change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Vira_111's Profile Photo

stay in Ukraine on the basis of marriage

Ukraine Nov 18, 2015 at 5:20 AM

I am citizen of Serbia maried with Ukrenian women on teritory of Ukraine. To get a permission to live in ukraine legal 1 year i was told to leave ukraine and to come back, just to cross the border. I wonder in how many days i can come back to my wife or they gonna tell me to be out for one month? Which doc i need to have when i go ukraine again and which can help me to cross boarder? Doc about marriage? Do i need invitation from wife? I wanna go and come back in one week time. Is it possible? I was in Ukraine 04.09.2015.-03.10.2015. and 05.11.2015.- till now.(18.11).

• Getting from Kiev to Bedyansk

Ukraine Nov 2, 2015 at 6:38 AM

Hi everyone,
      Is it safe to go from Kiev to Berdyansk by a rented car? We'll fly from Budapest to Kiev, and I'm wondering what's the easiest & safest option to get to Berdyansk these days.
      Many thanks!

• Help please

by JumanJ Online Now Oct 20, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Hi, Can someone please tell me that how long it takes to kiev from krasnodon by taxi and how much is the cost? Cheers

2 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 12:08 AM
    • From Krasnodon to Kiev by taxi/rent a car

by JumanJ Online Now Oct 20, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I have just meet a girl on net. She is from Krasnodon and we decided to meet in Kiev. She said that there in no transport from krasnodon to Kiev except to rent a taxi all the way to Kiev. She said that its gonna cost 370 US dollars and I need to send her money because she cann't afford it. I have no problem with it, as long as this is true.
      Can someone help me please?

8 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 5:06 AM
    • help with Krasnodon Ukraine

by littlefeller Online Now Aug 29, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Hello every one im a new member and i got a question or two about
      Krasnodon Ukraine .. OK here goes . I'll be travrling there in november
      And i will fly in to Donetsk Ukraine .I will have to take a bus or a train
      from there to Krasnodon .I would like to take the train system but i cant seem to find a direct route to Krasnodon from Donetsk Ukraine ? Can some one tell me
      what city i need to travel to first to then carry on to Krasnodon? I can take the bus if i need to or if better ? I figured the train would be faster? Some one please give me some feed back on this matter..

• Travel to Ukraine

by sja918 Online Now Jan 22, 2009 at 5:56 AM

What are the requirements for entering Ukraine? Is it a valid passport only, or do you have to apply for a visa?

Where can you obtain a visa application should that be necessary?

Thank you

4 Answers Aug 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM