change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nebulaflash's Profile Photo

Hotels close to city with access to airport

Frankfurt am Main Jul 18, 2015 at 3:52 PM

We are looking at the hotels available in Frankfurt not too close to train station but not too far either. we need to get from airport to hotel and return to airport two days later.

more
    • HussamE's Profile Photo

trip plane Germany 10 days what do you think

Frankfurt am Main Jul 24, 2015 at 7:05 PM

thank you first for the help

im frequent traveller i like to explore so my plane is like this im coming in 25-9-2015 for 10 days in Germany and next more 5 days in Amsterdam i divide the 10 days to

1- 5 days in berlin : the first 4 days only day trip to potsdam ( and back) t i will travel to Frankfurt ( to avoid munich and the expensive stay at oktoberfest)

2- Frankfurt 5 days : the arrival day inside Frankfurt the 6th day to nuremberg and then back to frankfurt) 7 th day to rhine valley trip ( form Frankfurt's main train station to Mainz, from Mainz to St Goar from St Goar to Rudesheim( with K D cruise line) from Rudesheim to Frankfurt's main train station) 8th day from frankfurt to Rothenburg ob der Tauber or heidelberg ( still thinking which one to choose and back last day discover frankfurt and maienz

3- 10th day from Frankfurt to Amsterdam ( not included in german pass i will book that early before i come to germany )

my questions :

1-german rail pass does it worth to buy 5 days pass consecutive 269 euro ( my partner is from uk do buy the interrail german pass 5 days 236 euro )

2- can we buy these passes from berlin Hbf station or frankfurt Hbf

3- last question is that a good plane do u have any advices for these trips we will be exploring these places on our own

thank you in advance

i can add trip to baden baden ,, i hope our dear trip adviser expert have time to reply many thanks

another day trip from Frankfurt for amazing place Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe waterfall show in Wednesday .. really need your advices thank you in advance

more