Krabi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sight Seeing

by harshad.7 Online Now Dec 18, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Hi we 4 people me my wife and my parents will b traveling to krabi on 22 jan and reach krabi airport at 1500 hrs. will be staying at Beyond Resort for 2 nights and will return with flight on 24th jan at 1530 hrs. so i will be having 22 jan evening, 23 jan whole day and 24 jan morning for sightseeing and other activities ?? so what all can be done and how ?? any guided tour planners which arrange for such sightseeing ??

more
    • prettynids_11's Profile Photo

AO NANG CLIFF VIEW RESORT KRABI??

by prettynids_11 Online Now Dec 3, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hello all ,I am planning to book among these three hotels can you please suggest best of all 3 .Since all are budget hotels coz we just want to spent a night only.
      1)ao nang cliff view resort
      2)chandee guesthouse and restaurant
      3)3 bees guesthouse
      4)ban to guesthouse.

Regards,
      Nidhi

more

KRABI ISLANDS BY SPEED BOAT OR BY LONG TAIL BOATS?

by prettynids_11 Online Now Dec 1, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hello my friends,
      Please let me know about 1 day trip to 4 island by speedboat or long tail boat?
      I mean which is better as far as journey comfort safety and obviously the view is concerned?
      we will be 2 couples travelling for the same.

more

a day at krabi ?

by prettynids_11 Online Now Nov 29, 2014 at 2:22 AM

We have an early morning flight from bangkok to krabi,we will reach krabi at 8 am.so which area is best to stay in krabi or hotel if you can suggest a budget one just for a night .

• Also we wish to take a half day tour or full day tour after 10 am of krabi,so plz suggest what can be seen n done?
      • Since we are reaching early in the morning and the check in time in krabi is 14.30 pm so what can we do?coz we want an early check in ?plz suggest.
      • we want to go to koh samui from krabi on day 2 so what are the best n quickest way to reach koh samui from krabi .please do advise asap.
      • also is it cheaper to buy deals online for a day tour or we should buy it from there itself.
      • also kindly recommend the best indian food at krabi?

more
    • Sight Seeing

by harshad.7 Online Now Dec 18, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Hi we 4 people me my wife and my parents will b traveling to krabi on 22 jan and reach krabi airport at 1500 hrs. will be staying at Beyond Resort for 2 nights and will return with flight on 24th jan at 1530 hrs. so i will be having 22 jan evening, 23 jan whole day and 24 jan morning for sightseeing and other activities ?? so what all can be done and how ?? any guided tour planners which arrange for such sightseeing ??

2 Answers Dec 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM

AO NANG CLIFF VIEW RESORT KRABI??

by prettynids_11 Online Now Dec 3, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hello all ,I am planning to book among these three hotels can you please suggest best of all 3 .Since all are budget hotels coz we just want to spent a night only.
      1)ao nang cliff view resort
      2)chandee guesthouse and restaurant
      3)3 bees guesthouse
      4)ban to guesthouse.

Regards,
      Nidhi

3 Answers Dec 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

KRABI ISLANDS BY SPEED BOAT OR BY LONG TAIL BOATS?

by prettynids_11 Online Now Dec 1, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hello my friends,
      Please let me know about 1 day trip to 4 island by speedboat or long tail boat?
      I mean which is better as far as journey comfort safety and obviously the view is concerned?
      we will be 2 couples travelling for the same.

6 Answers Dec 1, 2014 at 10:57 AM

a day at krabi ?

by prettynids_11 Online Now Nov 29, 2014 at 2:22 AM

We have an early morning flight from bangkok to krabi,we will reach krabi at 8 am.so which area is best to stay in krabi or hotel if you can suggest a budget one just for a night .

• Also we wish to take a half day tour or full day tour after 10 am of krabi,so plz suggest what can be seen n done?
      • Since we are reaching early in the morning and the check in time in krabi is 14.30 pm so what can we do?coz we want an early check in ?plz suggest.
      • we want to go to koh samui from krabi on day 2 so what are the best n quickest way to reach koh samui from krabi .please do advise asap.
      • also is it cheaper to buy deals online for a day tour or we should buy it from there itself.
      • also kindly recommend the best indian food at krabi?

8 Answers Nov 29, 2014 at 7:43 AM
    • Solo traveler in Krabi and the inconvenience

by SaintD Online Now Nov 13, 2014 at 4:41 AM

I will be traveling solo to Krabi soon and had some concern about doing activities as a solo traveler vs with a group of friends.

