change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hopeful49's Profile Photo

Trip to Pristina

Pristina Apr 6, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Is everything more stable in Pristine now that it is 2014. I have read so many positive things. What about negative things?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Is there public transport from Novi Sad to Timisoara/Arad?

Novi Sad Mar 19, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hello all
      Are there any public transport links from Novi Sad to Romania? Or is it best to travel there from Belgrade? Haven't been able to find anything on the net. Would prefer the bus if at all possible
      Many thanks!
      DG

more
    • hopeful49's Profile Photo

Pristina vacation please help

Pristina Mar 30, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I want to go to a wedding in Prishtina, Kosovo in May i was invited by a friend. It will be ny first time ever to travel over seas. I am trying to find out safety issues about traveling? Is there anything i have to prepare before a trip like this? I have looked on the U.S. Embassy page and they do not indicate needing immunizations prior to going. Can anyone help be prepare for this??? Or suggest how i need to prepare for an overseas trip/vacation and safety to Kosovo.
      Any suggestion will be appreciated.
      Thank you
      JB in Texas

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Transport between Kragujevac and Guca?

by Drugness Online Now May 14, 2013 at 4:34 AM

Hello all
      Is there a regular daily bus that travels between Kragujevac and Guca? Was thinking of staying in Kragujevac and just visiting the trumpet festival for 1 day from there, and getting an evening bus back then.
      Is this feasible do you think?
      Hvala!
      DG

2 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
    • Hotel Nr Cka Daca Stadium

by kim.connolly Online Now Aug 14, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi, can anyone advise nearest hotel to Cka Daca Stadium please and public transport details would be go if possible.

thanks
      Kim Connolly

1 Answer Sep 14, 2010 at 8:20 AM
    • branx's Profile Photo

Group Accommodation

by branx Online Now Apr 6, 2009 at 8:42 PM

Hi all
      just wondering if anyone can make any suggestions for a hotel in Kragujevac to accommodate 36 people....I have tried emailing Hotel Kragujevac but they must have changed email address as it keeps getting returned. Any help would be much appreciated.
      Thanks Branka

2 Answers Apr 7, 2009 at 1:06 AM
    • branx's Profile Photo

Folk Group from Kragujevac coming to Australia!

by branx Online Now Jul 18, 2006 at 9:42 PM

Hi just wondering if any VT members belong to the folk group coming to Australia in August. I have two of them staying with me. All i know is that the group has triplets in it (the Petrovic triplets). They arrive in sydney first them come to Melbourne on 21 Aug.
      If you know any of them tell them we look forward to seeing them.

• tripodologia's Profile Photo

Looking for hotel!!

by tripodologia Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 1:14 PM

I need to know which is the hotel in Kragujevac nearest the Sport Hall of Jezero.

I will be very grateful with whom could give me this information.

Best regards from Mexico!!

Lorena

4 Answers Jul 30, 2006 at 7:18 PM