Krong Preah Seihanu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tour guide, buy ahead or at the hotel

Siem Reap 1 hours ago

Many reviews for the hotels in tripadvisor recommend getting the tour guides at the hotel, not my usual practice. However, i am concerned about the weather in my September visit and would like more arrangement flexibility. Assuming I stay at a decent hotel, would hotel arrangements be wise?

more
    • Cambodia with a 3yr old in August?

Cambodia Jul 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Am I mad considering this? I have a week or 2 in August I can get away, planning to take my 3yr old back to S.E Asia somewhere. Last July we based at Ao Nang, with stopovers at SiN and BKK. After some exploring, relaxing, play with local kids. Is it pushing it to try and visit a beach as well as Siem Reap and Angkor (and/or less challenging ruins) or should we just stick with a hotel pool? Any ideas that would be particularly fun for her?

more
    • CristinaB's Profile Photo

Getting around Angkor Wat with limited mobility

Angkor Wat Jun 26, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Hi, Im planning to have a quick trip to Angkor wat the first week of august (2 days).
      I use forearm crutches to walk and have a bit of a problem climbing too many stairs, a few are ok. I can walk long distances slowly stopping to rest a couple of times along the way.
      My question is... is it worth the trip? I understand I will not be able to do many things in there I want to know if I will be able to enjoy the basic parts and temples? or also if you know a tour company that I can contact who makes a special itinerary for my situation?

Thank you for your help! Anything will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Off the beaten path ways to explore Cambodia and Angkor Wat?

Cambodia Jul 10, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I don't want to explore Cambodia in the typical touristy way (tour bus with 20 people). What are some off the beaten path tour companies/operators that allow you to see more of the rural side of Cambodia? I'm also looking for a private local tour operator for the one and only-Angkor Wat. Any suggestions?

more
    • Lazy Beach Bungalows - Koh Rong Saloem

Krong Preah Seihanu Sep 27, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Hi
      Has anyone stayed here? Any info would be appreciated. Thinking of going there with my family (with two young children)
      Thanks

2 Answers Oct 15, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    • Sihanoukville City Center and the Beaches

Krong Preah Seihanu Dec 6, 2009 at 9:21 AM

We arrive on a cruise at the Sihanoukville Port in Vithei Phe. Is downtown a worthwhile visit as a tourist? Are there sites in the area you would recommend we visit? Also, which beaches do you recommend for beauty and hiking? How far are these beaches from the port and can we walk or take a bus? Thank you!

1 Answer Dec 23, 2009 at 3:10 PM
    • lonnie41's Profile Photo

Guesthouse

Krong Preah Seihanu Nov 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Hello All,
      Has anyone stayed at the Sovann kiry Guesthouse Sihanoukville??
      Would be grateful for any comments if so.
      Lonnie

• Place to stay in Sihanoukville for a family

Krong Preah Seihanu Nov 29, 2008 at 9:32 AM

Hi,

I would like to find a good place to stay in Sianoukville for me, my husband 2 children 2 and 4 and my mother. We don't like the BIG hotels without any "feeling" so we don't want to stay in a huge hotel. Does anyone know were to stay if you want to have a pool, cleen and safe and fairly small. It's been 10 years since my last visited Cambodja so I don't really know what you have to pay for places like this at the time. Can anyone help us?

Thanks.

• lorna41's Profile Photo

Weather

Krong Preah Seihanu Jul 14, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone tell me what the weather will be like in Mid Jan.We are planning to do Siem Reap, P.P. then Sihanoukville for the beach.
      Would be grateful for any tips.
      Lorna

1 Answer Jul 17, 2008 at 2:14 PM
    • guest house in sihanoukville

Krong Preah Seihanu Apr 6, 2008 at 5:30 PM

hi
      i am aware that the response to my question is very subjective but collective opinions are always right.

i am seeking information for accommodation for two persons in sihanoukville - it may be in the city centre or the beach. what is important is the cleanliness and security features.

info is required urgently so immediate response will be appreciated.

regards
      musaphir

1 Answer Apr 10, 2008 at 2:26 PM