Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Living tips

Oberhausen Nov 17, 2015 at 4:01 PM

I'm moving to an apartment in grenzstraße, right at Goebenstraße, I've heard a lot of bad things about the area, not being safe and dangerous and high crime rate and stuff, on the other hand, some people say it's not the best place to live, but not as bad as you hear. Since I've already signed the contract and can't get out of it (unless pay three months of rent :O) can I get a realistic review about the area? what to concern? what to worry about?

• Map of Germany in German

by GeorgeFigenbush Online Now Jul 23, 2014 at 12:36 AM

My wife is collecting country maps and has asked me to purchase a map of Germany in German. Is there a shop in Krefeld, Germany that would have this?

2 Answers Jul 23, 2014 at 11:19 AM
    • Peschkens in Krefeld

by Oldnetelman Online Now Oct 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Where would I find out about Peschkens in Krefeld?

6 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 2:01 AM
    • Krefeld Coach Park

by Ady1066 Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 3:02 AM

Please can anybody tell me where the coach station is or where I can park a coach (49 seats) near to the city centre
      Also what I can see and do , I will being arriving on 10th Feb at Karneval Time

Cheers and look forward to your replies

4 Answers Feb 26, 2010 at 1:31 PM
    • gnunez311's Profile Photo

US gift for Krefeld

by gnunez311 Online Now Sep 25, 2002 at 1:30 PM

I will soon be going to Krefeld to visit some friends, I was curious to know what US gift could I bring that may be rare or just a lot more expensive in Germany than here in the US.

18 Answers Oct 8, 2002 at 8:06 AM