1) As a single traveler, how do I do snorkeling with my wallet and HP on me? Since I have no friends to look after my belongings while I am in the water, where do I change and put my stuffs?

2) I have never snorkel in my life before, is krabi a safe place for me to learn?

3) Same for the scooter, is it safe for me to learn and ride one if I've never drive before?

4) If I join an island hopping tour, is it awkward for a solo traveler to be inside a group of strangers who are already friends?

Thank you!

4 Answers Nov 17, 2014 at 5:49 PM
    • where to stay?

by zafarwaris Online Now Nov 10, 2014 at 4:03 AM

We daily of four (me my wife, my 12 year old son and 8 year old daughter)visiting thailand in dec for 6 days - was planning to spend 3 days in Bangkok , rest 3 in krabi/phuket?
      where should i book the hotel ??? Krabi/ phuket?Ao nang ?

3 Answers Nov 15, 2014 at 7:54 AM
    • Travel from Krabi to Phuket

by Zeexer Online Now Oct 25, 2014 at 1:24 AM

Would like to travel from Krabi to Phuket in the morning and return on the same evening. Any mode of transport advised? price is also a concern and considering to rent a car too.

Thank you.

11 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 6:56 AM
    • JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

where should I stay?

by JocelynAguilar Online Now Oct 24, 2014 at 2:00 AM

Hi, Im going to stay a couple of days in Krabi. What do you recommend? I need to be really near the beach, preferably in a cheap hostel. What beach is more accesible? perhaps in aonang or somewhere else? Thank you

3 Answers Nov 12, 2014 at 1:59 PM
    • jayjayc's Profile Photo

Help finding the rate..

by jayjayc Online Now Aug 23, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Can somebody in Krabi (Ao Nang or Krabi Town) right now hit any western union agent and ask how much it costs to money transfer 300 Baht to Bangkok? I know it is ridiculously LOW to transfer only 300 Baht, I just need to know. I ask because sending money from anywhere in the Philippines to any point within the Philippines is very cheap, wanted to know if it is the same in Thailand. If you can do me a favor asking the agent up front so we can get the most current / updated transfer rate. Cheers!

7 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 6:24 PM
    • deedanish's Profile Photo

Suggestion on Krabi.

by deedanish Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Hey! Im travelling to krabi next week. For now is Krabi safe or is there any place that i can't visit?

1 Answer Aug 5, 2014 at 2:00 PM
    • Krabi hotspring

by Doris1372 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Anyone ever stayed in nattha waree hotspring before?

1 Answer Aug 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM
    • cool_mum's Profile Photo

Best location i.e : beach

by cool_mum Online Now Jul 30, 2014 at 9:08 PM

I 'm planning to visit Krabi with my mum, and my 2 kids and my hubby in October. We prefer to stay the hotel with sea view and easy to access to beach. Mum and kids most likely will stay at the hotel . I want to provide them with good beach view and nice beach . Which beach is most suitable for us ? Railey beach or anyother ?
      Railay Bay Resort & Spa is good choice for family ???
      Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Jul 31, 2014 at 4:50 AM
    • farmstay in krabi?

by peterchua Online Now Jul 24, 2014 at 4:41 AM

Hi do anyone know where one can farm stay in Krabi? Please give direction to go there. thank you

• solo female traveller at new year

by lan0112 Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 10:10 AM

hi, will i have any problems walking around krabi/ao nang? is it safe to take public transport on my own? thanks for any advice and tips.

4 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM
    • krabi to koh phiphi speed boat

by amitratna Online Now Jul 9, 2014 at 9:20 PM

What is the cost for speed boat from krabi to koh phiphi?

