change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dutchie48's Profile Photo

Cruise info

Singapore Apr 6, 2015 at 9:11 PM

Has anybody done the 50 day cruise from Singapore to Rotterdam? Any excursions to recommend? And did you feel safe going through the Suez Canal?
      Thanks

more
    • Bus Travel Malaysia and Singapore

Singapore Mar 26, 2015 at 11:21 PM

We are a large group of 29 travelling from KLIA to Melaka for 2 nights and onward from Melaka to Singapore Lavender MTR- what bus companies with air con are recommended for these 2 trips

more
    • Good Value Hotel Accommodation

Singapore Apr 6, 2015 at 5:54 AM

My husband and I will be staying in Singapore for 4 nights in September 2015. We are looking for recommendations for good value hotels costing around A$150 a night (give or take). As we are out and about most of the time, we are looking for a clean, comfortable, reasonable sized hotel room with free wifi and possibly a swimmig pool - we don't need a gym etc. As far as location, we are looking for something close to a MRT stop, with restaurants etc nearby. Any suggestions would be welcome.

more
    • olitrac's Profile Photo

Planned visit

Singapore Apr 2, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Hello, i'm from davao city philippines, me and my wife are planning to visit singapore next year, can anyone help us on how to go there in a very affordable way.. Thank you

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Can passengers sleep at Changi Airport viewing gallery?

Singapore Apr 17, 2015 at 5:15 PM

Can passengers sleep at Changi Airport viewing gallery?

more