Krimml

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Goiserstrasse, Salzburg - Car hire and Sking

Salzburg Nov 28, 2014 at 5:18 AM

I'm travelling to Vienna/ Salzburg from 29 Dec -3 Jan with a group of friends, ending our trip in Salzburg. We are staying in the area of Goiserstrasse, Salzburg for a few days, would we need to hire a car for the time we are there? or is everything local - supermarket/ski resorts/bars?

We plan to go skiing which resorts would be best recommend for beginners?

more
    • Help! Salzburg on christmas eve or boxing day?

Salzburg Dec 12, 2014 at 8:34 AM

We will be in Vienna from the evening of 22nd Dec, leaving on the 27th in the morning. We would like to go on a day trip to Salzburg and I'm wondering which day is the best to visit. I mean does anybody know if markets and shops and restaurants and sights will be open on christmas eve or the 26th?

Thanks

more
    • Krimml in winter?

by firn Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I'm planning a visit in early december with kids. Is it worth the while to go during winter?

4 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM
    • Way to the town and accommodation

by ericliew Online Now Jun 30, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Hi, planning to take public transport and stay overnight at Krimml. Will be coming from salzburg. Period will be sometime in early December.

Questions-

1)Correct to take train from salzburg to Zell am See and then bus or taxi to Krimml town?

2)How long is the journey and cost if by taxi?

3)If by bus, are there space for big sized lugguage?

4)Are there hotels at Krimml town? Because search seems to give me hotels that
      are outside Krimml ?!

5)Is Hotel Gaspingenhof in the town of Krimml and close to the Falls?

Thank you.

8 Answers Jul 5, 2010 at 6:59 AM
    • travel from salzburg to Krimml Falls

by viswakan Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Dear friends

please write me if there is any TRAIN or BUS i can take for travel from Salzburg to Krimml falls.
      pls give me the information soon.

Thanks

1 Answer Apr 21, 2008 at 12:12 PM
    • how do i get there

by redroselover Online Now Jul 17, 2004 at 12:46 PM

hi : im travelling to vienna for the first time and im staying there for three weeks and i want to know how long does it take to go from vienna to the krimmel waterfalls by train or bus and come back again to vienna in the same day and how much this could cost me plz answer me fast coz im travelling in a week . ufos

1 Answer Jul 26, 2004 at 12:49 PM