the Audio Laser Clinic. How top reach this place from Copenhagen or from MALMO or from AStockholm ?
      Thanks in advance for Help

1 Answer Nov 27, 2012 at 2:54 AM
    • hytte - sommerhus - torp - ødegård

Skruv May 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hvordan finder man ud af, om det er muligt at hyra et hus (gerne simpelt og primitivt) en uge i sommerferien i nærheden af Skruv?
      Kun 2 voksne, der holder meget af Småland og naturen der.

Med venlig hilsen,

Ruth og Johannes Odgaard
      Randers
      Danmark

1 Answer May 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    • Best way to get from Skavsta airport to Växjö?

Växjö Aug 26, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Hi,

I am arriving at skavsta airport, and I would like to go to Växjö city. What are my options? Should I be travelling to Stockholm first and then take a train/bus to Växjö? or maybe there is a faster/cheaper way, like going to Nykoping first and take transportation from there? Something else maybe?
      Any advise / links / ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 28, 2011 at 11:57 PM
    • how can i get?!?!

Växjö Mar 20, 2011 at 12:27 PM

hi, i ma an italian student and i'd like to spend some month in Vaxjo, i am looking for the best way to get there from Rome.
      if someone knows, which way is cheapest??
      flight to copenaghen and.... train? boat?
      please help me get some information..!! thank you

4 Answers Apr 5, 2011 at 5:39 AM
    • 2giants's Profile Photo

Things to see and do

Lessebo Feb 23, 2007 at 10:14 AM

We will be in Kosta/Lessebo on 9, 10 and 11 March. We will not have a car. We are taking a class at Kosta Boda. What is there to do at night? What about restaurants?
      Thanks

2 Answers Feb 25, 2007 at 3:09 PM
    • 2giants's Profile Photo

What to see "on foot"

Kosta Feb 23, 2007 at 10:13 AM

We will be in Kosta on 9, 10 and 11 March. We will not have a car. We are taking a class at Kosta Boda. What is there to do at night? What about restaurants?
      Thanks

1 Answer Feb 25, 2007 at 3:09 PM