2 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:16 AM
    • transport from airport to Holiday Inn

by Margaret2007 Online Now Jun 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Hi I will visit Krabi with my family on 9th of July and arrive airport by Tiger Air. Wondering what transport is recommended from airport to the Holiday Inn Resort. And how much will cost me roughly. Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • LesleighR's Profile Photo

Krabi to Penang island hopping

by LesleighR Online Now Jun 24, 2014 at 9:59 PM

HI I would like some information on what islands there are between Krabi and Penang.We will spend one night in Krabi then on to Railay for two nights then to Koh Jum.We have been to Jum before and really liked it.From there on to Penang we would like to stop at some other islands on the way but I don't know which .I was a bad geography student I'm afraid .Do not care about the diving or if its a party place or not .Just love the sea and sand ,also not five star resort types haven't the money for that . We will be travelling late February .Thanking you all in advance Lesleigh

7 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 6:21 PM
    • What can a pregnant woman do on Krabi

by Cheryline Online Now Jun 23, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Hi, my husband and i are planning our last holiday before i'm grounded as i am near my 3rd trimester. Wondering what can i do on Krabi when I'm 6 months pregnant. Would love to do some sightseeing.

3 Answers Jun 24, 2014 at 10:04 PM
    • What is the weather like in ao nang and railay beach at the moment?

by JenniferZ4 Online Now Jun 13, 2014 at 3:37 AM

We are going to Krabi in the next week and I was wondering how the weather is? Is it raining alot or only in short bursts?

2 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM
    • deedanish's Profile Photo

Is Krabi safe?

by deedanish Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there? Im going to Krabi in Aug.. is it safe?

1 Answer Jun 12, 2014 at 2:32 AM
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Train or bus to Penang from Krabi

by sjumani Online Now May 31, 2014 at 2:05 AM

We are in the Phi Phi and need to go to Penang by bus or train. As we know that the trains to Penang from Hat Yai but I can't find the schedule on Google. Someone suggested that trains leave every three hours. Train is our priority.

If we have to take the bus, how long does it take and where shall we book the tickets? According to different websites the buses are not good to travel. I don't want to depend totally on agents. Need some reputable bus service and ticket booking information from Krabi.

4 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 4:38 AM
    • Thufaila's Profile Photo

Wheather condition in Ao Nang Beach

by Thufaila Online Now May 30, 2014 at 8:53 PM

me and my family plan to holiday at ao nang,krabi next week, 8june until 10 june. just curious about the weather.. what is the weather condition now in ao nang?? is it suitable to plan outdoor activities at the beach?? is it possible to go to Phranang Beach??

• is krabi safe now

by kktan1008 Online Now May 28, 2014 at 7:32 AM

I'm going to Krabi next weekend. Is it safe to go?

2 Answers May 29, 2014 at 1:08 AM
    • visiting krabi 26 may 2014

by triballust Online Now May 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM

is is safe and allowed to visit krabi, phi phi island and phuket at this time? (26 may 2014)

9 Answers May 25, 2014 at 2:10 AM
    • driving to krabi

by anazim Online Now May 21, 2014 at 3:40 AM

i am planning to drive from the border of malaysia towards krabi somewhere next week. Is it safe with the martial law now in Thailand?

1 Answer May 21, 2014 at 3:58 AM
    • Safe to travel

by Micsong Online Now May 20, 2014 at 3:10 PM

With Thailand being imposed with martial law is it safe for foreigners to visit Krabi now?

2 Answers May 20, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    • Is it safe to go krabi at this moment?

by ernida Online Now May 20, 2014 at 6:13 AM

we are going to krabi this coming thursday.. is it safe to enter hatyai and go straight to the krabi?

3 Answers May 20, 2014 at 6:57 PM
    • is it safe to go krabi now?

by chongsusan Online Now May 13, 2014 at 10:18 PM

is it safe to go krabi now - may 17 to may 26 given the protest and change of government?

3 Answers May 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Booking of private longtail boats for 4 island tour

by phingy Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Hello,

My friend and I are visiting Krabi early May and will be staying on Railey Beach for 2 nights. Just wondering how much does it cost to rent a private longtail boat to do our own island tour. We might only choose to go to 2 most beautiful beaches and do not want to join the big crowds who joined the tour packages.

Advise on the following is much appreciated!

- Can I rent a longtail boat at Railay Beach?
      - How much does it usually cost?
      - Can I rent for a few hours or half day?
      - If I were to join a tour package, how much is it per person?
      - Which of the beaches is most beautiful and a must go?

Thank you!!!

1 Answer Mar 14, 2014 at 10:23 AM
    • Visa on arrival for PRC arriving from Singapore

by chongsusan Online Now Mar 6, 2014 at 12:12 AM

1) is it very long wait for visa on arrival at Krabi airport? same queue for other visitors?
      2) who can provide the visa application form so that can fill up prior to arrival to reduce the waiting time?

4 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 11:50 PM