change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Alesund Geirangerfjord return trip on September 5, 2015

Geiranger Yesterday

Hi !
      I cannot find any way to leave Alesund by bus, take a boat/ferry from Hellesylt or Geiranger and then return to Alesund.
      Is the touristic season closed ?
      Are there any other options ?
      Thank you.
      erol aivas
      erolaivas@yahoo.com

more
    • Request for Car Rental Advice at Alesund

Ålesund Jul 27, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hi,

Good afternoon! We will be visiting Alesund (and surrounds) from 5th to 7th of August. We will be arriving by the night bus from Oslo. May I request your advice on which car rental agencies are closer to the Moa trafikkterminal where the bus will drop us?

more
    • Nettbuss time schedule

Geiranger Jul 24, 2015 at 4:39 PM

I'm planning to visit Geirangerfjord this Summer.

And I want to use your bus. I checked your bus schedule on the Internet, but I couldn't understand it well. Could you give me more information? I think Saturday and Sunday have a different time schedule. My plan is below. Are these time schedule correct?

29/8/Saturday
      1. Bus No,660 From Alesund airport(10:20 am) ------ To Alesund rutebilstasjon(10:45 am)

2. Bus No.250 From Alesund rutebilstasjon(11:00 am) ------ To Hellesylt(13:50 pm)
      then I'll take a ferry from Hellesylt to Geiranger at 14:00pm

30/8/Sunday
      1. Bus No.220 From Geiranger(12:25 pm) --- Trollstigen --- To Andalsnes(15:20 pm)take
      then I'll train from Andalsnes to Oslo at 15:31

Thank you for your help.

more
    • Glenda530's Profile Photo

Kristiansund tour

by Glenda530 Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 12:58 AM

Is it possible to do a trip ourselves without using the cruise tour which are very expensive? Also is there any shopping available in the city? Thank you

12 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • Sundbaten Ferry

by CelesteMB Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 3:37 AM

What does it cost to ride Sundbaten Ferry?

2 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    • michael89's Profile Photo

Atlanterhavsbadet

by michael89 Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 1:26 AM

I'm looking for info about this aquapark ((atlanterhavsbadet). The webpage is only in norwegian. Would someone be kind enough to tell me if it will be open in May. Also for the price they say 100kr/125kr ukedag / helg (what does ukedag/helg mean). Thank you

4 Answers Feb 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • bodiski's Profile Photo

Kristiansund and the Atlantic Road

by bodiski Online Now Mar 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

We would love to take a trip on the Atlantic Road. Does anyone know of a tour that would take you over the road? It looks outrageously expensive to rent a car for a few hours. We will be there on a cruise June 16, 2009 from 8AM until 6PM.

4 Answers Apr 22, 2009 at 7:41 PM